Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Empty "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:59 pm

MATCH TYPE:  STANDARD
WIN CONDITIONS:  PINFALL, SUBMISSION, KO, COUNTOUT, DQ

This was it... Alaina was finally getting a chance to step into the ring against Talia Wilson.  Her whole Dark Angel routine didn't scare Alaina or intimidate her.  Alaina was determined to take whatever Talia threw at her and give it back to her ten times over.  She made Taylor and Charlie's lives miserable.  Alaina had it with that.  Charlie was finally back on track, and Taylors injury was healing nicely.  Sure, Taylor would wipe the floor with Talia if she were healthy but in the meantime Alaina was happy to represent the dojo while Talia stepped in for the coalition in this match.  

Alaina tugged on her leopard print one piece swimsuit to make sure it was on just right, and continued with the adjustments to her kneepads as well as elbow pads.  She was gear up and walking down to the ramp eagerly anticipating her entrance to the ring.  As her music hit the speakers she came bounding out all smiles and energy, high living fans as she made her way to the ring amidst the booming cheers of the crowd!  Alaina fed off their energy as she climbed into the ring holding her hands high as she climbed up each turnbuckle, striking a few playful poses to continue inciting the crowd in her favor.  "Hey Tokyo!  Who wants to see an amazon crush a fallen angel tonight?!"  Alaina shouted as she leaned over the ropes, speaking to the crowd as directly as she could, loudly enough for the first few rows in that direction to hear her just fine even without a microphone.

Alaina bounced in place in the center of the ring, her eyes locked on the ramp Talia would be coming down to join her.  She was going to make that little witch pay for everything she had done recently.  Alaina couldn't help but smile at the thought of her wait to square off against Talia finally coming to an end.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Empty Re: "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Talia waited alone in the locker room for her turn to come out. She may not have looked it but she was psyched up. A lot had changed in the last half year for her. And though it had been tough, she felt like now she was a better person. Her days of ignorance were over, she saw the world for what it was. She was harder, better, faster, and stronger.

And she planned on showing that to Alaina.

As her music played, Talia emerged from the back. Unlike her last few appearances, the brunette wasn't wearing a mask. Instead, she sported a black and red two piece with matching gloves and boots. She didn't hide her face with a mask this time, though from the intensity on her face she wasn't phased by it. And she certainly seemed to have hit the gym.

Hard.

People booed her as she walked down the ramp and slipped into the ring. She didn't seem to hear a word of it. Not once did her stare at Alaina break. With her fists seemingly clenched the entire time, Talia stepped closer to the amazon, looking her up and down. Then, oddly, she grinned.

"I see you're a bit more self conscious now."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders Empty Re: "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:01 pm

Alaina watched as Talia came down the ramp, feeling nothing but hate for this woman. Feeling such dislike and animosity this strong towards another person was a new thing for Alaina. Talia appeared to have hit the gym and bulked up a bit, but Alaina wasn't worried about that at all.... bulldozing Talia into a pancake would make Alaina's day at this point.

Alaina crossed her arms and glared at Talia. "I like the classic look, you on the other hand look like you are trying to show off. Are you trying to dupe another unsuspecting nice guy into thinking that you are some sweet little girl again?" Alaina said, making reference to her friend that was recently left hanging by the woman standing before her. "You walked out on the best thing to probably happen to you, and broke the poor guys will in the process. Are you proud of yourself?"

As Alaina talked, the bell rang and she held her hands out for a lock-up. If Talia wanted to show off her new figure, let her demonstrate and provide proof that it was more than just a look.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:02 am

Talia's grin never once faded as Alaina tried to talk her down. She held up her right hand, then opened and closed it like a barking dog. "Blah. Blah. Blah." She sounded like a broken record. "I see you've been assimilated nicely. Maybe some blonde hair some black eye liner and the transformation will be complete." She might not have made much sense, since it wasn't like Taylor had said something like that.

But she didn't feel like Alaina deserved any of her sense. "I don't take life coaching lessons from homewreckers, thank you."

As the bell rang, Talia took a big step back and shook her head as Alaina went for a lock up. Then, with the same smug grin, she laughed. "Serious? A lock up? You've got that much size on me and you think I'm gonna agree to that?" Still, the brunette offered her hands out and took a single step forward. "But fine. I can play by your game and still beat you. At least then at the end, you'll have no excuse to why you lost except that you suck at this."

She took another step forward, but as she started to get into the lockup, her knee suddenly shot forward into Alaina's abdomen.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Alaina found herself caught up in Talia's insults. Home wrecker? Seriously? All those thoughts took away from Alaina's focus as she saw Talia moving forward to lock up. Alaina should have seen the fast strike coming, however the sudden knee still caught her off guard. Thalia's speed was no joke, nor was the sharp pain in her abdomen! Alaina grunted and fell down to one knee in front of Talia.

This wasn't quite the start Alaina had planned on, however its not like she couldn't use her current position to her advantage. "Oh shut the hell up!" Alaina shouted as she lunged forward at Talia, taking a hard swing with her right fist, looking to plant the punch right into Talia's own abdomen! If the hit struck, Alaina wanted to try to jump at Talia to knock her over to mount the red-head and continue to rain punches down towards her face!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 am

Talia's smug grin stayed engraved on her face as she drove her knee into Alaina's stomach. The woman dropped to a knee, and Talia stepped forward to continue the assault but Alaina was far too tough to let a single cheap shot keep her down. She came back at Talia with a quick right fist. Talia backpedaled away from the blow just in time, but she wasn't prepared for the leaping tackle that followed it.

Alaina crashed atop her, proceeding to try and mount and pound Talia to dust. The brunette brought her arms up defensively to protect her face from the amazon's assault.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:07 pm

Alaina struck at Talia's face with furious punches, but they were ineffective. Once Alaina realized this she got off Talia and tried to pull her foe up by the arm. "Time to go for a ride you little heart breaker..." Alaina muttered as she whipped Talia towards the ropes! Alaina grit her teeth as she watched Talia go flying towards the ropes, due in no small part to the extra bit of help Alaina's whip gave her.

Alaina ran right after Talia, and extended her arm. She wanted to clothesline Talia straight back down to the mat as soon as she bounced off the ropes for her return trip! The less reaction time she afforded the smaller woman the better, as Talia had already proven her speed....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:01 am

Talia's forearms burned with agony after absorbing all the blows Alaina had dealt her. She imagined the endeavor annoyed the amazon, and that brought the brunette some measure of joy. Almost enough to make up for the pained forearms of hers. Almost.

Alaina wouldn't give up so easily, though, and soon after Talia found herself flung towards the ropes. It was a familiar ground for her, though, being pushed around by her larger opponent, but she wasn't a pushover any longer. The brunette leaped onto the second rope and catapulted herself in a moonsault backwards, expecting to catch Alaina in the middle of the ring napping.

But unexpectedly, the amazon had pursued after Talia, and the acrobat soared right over the amazon. She adjusted her landing so she reached the mat on her knees with a light thud. Despite a shaking calf from the sudden landing, Talia surged forward and leapt onto Alaina's back, wrapping both arms around her neck in a sleeperhold. She squeezed tightly with one arm locked across and onto her other arm with her legs wrapped around the amazon's waist trying to leech the life out of her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:33 am

Alaina was shocked to see Talia go flying overhead, and before she could react the little wretch had her in a sleeper hold! Alaina tucked her chin to her chest to alleviate as much as she could before the hold was locked in however, Talia knew how to secure a strong hold. Alaina had to give credit where credit was due. Alaina saw matches Talia was in, and compared to what she had seen on tape the Talia she was fighting in person seemed to be vastly improved. Prior to the match starting Alaina was convinced that she was going to crush the red-head like an insect. That illusion had since been quickly dispelled. However, all this had increased Alaina's desire to beat Talia. To Alaina this was a chance to exact some measure of poetic justice for what Talia had done.

That didn't mean she was going to sit there and let herself get choked out. Alaina reached up and pried at Talia's hands with all the strength she could muster, and began to quickly back the two of them up towards a turnbuckle looking to slam Talia into it back-first!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:53 am

Talia thought she had Alaina right where she wanted her. She squeezed her legs even tighter. "Just go to sleep already. Make it easy on yourself." The brunette laughed a little, but Alaina was far from done. The two crashed against the turnbuckle, the impact forcing Talia's grip free from Alaina's neck. With a groan, she dropped off the amazon.

She crumbled against the turnbuckle, Alaina's back trapping her against it. Before even recovering from the blow, Talia tried to push Alaina off of her. "Get off me you cow."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next