Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Silver Ace

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Silver Ace Empty "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Silver Ace

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:37 am

MATCH TYPE: Standard
VICTORY CONDITIONS: Pinfall, Submission, Knock Out, Count Out

Alaina was really looking forward to this match, and the fact that it happened so quickly added to the excitement. She met Silver Ace at an autograph signing and had a few words with her. Nothing too bad mind you, and Alaina viewed Ace as a great way to measure her own progress. Ace had recently held the entropy title, something Alaina wanted around her own waist. The woman, clad in her leopard print sports bra and bikini bottom paced before adjusting her matching knee and elbow pads. She glanced in a nearby mirror and tugged part of her bottom down to cover a little more of her shapely backside. She wanted to be nothing short of perfect tonight.

Part of Alaina couldn't help but think that Ace took a few shots at her especially her age and the fact that their common opponent had defeated Alaina but fell to Ace. Sure, Ace did have every reason to be confident but Alaina was positive that she could burst her bubble tonight. This old rookie would show that young former champ that she was on the rise.

Alaina heard her music play and jumped out onto the entry ramp to a loud chorus of cheers as she was announced! "First making her way to the ring standing at 5'8'' and weighing in at 157 pounds.... from San Diego, California... The Amazon Alaina Sanders!"

Alaina made her usual rounds to the fans, high fiving bunches of them on each side of the barricade before climbing up onto the apron and between the ropes to enter the ring. She held her arms out and walked around, blowing a couple kisses to the crowd as a whole. "I love you guys! You are the best!" She shouted, loud enough for the first few rows to hear. Alaina flicked her hair back out of her eyes as she settled in a corner, awaiting the arrival of her opponent this evening.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Silver Ace Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Silver Ace

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:35 am

Ace couldn't help but chuckle a little as she adjusted her knee pads. It had been only what, 3 or 4 days since Avalanche? Nobody else from the show was even back in the country, and Ace found herself not only back, but, thanks to her snarky attitude over a performer of lower stature getting more fans attention than the former Entropy Champ who had nearly broken her body, all because she wore a sexier outfit to the ring.

It was Ace's own fault she was in this situation, but after what she had been through already, she honestly wasn't expecting too much of an issue tonight, even with her bruised and sore body.

Unlike the wonderful crowd in Geneva, who had gone absolutely wild for Ace when her music hit, the Japanese crowd continued their mixed response to her. Some booing, some cheering, others seeming neutral to her. Honestly, it offended her. This crowd had given her so much grief over the last year, all because Akashi made some unfair claims about her. Still, that was an issue for another day.

Entering the ring, Ace quickly moved past her opponent, asking for a microphone. With her music dying, she spoke, intent on making her point quickly.

"So...as many of you...delightful fans...have no doubt noticed...I am no longer the AFW Entropy Champion. I was cheated of my title by that bitch Gwendolyn, who needed the help of 5 different people AND drugging me in order to take what was mine. To top it off, she's not here tonight, I imagine she's have a little vacation to celebrate.

So mark my words, even if you don't like it, as soon as Gwen steps foot back in Japan, she gets all of my focus, all of my effort, and all of my animosity, until I take back whats mine."

She rubbed her black eye, touching it as a reminder of that match, before turning towards her opponent.

"But for tonight, I have a different opponent. The Amazon, Alaina!"

She yelled, the crowd cheering and clapping at Alaina's name, Ace clapping along.

"Yeah, you guys really seem to like her, don't you? Well she's not exactly a rookie, since she's been here a while now, but she's certainly a talented up and comer, focused on rising the ranks. So cheer for her everybody, give her your support, because a win over a former champ could be a big stepping stone for her!"

Another cheer, Ace working the crowd up for her opponent, completely sincere in her comments, as she looked Alaina in the eye, stepping closer so there was only a couple feet between them.

"But Amazon...let me tell you something, and I hope your taking me seriously. If your going to use ME as a stepping stone....you better step hard.

She finished, tossing the microphone out of the ring and hopping from side to side on the balls of her feet, moving her hands in a "bring it on" gesture at the Amazon, putting on a show of total confidence, despite how battered she was underneath her ring gear.

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Silver Ace Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Silver Ace

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:53 am

Alaina aproached Ace with her hand held out. She knew Ace was right up there with Cassie... maybe even better. Still, Alaina recalled the implications of what Ace said a few days ago.

"I hope you are ready, because I am going to show you there are plenty of reasons for the fans to like me. I am more than a glorified stripper..." Alaina said with a smile waiting to see if Ace had anything else to say.

Alaina knew Ace recently was in a brutal match, which is why she was so surprised Ace challenged her. Alaina had to accept. She had come far, and was confident Ace would regret feeling so cocky about facing Alaina. If Alaina couldn't get this, she had a ton more work to do than she thought....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:54 am

Ace looked at Alaina's outstretched hand, reaching out as if she was going to shake it.

"Are you now? You're gonna prove yourself? Show that the up and comer can hang with a former Entropy Champion and earn my respect?"

Ace smirked, lightly slapping Alaina's hand with her own, palm smacking hers, not hard enough to knock it away, but still brushing aside the handshake.

"Good. Make me respect you then!"

She said, backing up a couple steps and raising her arms up as the referee signaled for the bell.  When it rang, she'd step closer towards her opponent, arms raised for a lock up. Alaina was no rookie, not by far, but Ace was still going to show her she had farther to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Alaina glared at Ace as she slapped her hand away. "Hmph. All right fine. If thats how you want to be thats how we'll be!" Right now, Ace came across as not only cocky but downright arrogant. Her usual smile was long gone now, and as Ace offered a lock-up Alaina gladly accepted.

Ace was as tall as she was, but Alaina had far more on her frame. As she locked up with Ace she put everything she had into driving her all the way back into the turnbuckle! Alaina wanted to crush her spine against the ringpost more than anything...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:38 am

"Alright...here we-Woahh!"

Ace yelped, finding herself pushed back against the turnbuckle, Alaina immediately overpowering her. Ace had seen the girl was heavier, but didn't think it would play this much of a role so early on.

"Holy crap! How strong are you!?"

Ace yelled, pushing against Alaina to try and get out of the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:04 am

Alaina felt a measure of satisfaction as she drove Ace into the ringpost. "We'll find that out tonight, won't we?"

Alaina felt Ace push, so she opted to use some of Aces momentum against her! Alaina grabbed Ace by an arm and attempted to irish whip her across the ring into the opposite corner as hard as she could!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 am

Feeling her arm grabbed, and her body pulled, Ace quickly reacted, grabbing the girls wrist as she whipped her, so that, rather then going for the corner, Ace's body turned to face Alaina's again.

Using the surprise move to her advantage, she pulled Alaina towards her, throwing her arm up to deliver a hard forearm to the amazons face!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:33 am

"Oomph!" Alaina grunted as she found herself grabbing her face and staggering back I to the corner! This isn't quite how she planned this one....

Alaina rubbed her nose and blinked to clear the sudden watering of her eyes, and tried to lash out by aiming a kick straight up into Ace's abdomen! At least, right to where Ace's abdomen was as her vision wasn't the best....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:33 pm

Ace had stepped in closer, intending on following up with a few more good forearm shots to the girls face. Maybe she was overreacting to the lock up, but her past experience with Nikolette and Iron Maiden had given her some insight into facing wrestlers stronger than she was. She was going to have to stay on her feet and hit Alaina hard and be quick to avoid getting caught by her.

Of course, with her luck, that failed quickly, Alaina's bare foot smashing up into her stomach, the hard kick dropping Ace to a knee as her bruised stomach took a hard blow. Even this girls simple kicks had power to them, and in her condition, there was no way she could take that kind of damage.

Leaping forward, Ace rammed her shoulder into Alaina's stomach, trying to drive her back into the corner, hopefully knocking some air out of her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next