by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 8 Empty Re: "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:52 pm

Alaina shook her head and moved Aurora's hand away from her chest, looking on in disbelief. "What am I supposed to act like? I get that he wants to be a good dad and I am glad he's doing what he can for the baby." Alaina said, for as mad as she was that part was true. If his daughter was being taken care of the most important piece of the puzzle was set. "Enlighten me, how am I supposed to act when the guy I would have done anything for leaves me when he could have stayed and taken care of the baby all the same?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders - Page 8 Empty Re: "Dark Angel" Talia Wilson vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:04 am

Aurora looked away, crossing her arms with discomfort. "Look. I don't know. Okay?" She sighed heavily and looked back at Alaina. She really didn't know how she was suppose to act. "But...beating up Talia...like this is not how, okay? You're better than that aren't you?" She wanted to be as diplomatic about it as possible.

But it was hard when her friend talked about loving Mamouru and thinking he could do both and it would have been alright. "And raise a girl with a parent and a half? Besides how would you have fit into that? 'OH by the way, here's daddy's wife Alaina. No, daddy loves her now Megumi, not mommy.." Her own hypothetical scenario seemed to get her worked up, probably because it was more of a fear than she wanted it to be.

Meanwhile, the downed redhead planted a knee in the ground, shifting restlessly as the voices spoke.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:11 pm

Alaina rolled her eyes. In the country of Japan, divorce may have had a far more serious connotation to it than it did back home. "Look... the way Talia keeps messing with people she's had something like that coming for a long time." The more she thought about it, the more Alaina realized what she was doing to Talia was downright messed up. "I guess with her I went overboard but you don't seem to understand, or even want to try to understand how I feel Aurora! My friends are being messed with or outright attacked, by your sister." Alaina said flatly, but getting slightly louder as she spoke. Pent up frustration, anger, and plain old bad breakup were all leaving in one moment.

"Now... I am happy that you two are taking care of Megumi. From everything I hear she is a little sweetie who deserves the best. The thing is, because of you I was tossed aside like a pile of garbage. I know Mamouru is a traditional guy, having step-mom with him and biological mom and baby away from him wasn't going to fly. What gets me is how you seem almost happy that you practically stabbed me in the back. Was banging your ex in a match part of the thrill, and that ex dating a friend of yours some sort of bonus?!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Aurora laughed.  Like really, angrily laughed.  "You're so wrapped in yourself.  Like everyone did everything just to hurt you; because that's why we did it, we had got married and had a baby just to make you feel like a piece of trash," she continued  sarcastically.  

"I'm not going to apologize for pursuing something I wanted, okay?  I had a child because I wanted one, because I have a right to.  He wanted it too," she continued in a half lie.  "But maybe you're right, maybe I do hate that you two were banging, that you were dating MY ex you little hypocritical bitch."  It was yet another thing that ate at the back of her head.  Another reason she had to make her feel worse about herself.  And this time it was the woman in front of her that she blamed for it.

For a good solid second, the blonde looked like she was about to slap her old friend across the face.  But something unseen held her back.  She stared hardly for a second before her face weakened.  But before she could apologize, there was the unmistakable sound of a metal chair slamming into Alaina's back.

Last edited by TaliZorah on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Alaina listened to Aurora's comebacks. Part of it may have been true. Alaina was thinking about herself first, but someone's feelings are their feelings. As far as she was concerned she wasn't wrong. "You know thats not what I was trying to say! You also have to remember that I had no clue you dated him or were even in Japan! Hell Aurora I used to really look up to you when we pl....UNGH!"

Alaina was cut off as a chair hammered her back, sending her to the ground on her hands and knees! The sudden hit had caught her by surprise and she was left in pain, totally dumbfounded. She looked up at Aurora confused and pained before looking back at Talia, holding a chair. "T-this was a setup...." Alaina muttered weakly, in a mix of shock and disbelief.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Aurora jumped back as she saw Alaina take the chair shot, raising her hands in shock. Before she had a chance to intervene, Talia viciously struck the downed Alaina with the chair again. "STOP!" the blonde then shouted after finding her voice. She dove at her younger sister, wrestling the chair out of her hands.

Talia brought up her arms, expecting Aurora to use the weapon right after. But the blow never came. She dropped her guard to look at her sister with glaring eyes.

Fuming, Aurora was holding the chair in her right hand, her eyes filled with anger. "You're both real pieces of work. You're meant for each other. Why don't you just get married and stop bitching all the time?" She didn't have the patience for peace any longer. But she didn't have to stoop to their level either. Aurora cast one look down at Alaina to make sure she wasn't dead before turning around and storming off.

As she did, the still panting Talia took a moment to look down at Alaina. A sinister grin formed across her face as she saw how much pain she was in, before stepping back away from the Amazon. The interaction between the three, for some reason, only seemed to make her happier.

Maybe it was the realization that the people she hated also hated each other. As they should, they're all hate-able people. Or maybe it was the sight of Aurora and Alaina getting all emotional over the cheating scumbag that was the light in both their awful lives.

Or maybe it was the knowledge that her sister didn't have the stomach to hit her even when she had the opportunity and motivation. Especially since it was a sentiment she didn't share. Talia's grin didn't shrink as she made her way to the locker room, thoughts rushing through her head.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8