Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talia Wilson vs. Hydra

2 posters

Go down

Talia Wilson vs. Hydra Empty Talia Wilson vs. Hydra

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Normal Match decided by Pin, KO, or Submission

Another match was about to take place in the Friction arena and the crowd waited in anticipation for it to start.

As soon as the beginning of Tik Tok by Ke$ha was playing, there was a silhouette of a girl stroking her hair as she began to walk to the light. Suddenly, when Ke$ha said, "I ain't comin' back", there was a bright light that illuminated half of the arena and there stood a brunette girl with blue eyes wearing a blue strapped shirt that covered her bosom fully but exposed her stomach, jean short shorts with leggings, and was barefoot in the same pose as the silouhette. However, she even has some blue make up designs that looked like the waves of the sea.

The boys who were nearby were starting to drool and others had their mouths drop open at the sight. As the first verse played out, she started to dance out to the beat as she stayed in her position. Then as the chorus started out, she began to do a cartwheel and two flips to get on the top rope before backflipping into the ring and finish her dancing. Then as the music stopped, she would blow a kiss to the audience and the men just dropped down hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs. Hydra Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs. Hydra

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Talia began to hype herself up for the match. She dressed up in her wrestling outfit, a tight pink bikini with matching elbow pads, knee pads, and boots. She let her hair down to get all the kinks out of it before tying it behind her head in a ponytail. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Maybe tonight would be the night she got her first win. Oh how she craved that feeling. It wasn't the first time she had this train of thought. She was beginning to feel like she was destined to be winless in her career. She always shrugged that thought off, though, and tonight was no different. "I need to stay focused," she told herself in the mirror before walking out to the arena.

Her theme song blared on the speakers and the pink-clad girl jumped in. With a skip in her step, Talia walked toward the ring while waving to the crowd. People cheered for her, and it brought a big smile to her face in hearing it. Of course, as with most AFW wrestlers, most fans liked them purely because of their looks. She hopped onto the side of the ring and looked at Hydra on the other side of the ring. Unsure what to think of her fighting style, Talia figured she'd have to wing it as always. She hopped to the top of the corner turnbuckle and posed for the audience. She then jumped down towards the ring headfirst and rolled to her feet as she landed. With another few more steps, she reached out to her opponent with her hand. "Good luck to you."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Hydra would watch Talia as she walked forward into the ring. Talia definitely has some taste in clothes and she seems to have already taken a following. She would smirk as she would also go on top of one turnbuckle and pose for the crowd. Afterwards, Hydra would also come to her and accept her handshake. "Best of luck to you. I'm Hydra by the way if you don't know me. And what is your name?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 am

Talia happily shook Hydra's hand. Finding someone else who had common courtesy in a match was always refreshing. "My name is Talia Wilson," she said with a smile. "Let's keep it clean," she quickly added before turning around and returning to her corner. It was kind of an unintentional statement. Talia had already suffered at the hands of vicious people in matches without rules. Even though this wasn't one of those NHB contests, the girl still didn't want to risk it subconsciously.

When the bell rang to signal the start of the match, Talia slowly pace around the outer edge of the ring. She wanted to get an idea of what Hydra could do before going on the offensive. Acting too hastily had gotten her beat up in the past and she wasn't too fond of repeating that memory. "Let's see what you've got!" she shouted to her opponent from a safe distance. She kept in a defensive stance to let Hydra make the first move.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:18 am

"Yes, let's keep it clean." said Hydra in agreement as she turned around and got to her own corner. As she rested against the turnbuckle, she would stretch out her arms and legs, giggling a little as she glanced at her wiggling bare toes. When the bell rang, she would look at Talia and went with her movement of circling around the ring before heading to the center. "OK then." "How about you and me test each other's strength? Right here, right now. I can prove to you I'm the stronger one here!" As usual, Hydra is a bit too full of herself in most matches and it often leads to her downfall in the end. But she can still be a tough opponent as she raised her hands up and curled her fingers for a lock-up to a test of strength.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:09 am

Talia cautiously watched Hydra lift her arms up to challenge Talia to a test of strength. It was something she was never good at, her small size being the biggest reason for this. Nevertheless, it wasn't like Talia to back down from a challenge even if she knew it was something she'd have difficulty with. "You got it," she stated in response as she got closer to Hydra in the same fashion as her. She got closer and closer until their fingers were touching. Talia would then try to lock her finger's into those of Hydra's tightly. She would try to keep her arms to their sides and staggered her feet for balance. Being small, though, meant despite her leverage she could really not exert too much power over her opponent.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 am

As soon as both hands touched and fingers connected with each other, Hydra would begin to push just a little of her strength at a time before reaching her peak. Thing is though, she wasn't that good for a test of strength because sometimes, she has trouble keeping her balance. And while she was still pushing, her legs were having trouble to keep still and in balance, making Hydra struggle to keep her strength in match with Talia's

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 am

Talia and Hydra fought over the hold for a little while. However, realizing that she could not win this little test of strength with brute force alone, she had to improvise. Hoping Hydra's balance was as bad as hers, Talia would suddenly release all her pressure forward and fall down to her side Hopefully, Hydra would stumble forward, and Talia would assist in this flop by grabbing at one of her ankles to trip her opponent. "Hya!" she'd shout as she fell down and grabbed onto her ankle.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 am

Hydra would continue pushing, but she didn't expect Talia to fall on her side and trip her down. "WOAH!" she cried out as she fell with her and landed on her front side on the mat, it didn't hurt much though. She would try to stand up before Talia could get a hold of her. If she managed to, she would throw her over to the ropes. If not, then Talia could get an advantage.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down