by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

War of the Queens [Lariatoooooooooo]

2 posters

Go down

War of the Queens [Lariatoooooooooo] Empty War of the Queens [Lariatoooooooooo]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:37 am

Around a week ago Cecilia had faced of in a fairly one sided smother match against the lovely Victoria Archer, showing off a bit of one of the friction aces utter dominance in the ring. When a blast from the past, or rather just a few weeks prior in actuallity, Cecilia had recieved a visit from her old friend Minerva and what a visit it had been filled with pain and aching, let's not forget Minerva showing up the blond in her moment of triumph and putting a rather humiliating end to the night of the Swede. Her former friend, partner turned rival and hated enemy which she had forgotten so long ago had seemed to want to start things up again...Cecilia should have known it wouldn't end with their resturant fight, but she never thought Minerva would get this cocky to do something like this....that was the last straw though, the fuse had been lit and it was a very short fuse which was just about to send the dynamite that was Cecilia's rage and anger to explode.

Spoiler:

The music of the Swede started to blast out of the speakers as she headed straight towards the ring, making her way down the ramp in a rather brisk pace with a microphone in her right hand, clenched tightly between her fingers. The microphone itself making cracking noises from the amount of pressure Cecilia's strong hand was putting on it, which should be heard out of the speakers slightly. When she made her way to the ring without any nonesense or unecessary movements or acknowledgements to the crowd, Cecilia made her way into it and stepped up to the center of the ring. She'd stand there for a good few seconds, taking a deep breath, the crowd reacting as usually when Cecilia showed up, which was with loud cheers. However, Cecilia gestured with her free hand for them to calm down and lower their tone, which they started to do.

Moving the microphone up towards her lips, Cecilia'd take another deep breath. " Minerva!" She'd shout out, anger filling her voice as the crowd even had to shy back from the loud and angry voice blasting out of the speakers. " Get your fat ass down here!" Cecilia'd proceed to call out her hated enemy, the Swede was seething in anger and it was clear she needed to take it out upon the Dane and no one else. " You think you're tough shit huh ?! Sneak attacking me not once, but twice! You think I won't beat you down just like last time ?! I went easy on you in the resturant! Now though...Hahah! Now you've gone and pissed me off! I guess the only way we can fix this is with me breaking you again! Shall we make it the arm once more ? Maybe the leg ?! What do you say ? Come on you Danish cunt! What's the matter ?! Scared!" Cecilia'd let out, panting a bit after her loud yelling and ranting, taking a step back as she'd turn towards the ramp, her heart was pounding with anger and adrenaline...awaiting her foe's arrival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

War of the Queens [Lariatoooooooooo] Empty Re: War of the Queens [Lariatoooooooooo]

Post by LARIATO Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 am

It wasn’t long after Cecilia had called her out that Minerva’s music and responding boos from the crowd began to fill the arena, and the Danish amazon walked through the curtain and onto the stage. She was wearing her ring gear, as well a large black fur coat, and a wide grin. Minerva was practically oozing with pride at what she had done to Cecilia a week ago, and at how infuriated the hardcore queen was right now.

Like the blonde, Minerva had a microphone in hand. But rather than come to the ring to speak, she elected to remain where she was, and lifted the mic to her lips. “Cecilia, Cecilia, Cecilia~” she said, a soft giggle escaping her lips as she began to take slow, calm steps back and forth. “Why so angry? Or perhaps a better question would be, why so surprised? No one here knows me better than you, after all. Have I ever lied to you? Did you really think that one little brawl was going to make me go back on my word? I told you I was coming for you. The fact that you chose not to heed my warning is your fault, and yours alone.”

She stopped for a moment, chuckling again while shaking her head. “You can insinuate that I’m afraid of you all you want, Northman. Let me ask you, was my leg trembling in fear while I stood on you neck last week? Or did I render you so senseless you failed to even notice a superior woman was using you like a worthless doormat?” Clearly Minerva was much more concerned with rubbing in her actions last week than answering anything Cecilia had to say against her, and the crowd immediately began booing in response. But they mattered not to the Dane, who only laughed, still high off the enjoyment she’d taken in her recent assault on Cecilia.

Back to top Go down

War of the Queens [Lariatoooooooooo] Empty Re: War of the Queens [Lariatoooooooooo]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:39 am

When Minerva's music started to sound out, Cecilia would bounce on her feet...awaiting Minerva to get her ass into the ring so that she could start to tear the raven haired beauty apart like the good old days. However, when Minerva remained where she was on top of the ramp, staying there as she was talking as much smack as possible, Cecilia found herself just oozing with anger. She'd start to pace a bit from left to right as she listened to Minerva....

Each word burried into the ego of Cecilia, her pridefull sense being struck by the last few comments of Minerva as the crowd just kept booing the words of the Dane. Cecilia would proceed to raise the microphone to her lips, " Superior woman!? Get in here and say that! I dare you!" Cecilia shouted out to Minerva, climbing up onto the bottom ropes as she'd lean over the top rope with her chest. " Who the fuck are you kidding Minerva! You don't even have the balls to get into this ring, do you ?" Cecilia'd let out as she'd step back from the ropes.

The blond would shake her head a bit, " Actually....no." Cecilia spoke out, she'd take a second and then turn towards the booing crowd. " You wanna make a point, you want to see who's superior ?! Well then get in here. I challenge you to a match, right here. Right now! You and me, one on one, all out....just like the good old days!" Cecilia let out as she'd gesture with her free hand for Minerva to come at her. " So get over here bitch, cause if you don't....then I'm coming to you! And I'll show you who's the superior woman!" Cecilia let out as she'd pull down the microphone, moving back towards the ropes as she'd get ready in case she had to come chase Minerva down...Cecilia wanted to settle things here and now, and she was going to get to do that one way or another.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Minerva only laughed at Cecilia’s explosion of fury at her remarks, thoroughly amused by what she was seeing from the hardcore queen. But then the blonde threw out her challenge for a match, which certainly peaked the interest of the raven haired beauty. She had been looking forward to a chance to genuinely defeat Cecilia in front of an audience for some time now. And while she hadn’t planned on doing that tonight, the opportunity was more than slightly appealing.

“Hmmm... Very, very interesting, Northman.” Minerva said, starting to walk slowly down the aisle. She wanted to take some time to carefully think about the situation before she made a choice. Going into a fight without proper preparation, especially against someone like Cecilia, could be quite dangerous. However, it seemed a fight was next to inevitable tonight anyway. And she’d much prefer one in the ring over one out of it.

But just as she came to the end of the aisle, Minerva’s steps came to an abrupt stop. “If we’re going to have a match, it’s going to be on my terms, Northman. Not yours. So here’s my proposition: you and me, one on one, two out of three. Take it, or leave it.” Minerva said. A two out of three falls match would allow more room to recover if things didn’t go so smoothly right off the bat. And besides, the thought of defeating Cecilia twice in one night was just too good to pass up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:02 am

After Cecilia had exclaimed that there would be a fight no matter what, and that she was willing to chase after Minerva if the woman refused her challenge, it seemed to peak her old friends interest. She watched as Minerva started to make her way down the aisle and head closer towards the ring. Cecilia'd fold her arms underneath her chest as she leaned against the ropes, keeping her burning red eyes fixed upon her hated foe. There was certainly nothing that would stand in her way from paying back Minerva, one way or another.

As the raven haired beauty stopped, and started to speak about how it would be under her conditions that they would fight or not at all, Cecilia'd bite her lower lip...not in frustration but to contain a wide smile that was gonna appear on her lips. She figured if Minerva saw the joy in her gaze then the Dane would probably just run away. " Alright! Fine! I'll kick your ass twice in one night, that should make it up to me." Cecilia let out as she'd start to back up a bit towards the center of the ring, gesturing with her hand to have Minerva come up in and join her. " Let's do it, get your ass in here, Mini."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Concealing her smile very well might’ve been a wise move on Cecilia’s behalf. It wasn’t as if Minerva didn’t know the hardcore queen had less than friendly intentions for her, and making the fight a two out of three falls match would only mean even more pain for both her and Cecilia. But had Minerva known the blonde wasn’t as completely consumed with blinding rage as she appeared, she might’ve been more cautious about all of this.

Nonetheless, a soft giggle escaped her lips as Cecilia backed away and “invited” Minerva into the ring. “Very well then~” she replied before looking back toward the backstage area. “Get a referee out here.” The Dane dropped her microphone and looked back to Cecilia again, then shed her large coat off while a ref came jogging down the aisle. Once he was there and Minerva was just in her ring gear, she slid into the ring and quickly moved to her feet, all the while never taking her eyes off of Cecilia just in case she decided to charge.

By now the ref had entered the ring as well, and called for the bell to ring, officially starting the match! Minerva had waited so long for this moment, a chance to vent every ounce of her hatred for Cecilia, and humiliate the AFW veteran by defeating her in the ring. But considering the mood her foe was in, at least some level of caution would definitely be needed, so before anything else she’d wait to see if the hardcore queen would come rushing right at her. If she did, Minerva would quickly try to lunge out to the side to avoid the oncoming onslaught. But if Cecilia kept her cool enough to refrain from doing so, then the raven haired beauty would simply circle the ring for a moment before inching toward the blonde and attempting to initiate a lockup with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down