Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson'

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson' - Page 2 Empty Re: Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson'

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:28 am

Kelly had to look at the main camera beside her with a coy gaze, shrugging and smiling as Talia buried Taylor's band so deliciously. That was fun, but was more interested in getting to business with Talia. That being side, Talia didn't need her help, she wasted no time tearing into Taylor.

Champion level life. Friends, support, training. Kelly's dad might have been a pro but not even she was that spoiled. 

Talia was brutal and Kelly loved it. "Oh!" She jeered. "Ooohhh!!" She cried out with each bomb Talia dropped, shaking her head and jumping around in the background as Talia tore Taylor a new one. Years of hatred finally coming out, this was exactly what Kelly WANTED. This was exactly what she wanted the people to be told.

If they heard it from just Kelly by herself, they might blow it off. Talia however had dealt with her for a long time.

When it was over, Kelly had her arm wrapped around Talia's shoulder, shaking her about with a wide smile while pointing at her, laughing towards the crowd before she stood back up straight and kept the mic to her lips.

"I want all you people to process what you've been told! And continue to ask yourself if this vile woman, your so called 'favorite' is really worth all the cheers and tears you people give her!" Kelly cried as she raised the title above her head.

"People still talk about the way I took the title from Taylor. They frown at the mere thought of it but I say it was the proudest day in Wrestling history because no longer will the pinnacle of Women's Wrestling be represented by such a backstabbing, manipulative coward!" Kelly roared as she proudly looked into the distance as the crowd showered the duo with a hail of boos. 

Eventually the Champ sat down next to Talia and wrapped her arm around the woman with the world title resting between their shoulders.

"You aren't alone anymore..." Kelly would say to her ally, with the mic of course, making sure the world heard it.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson' - Page 2 Empty Re: Conway's Crib Returns! Feat. Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson'

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:42 am

The crowd's collective scowl faced the two in the ring while a restless murmur ran around the arena. There were a few cheers from enthusiastic fans and Taylor Parker detractors, but they were outnumbered by those who only wanted Kelly Conway and Dark Angel out of their sight.

There was no music to herald her arrival, no grand entrance, only Taylor's voice from the top of the entrance ramp.

"Talia..."

The crowd roared, ravenous to see Taylor come take out the trash. But her arm was in a sling, her hair was down, and she wasn't dressed for action.

"Guys, c'mon," Taylor off-handedly quieted the crowd, and soon the arena was almost silent. She paced her way down the entrance ramp, stopping near the end of it, before reaching ringside, and looked up at the petite brunette who had been the cause of so much suffering.

She waited a moment, to collect her thoughts and to imagine the words on her tongue, and then spoke.

"I liked you, at first," she said. The crowd wasn't sure how to react, and so they mostly didn't. "I'll be the first to admit that I was not easy to get along with. When we met, you said some stuff, I said some stuff I shouldn't have, and I crossed the line and I'm sorry. I've worked really hard for years to... be a better person. The kind of person that doesn't turn everything into a fight. But... I can't blame you for wanting Johnny."

She almost smiled, but she kept going.

"What I CAN blame you for, though, is kicking the shit out of me, when I was trying to be nice, when I was injured, when my ribs were broken and I couldn't breathe let alone fight. And for what? Because Johnny picked me. If that was your first time getting passed over by a guy, dude... How lucky are you?

She let the words hang in the air for a moment before continuing. "You and I are a lot alike, though. When I first arrived in Friction, as a skinny twenty-year-old, I got my ass kicked a lot. I was expecting to come in and go straight to the top, and that didn't happen. Kei beat me. Gatt humiliated me. Karina almost put me in the ground. It was... hard. I wanted to quit so many times, and I had nobody... at first.

"But I worked hard, and eventually I was lucky enough to find some people who believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself. And you're right... I don't deserve those people, but I thank god I found them. Everybody needs people they don't deserve."

When she paused again, the waves of support from the crowd could be heard, not cheering or chanting or screaming her name, but something quieter.

"You showed up like me, a skinny little girl, but in Tension. A hundred pounds soaking wet, signed up to fight guys twice your size. A scrawny, unathletic, unskilled, naive little girl against the biggest names in wrestling, and I can't count how many times in a row you got beat. The world is so unfair, isn't it?

"And in the meantime, while the world had it's back to you, while everything was chewing you up and spitting you out, you had the same people in your life that I did. Akashi... Johnny... and Cassie." Her voice darkened on the last name, almost to a growl, and her eyes burned into Talia all the way from the ramp. "Any one of us would have taken care of you like family, but that wasn't enough for you, was it?"

She paced across the ramp and took several steps closer to the ring, leaning down to get a little closer. "See, while I was trying my best to be a better person, someone more deserving of these wonderful people, YOU were too ANGRY that you weren't already the most important person in EVERYONE ELSE'S life. And so what did you do? You threw your temper tantrums. You attacked me, and when Cassie came out to DEFEND HER BEST FRIEND, you never forgave her. And look what you did, Talia. Look what you did. After everything, she took you in, she took you home to her family, and now look at you."

She grimly shook her head at Talia in disgust, but never lowered her eyes.

"I can't tell you how much I've sacrificed to get where I am. I have worked harder than you can imagine, and I have earned every inch I have come toward that belt. But you... When things didn't go your way, you just put on a mask and threw away your honor. When people tried to help you, you spat in their face for not loving you more.

"Here's what I think about you, Talia.

"The worst thing about you isn't that you're whiny, or ungrateful, or entitled. It's not that you're a coward, or a psychopath, or that you STILL can't wrestle. It's that you're LAZY." She grit her teeth and jabbed a finger at the girl. "You've never worked hard for ANYTHING, but when you don't get what you want you say shit like THE WORLD DEALT YOU A SHITTY HAND. You're an insult to me, to the people here, and to every girl in that locker room who puts her whole heart into every match.

"You're LAZY, Talia, and you'll ALWAYS look for shortcuts, and that's why I'm not surprised at ALL that you ended up with HER," she disgustedly waved a hand at Kelly. "And that's why you will could NEVER compete with someone like me. That's why you don't deserve the CHANCE.

"And Kelly..." She added, almost as an afterthought. "Go fuck yourself."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:12 am

As Kelly put an arm around Talia's shoulder and went on about the evilness that was Taylor and her team, the brunette just kept staring into the camera.  It wasn't until the champion put the belt across both their shoulders that her stare finally broke.  For a second, she stared at the Friction title between them, before looking up at Kelly.

Then, her name rang through the arena speaker system and the woman of the hour emerged from backstage.  At first Talia played it casual.  She slowly got to her feet and made her way to the edge of the ring towards Taylor.  Not threateningly, just...casually.  The typical banter was what she expected.  Of course, how original.  Blaming her for screwing up.  It was classic. She'd heard it all before in her head, on the radio, on the Internet.  All the reasons she was a psychopath and Taylor was the lord god almighty.

But lazy?

That was a new one.  One that churned Talia's stomach and made her clench the top rope tightly with both hands.  She leaned over, looking down towards the injured Taylor with heat in her eyes.  For a moment, it looked like she was gonna slingshot herself over the ropes and down at the blonde.

But something held her back.  And even at that moment she wasn't sure what it was.  She turned around and headed back towards Kelly.

Maybe it was the fact that Taylor was in a sling.  No, injuries never stopped her.  Maybe it was the risk of proving Taylor right. But once again, no that never stopped her before.

Or maybe it was just that she'd been talked down so much that she just didn't feel the same rage that she use to.

She took the microphone back and looked at Taylor from the center of the ring.  "You speak in aphorisms.  Like your one, narrow perspective has given you infinite wisdom over others.  'Work hard.  And good things will come.  And if they don't...well you just didn't work hard enough.'"  The brunette grinned and shook her head once.

"Go ahead.  Talk down to me.  It's worked so well in the past.  From Johnny to Akashi...to Cassie, they all did.  Look where it got me.  Talk on and on about being better people, one day that pedestal will be so high, that not even your loving family and friends will be able to break your inevitable fall."  She shot a short stare before suddenly grinning again and sitting down.

"But you're right."  

Talia leaned back and looked up into the arena rafters.  People weren't expecting her to have a change of heart so they didn't gasp or anything when the woman suddenly seemed to agree with Taylor.

"We were a lot alike."

"I was just a lonely naive straw-weight girl struggling to get by in...well let's face it, a man's league.  I had no friends, no family in this country.  I was getting my ass handed to me week in and out.  It was pretty tough.  And I admit I wanted to quit."  Talia shifted her weight forward, leaning on her knees.  "I needed them.  All three.  Johnny, Akashi...and Cassie."  With another sigh, Talia got to her feet and started walking back towards Taylor.

"You know I thought it was my blessing.  To find them.  And for a long time I thought really the only reason it didn't work out with them was...well me.  I mean, I had to blame myself.  And them too, don't get me wrong.  Everyone seemed to love you and you weren't all that great.  How undateable was I?  How unattractive was I?  How unfriendly was I, that they all liked you more?  Were they THAT stupid?  Or was I THAT stupid for thinking I was good enough for them.  It...it haunted me, I won't lie."  Talia laughed once and started around the ring.

"But you see, I know now I was looking at it the wrong way all along.  This whole time I've jumped between blaming myself, Johnny, and Akashi, and even Cassie."  The last name made her sigh and cross her arms for a second.  "But I was mistaken.  It wasn't their faults.  And it was indeed my fault for not seeing what the real problem in the first place was."

"You."

"It was always you."

"I came into these people's lives at a time when you were severing yourself from them. When you felt the need to cocoon up and shield yourself from all contacts in the outside world.  And these people wanted to help you.  All of them, and you didn't let them."

"So what did they do?  Well, now they all had to fill this hole in their lives that selfish Taylor behind with someone...like Taylor.  Someone...like me."

"One used me to replace his girlfriend, the other...her partner.  And the last...well she saw me as an opportunity to reconcile a part of you.  Once again, it revolved around you.  It always has.  Just like it is now."  Talia slid through the ropes and onto the apron by the stairs.  Still holding the microphone, she descended them and onto the mat below.

"They all sought me out.  They all hooked me into the mess that was your fucked up life...all because you pushed them away.  All because you were doing exactly what you now accuse me of doing...lashing out at others physically and emotionally...all because we felt unworthy."  Talia sighed heavily into the microphone.  "We're really not that different, you and I.  The difference, of course, being that they chose you.  They always loved you more.  Even when they hated you and beat the shit out of me because of you, they still loved you more."

"I don't blame them for what has happened to me.  Or the world really.  It is what it is.  It may have made me what I am, but its not to blame."  She took another step towards Taylor.  "You are."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:34 am

Kelly was having a ball! Until some unwelcomed music hit and out came Taylor Parker. Kelly rolled her eyes and slowly stood up as she glared at the incoming punk.

This woman was relentless. Get her beaten down. She came back hungry to try again. Ruin her title shot and have her and Nikolette taken out by her latest enforcer and she was STILL coming out to play. Kelly gritted her teeth inf frustration. Taylor was being very annoying. She shouldn't even be here in an AFW ring.

But Kelly would step up proudly. Chin up, looking down at Taylor from the ring as she went off on her ally before casually dissing her, The Champion. Kelly's jaw dropped in disbelief as she looked around the arena for a moment before gazing back at Taylor with an angry glare, giving a frustrated huff.

"See the misery you've caused her! You're no hero! You help children out of guilt don't you? Admit it! You stole the man Talia loved because he was hot shit in Tension! Just another champion level addition to your life!   It was never enough you had people as your shields! You had to get a trophy  boy and wouldn't settle for second place huh!?"

"You're all mad 'cause I have people on my team... But you do the same thing hypocrite! You're just jealous 'CAUSE I'm... WE'RE smarter than you!"
Kelly shouted at her nemesis before wrapping her arm over Talia's shoulder.

"You're just jealous of all the hell, all the blood sweat and tears that Talia has had to overcome! Who the fuck cares about Cassie Elliot!? KNOW what I did to her? Made her tap out like a BITCH! Talia doesn't want the friendship of Losers who couldn't even touch the big time! She wants to hang with real champions.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:47 am

Part way into Talia's grand rebuttal, Taylor's eyes began to wander. She cocked her hips to the side and wiggled her mic up against her shoulder while she looked around at the ceiling, and eventually she sat down on the floor and propped her elbow on her knee, her cheek squished in her palm. Her boredom redoubled when Kelly chimed in.

"Wow, guys..." She said listlessly. "Just... shut up."

She stood up and dusted herself off before lifting her mic again. "Talia, you seem pretty pissed. I'd love to fight you, but I'm not cleared to fight right now, ya know, with this pesky shoulder injury, annnnnd YOU don't even WORK here anymore. So just... Go away. And Kelly, babe, homegirl... I'll see you real soon."

She cocked her hips out to the side and leaned out with a cutesy wave. "Bye." And then she turned to walk back up the ramp.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:22 am

Kelly's eye twitched as Taylor gave the duo a sassy send off. The crowed cheered her as she so coyly said goodbye before going up the ramp while Kelly looked on, gritting her teeth tightly.

"Rrrr...!!" She snarled, watching her enemy turn and walk up the ramp, knowing she was too banged up to compete. And that alone was all Kelly needed to hear.

Kelly looked to Talia and motioned her head towards Taylor. "Let's go." She muttered coldly, title belt in hand as she exited the ring and began to take hurried steps after Taylor up the ramp.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:40 am

Talia watched with a sudden surge of anger as Taylor casually brushed her off like what she spoke was nonsense. It wasn't. It was real. It was the driving force that made her do such things. And the blonde just brushed her off. Just...brushed her off. The brunette looked angrily at Kelly, not to get permission or ask what the plan was.

But in a face that warned Kelly that she was going in. And the champion thought the same.

They started moving quickly up the ramp in pursuit of Taylor, Talia's eyes red with fury...and red contacts.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:53 am

Alaina had been backstage in a pair of shorts, old black and grey running shoes, along with an old dark blue t-shirt.  Post-workout attire was rarely glamorous, but often functional.

Alaina watched and simmered as Taylor confronted the duo in the ring.  Alaina didn't like Kelly, but holy shit she hated Talia.  Hated.  As soon as Taylor turned and the two in the ring began to give chase Alaina went barreling out towards the ramp.  There was no way she was going to let an injured Taylor get jumped by two gutless cowards.

As soon as Alaina went out into the arena she made eye contact with Taylor and pointed while still running in her direction.  "Taylor, behind you!"  Alaina screamed as she ran up to, and past Taylor.  These two would have to get through a healthy Alaina before they got their hands on a wounded Taylor.  Alaina glared at Talia, and had a few things she had wanted to say to her for quite some time.  She didn't need a microphone to be heard even with the crowd providing tons of background noise with the new development!

"You miserable little bitch!  You are low enough to try to double-team an injured wrestler huh?  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  After all, you did kick a loving and loyal guy who'd do fucking ANYTHING for YOU to the curb and destroy his spirit!  Have you seen or heard about what he's gone through because of you, or do you just not care?!"  Alaina shouted, standing between Taylor and the other two.... more than ready to physically stop them if need be.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:07 am

Talia's fists were clenched and she was ready to make Taylor pay for being so dismissive of her. She would be.

But then someone came running out to her aid. It wasn't a surprise, she knew Taylor had a full blown cult on her side, and any one of them she didn't mind punching in the jaw.

Naturally, though, it turned out to be one of the more hated ones. "Alaina." The brunette stated bitterly as the tall woman got between them. She glared at her with the same hatred she was greeted with. "Do anything for me? He'd do anything for YOU you dumb bitch." The brunette got closer to Alaina, clearly either not afraid or too overcome with rage to care. "Get out of my way."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:57 am

Taylor figured that Kelly and Talia would try something, but Alaina's arrival was more alarming to her. Even the crowd was shouting at Taylor and pointing behind her. She spun around to face the two approaching girls, knees bent and ready to move.

She started to reach for Alaina's arm to hold her back, but the bigger girl stopped short of a fight. Still, Taylor didn't relax. She didn't like seeing Alaina, of all people, out of control. That in itself was enough of a win for Kelly and Talia.

"Alaina..." She cautioned strongly in a low voice.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next