Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+24
Lunchador
Winner3
KillerV
Harrier
TiefBlau
scorn53
LtLukas
rhapsody
Lobo
321Shazam
MasterSaruwatari
Serpon
jakeb1993
killcarrion
Alexandra
Bluemouse
LunarWolf
Deus001
FlameofHope
LARIATO
acuyra
kerflubble
Tatyina
Old_Man_Tai
28 posters

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 28 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:17 am

Harrier wrote:
Why do trainers get tested anyway? To polish the image? It´s not like Billy Gun is waiting for a big push to the WWE championship or rises above hate, I don´t get it.

As an example/warning to the younger generation of wrestlers, I'd imagine.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:22 am

Harrier wrote:Why do trainers get tested anyway? To polish the image? It´s not like Billy Gun is waiting for a big push to the WWE championship or rises above hate, I don´t get it.

I saw something in the Observer about it.  Supposedly trainers don't normally get tested but because he was caught using PEDs in a powerlifting competition (that apparently WWE didn't even know he was in until the test failure was announced!) they couldn't ignore what had happened or else it'd look very bad for them.

@rhapsody
That is really low of the people telling that to you. I admitedly know next to nothing about MMA, but what do you lack to train Muay Thai as a woman if you have hands, feet and knees and the will to do it? The inner spirit of a warrior or what?

That's kind of you. It was just ignorance, last year after I moved I found a different gym and they were totally accepting so it was just this one group, I think.  Most people in martial arts are very open-minded.  I guess probably also the fact that I was pretty young might've prejudiced them if they were already inclined that way.  I'm 19 now so people take me a little more seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:25 am

@Rhapsody & Harrier, in my experience it was way easier to get into kickboxing as a woman than it was with jiujitsu. You can punch and kick stuff alongside the guys, but it's a little more complicated when it comes to grappling and rolling and full body contact. Things can get weird, though good jiujitsu schools will be good dealing with that too.

The atmosphere of a good jj school is pretty cool. Though there are some who are more cutthroat, especially in places like Abu Dhabi, most of them are very supportive in my experience, likely due to the fact that in order to train effectively you need to take care of your partner. It's dangerous stuff, so respect and care are important.

That being said, I did kickboxing first and foremost. I like grappling a lot, but I looove kickboxing, and if I weren't 400 years old and a basket case and working all the time, I'd love to take a crack at full time training and amateur fights and stuff.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:40 am

Alexandra wrote:
Harrier wrote:
Why do trainers get tested anyway? To polish the image? It´s not like Billy Gun is waiting for a big push to the WWE championship or rises above hate, I don´t get it.

As an example/warning to the younger generation of wrestlers, I'd imagine.

I would be really interested to see the reaction of WWE if John Cena one day came out and said something like:
"Yes, I took steroids all of my career. First the hard stuff when we were not tested, then the type of roids that can´t be easily found. I always wanted to be a good example, but the schedule of a WWE superstar is just too much for anyone to bear."

Not like that did not happen in sports. Lance Armstrong comes to mind. Although in hindsight, you have to ask yourself if the same guy can really win the most prestigous bicycle race seven times in a row without help of steroids if a former feat of 3 wins in general was considered fantastic and nearly unachievable.

And yes, I can imagine that mixed grappling can make things complicated. Sexual harrasement, accusations, bad blood in general. But I guess the girls are probably not lining up for grappling most of the time, so there is probably little choice for them.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:41 am

@Blue I think it was a little easier for me because a bunch of the class was already girls when I started, including one of my instructors.  I guess they got a lot of self-defense promotion. When I moved on and started doing 10th Planet it was a sausagefest but everybody was generally cool.  I've been pretty lucky in that regard.

Also I just watched Raw all the way through for the first time in eternity

This tournament's supposed to end with Reigns/Owens, right?  I'm not up to date on the storylines atm but it seemed kind of...I don't wanna say 'transparent' because that seems so negative but that's all that's coming to mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:58 am

As you´re directly asking I don´t think this is a spoiler. People are supposing that the final is gonna be Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns, with Kevin Owens having slim chances of replacing Ambrose. you got to know for this that Ambrose and Reigns are allies and were part of the Shield, so a brother vs brother storyline could be happening. But as we are speaking about WWE here and Dean Ambrose is obviously not regarded as main event material, it could very well also be Owens.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 am

Who doesn't regard Ambrose as main Event material? I

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by rhapsody Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:02 am

Harrier wrote:People are supposing that the final is gonna be Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns

Alright I'm extremely okay with this

But as we are speaking about WWE here and Dean Ambrose is obviously not regarded as main event material

I'm not okay with this though >:O

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:04 am

I think Ambrose is main event material, but I think Owens is the better matchup. If they're going to do a brother vs. brother thing, they should build it up a little more - just having it come out of the blue like this feels like a waste of a good storyline.

Owen and Reigns has more potential. With Seth gone, he's pretty much the main non-Wyatt heel. He's pretty popular, and he already has a little fued going on with Reigns, anyway. Someone needs to fill Seth's shoes for a few months, and Owens could be that guy.

Though, I am a big Owens fans, so I am biased. >_>;

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:39 am

Once again Roman proves he's capable of being the proverbial broom that Cesaro and the like can carry to a 4 star match

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next