Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Queen's Trophy

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Queen's Trophy Empty The Queen's Trophy

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:48 am

Mazzie was pacing backstage with her arms crossed over her huge chest. She had left Kagami in the hands of the new champion much longer than she wanted to, even if it was basically a trip down the ramp. The girl was obviously out of her mind, but Mazzie didn't think it was too far off from how she was. After all, why did she even care what happened to Kagami anyway? The girl got her drunk and had sex with her because she was a sick freak too.

Mazzie hated both of them, that was for sure.

Still... there was a feeling in her chest that she couldn't ignore. It was niggling and she didn't know how to make it go away other than to run down the ramp and keep Kagami from being completely humiliated.

So now she was waiting with an impatient scowl for Alyssa and Kagami to come down the ramp. She really didn't know what she was going to say to Alyssa. Kagami's futility in the ring had cost her the match, so it was within Alyssa's rights to take full advantage of it. However, that didn't mean Mazzie had to like it. Though, thankfully, it seemed like Alyssa had the words in mind to say to Mazzie already.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Trophy Empty Re: The Queen's Trophy

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Alyssa's presence was like a stain in the room. With this victory increasing her status, she had no reason to listen to her better side. No, right now she was letting it all hang out, so to say. One hand held her title over her own shoulder, while the other was firmly on Kagami's arm. She had a painful grip on both of her belongings, as if she was never going to let go of them.

"Maz, my girl. Nice to see you're still here."

The patterns were the same, but her voice was different. It was more mellow, yet carried a heavier mocking undertone. She briefly let go of Kagami's arm to show off the marks her hand had made on the kawaii's skin, before grabbing her slave once more.

"I'm very reasonable, you know. You helped me win, and I repay my debts." She smiled, as if she was telling a funny joke only she could appreciate. "So, I was thinking about a reward. I've got something good in mind. But I'll hear you out, what exactly do you want?"

The Bomber couldn't be trusted. Nobody sane would give her a chance. Would Mazzie take the chance?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:46 am

Kagami whimpered in pain as she was dragged along by Alyssa as her new master dragged Kagami backstage. Kagami wanted nothing more than to break away from Alyssa and run but with her injured arm and beaten body Kagami knew she wouldn't make it far. As they walked backstage Kagami saw the one person she didn't want to see at the moment and that was Mazzie. Was Mazzie hear to gloat at her, to yell at Kagami, or just to rub the fact in that she lost her freedom to some crazy chick. Kagami didn't care as she just wanted to curl up and die at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:03 am

Mazzie narrowed her eyes as Alyssa dragged Kagami so firmly into view, showing her off. She kept her emotions in check, even as she removed the hand briefly and showed off how tightly she was gripping Kagami. Honestly, Mazzie didn't know WHAT she felt. She wasn't sure how to react with Alyssa's gloating since Mazzie herself was partly responsible for Kagami's current state.

When Alyssa finally got to the point, Mazzie wasn't even really sure what to make of it. "Reward?' She said suspiciously. "Heh...' She smirked. 'Maybe I've got something in mind." She said and looked over Alyssa. 'But I want to know what you're going to do with her." She said and nodded to Kagami. She felt like she was shaking on the inside, though she remained calm, her features relatively neutral.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:50 am

Soaking in Kagami's misery, the Bomber seemed almost rejuvenated as she chuckled at the kawaii's fear. Sure, she was banged up, but it was a good pain that surged in her body right now. Mazzie was helping her out, too. The self-centered Bomber couldn't get enough of those ridiculous tits in front of her. In fact, she was on the verge of having a go at them when she had a better idea.

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm thinking. She's my entertainment. However that manifests is up to me and me alone."

Her smile was reminiscent of a poisonous snake's glare, eyes flicking between Mazzie's face and chest as she pointed to Kagami.

"Tell you what, I'm in a good mood. I'm feeling up to sharing right now. Please, feel free to make use of her. She's got a sharp tongue on her, but I'm thinking she could use it for more constructive purposes right now."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:30 am

Kagami would meekly look up at Mazzie as Mazzie and Alyssa talked about her fate. Kagami didn't know what to think as she heard Alyssa's words and Kagami became very worried about what Mazzie was going to say. Kagami was confused about Mazzie as their last encounter didn't end very well. Kagami would then look to her true tormentor and Kagami felt a shiver run down her spine just thinking about what this lunatic was going to do to her. Sadly, Kagami knew that there was nothing she could do to stop Alyssa and she just hoped that Alyssa wouldn't be too harsh with her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:39 am

Mazzie's eyes narrowed at Alyssa's words. Her hands tightened into fists and she looked at Kagami. There might have been a time where Alyssa's offering may have been at least worth entertaining, but not tonight. Aside from how she actually felt about Kagami, she loathed this girl in front of her, acting so haughty.

Mazzie shook her head. "Share?" She said. "I can't stand sharing." She said in a low tone. "And I didn't help you win, I made sure you didn't torture her." Mazzie tilted her head and looked at Alyssa. "Why, exactly, did you join this tournament? It doesn't seem like you know what the word 'soft' even is!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Alyssa almost grabbed Kagami by the scruff of her neck, but she let the kawaii shiver for now. Fear was a real turn-on, and it'd be easier for her if her servant was more cooperative later on. The Bomber flashed another grin at Mazzie, her eyes narrowing slightly as she stepped forward once more.

"You see, I'm of the opinion that one must win a title to be worth jack shit." Her hand tightened around the belt. "Sure, I was a little too rough. But desperation does things to people. You understand, don't you? My career was going nowhere, and I needed a big win to get people behind me again."

No. There was no hint of desperation there. Just short-sighted degeneracy, barely hidden by her attitude.

"And that's why I insist you accept my offer. You've helped me out a great deal. Why, if I actually broke Celeste's arm, that would've been the end of me!" Her smile turned reptilian as she reached out with her gloved hand, the gesture looking more like a flesh tearing claw than an offer for a handshake. "If you refused... Well, I'd be rather miffed. You understand that I'm not very gracious when I'm angry."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:06 pm

Mazzie continued to narrow her eyes at Alyssa. She really didn't like the girl. Not one bit. Maybe, though, it was because she saw a bit of herself in her? Mazie shook the thought away and glanced at Kagami. She would have to do anything either of them said. That was a tempting thought but she dismissed it as well.

"Title's don't mean shit." Mazzie said. "Unless they're earned. "I earned my title of titfight queen by beating every bitch I came across." Mazzie said and puffed out her chest, shoving it against Alyssa's very modest chest. "Who did you beat?" Mazzie pointed at Kagami. "They just threw her in the tournament. She's even a former champion too, but do you respect her? Gold doesn't mean shit if you can't back it up." Mazzie repeated, staring Alyssa down.

"In fact, I don't think you even deserve the reward you got for winning, so how about I make another proposal? Why don't we fight. Maybe if you beat me someone might actually give a shit! And, if I win, then I'll take over your winning stipulations." Mazzie then lifted her finger and touched Alyssa's belt. "Along with your belt and all that credibility you think you have." The Canadian smirked cruelly.

"I'll even let you pick the match type and losing penalty. I wouldn't want you to be completely humiliated. I wouldn't want you making excuses once you've lost!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:35 pm

Alyssa's smile dropped the moment Mazzie laid her challenge down. An almost theatrical sort of sigh followed as she rolled her eyes. That facade of mocking cheerfulness gave way to an exasperated sort of hostility, as if she couldn't even work up the energy to be well and truly hateful.

"Maz. Maz, Maz, Maz. I gave you a chance, you stupid cunt." She spat, getting even more riled up when her enemy stepped up against her. Chest against chest, the Bomber seemed like she was going to blow her stack when she suddenly grinned. It was a forced expression, one boiling with rage. Mazzie was getting under her skin, and it showed. She could no longer talk down to the kawaii, not now. "You're lucky I'm in the mood for a real challenge. For my first title defence, I'll play by the rules. No unnecessary violence, just plain old softcore."

She stepped in even closer, hand reaching out to poke Mazzie's collarbone.

"Funny you should stipulate that. That just gave me an idea. When I win, and you know I will, you're going to regret it. Hell, I'm not even going to make you my bitch. No, you'll belong to Celeste until she leaves my service."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next