by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Talia Wilson vs Jesse James (Completed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Talia Wilson vs Jesse James (Completed) Empty Talia Wilson vs Jesse James (Completed)

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 am

NHB Pro Style Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission

Talia Wilson
Talia Wilson vs Jesse James (Completed) D025d415574eff06693df173f7cf89f7.jpg

versus

Jesse James
Talia Wilson vs Jesse James (Completed) ___Bad_Boy____by_zefair.jpg

It was time. Tonight the bright young girl was to wrestle Jesse James. His name made him sound to be a cowboy rebel of some sort, but she really didn't know anything about the boy other than that. As much as it was a disadvantage, Talia actually enjoyed the idea of not knowing her opponent before the match. The bubble acrobat donned on her battle gear; a tight pink bikini with matching elbow pads, knee pads, and boots. She tied her long, brown hair behind her in a ponytail. After a quick look in the mirror, the young woman smiled and made her way to the ring.

The sound of a few people cheering her on as she walked in brought her a measure of confidence and pride. They may have been doing that just because of her revealing attire, but far be it from Talia to ignore any compliment. She jumped onto the side of the ring, and then once more to the top of the turnbuckle and cheerfully held her arms out as if a popular and successful wrestler. She then jumped into the ring headfirst and rolled to her feet. She waited in the corner of the ring for Jesse to enter. Nervously, she tapped the heel of her boot several times; unsure of what to expect from the boy.

Last edited by 9943 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Jesse James (Completed) Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Jesse James

Post by Finus Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:32 am

As Jesse heard his entrance music starting to play, he started heading to the ring. Wearing his blue and white boxer briefs, he didn't hurry though, as he had a lot to think about. A lot of it was things he would soon get answers to, but it always helped to be prepared. He had been carefully listening to the entrance of his opponent. Eager to get more matches, he had approved the first one offered to him, also knowing only her name. And now he was desperately trying to reason what kind of girl she would be like from every clue he could get. Talia... It sounded sexy, but he couldn't decide on how tough it sounded. Even though he was eager to get matches, he was always a bit worried about the possible opponents. Lately he had been working out a little in order to get more strength, but still he wasn't the strongest guy around, and knowing that many girls on AFW were really strong, there was always the possibility of getting squashed. Listening carefully the crowds reaction, he heard the cheering for the girl. It probably meant that she was hot, which was always a good thing. And she probably wasn't a heel, at least not an evil one. But he couldn't be sure.

But all the speculation would come to an end, as he now entered the arena. With a joyful face, he greeted the crowds as usual, not letting any insecurities show. Climbing over the ropes, he could see the first glimpse of his opponent. Hot, that's the first thing he thought. And then he would feel slightly relieved as he noticed that she wasn't one of the powerhouses of AFW. Stopping for a while, he would still greet the crowds in the middle of the ring, waving them happily before facing Talia. As he approached her, he would carefully scan her from her head to her toes to get the best possible evaluation of her strength. She was shorter than him, and appeared to be thinner and lighter as well. But he knew that it usually never told the whole story... Offering his hand for a shake, he smiled and greeter her friendly. "Hi, I'm Jesse James."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jay-jobs-t5827.html:1ayb7dkf]Jay Jobs[/url:1ayb7dkf]

My girls:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/jenni-jones-t5791.html:1ayb7dkf]Jenni Jones[/url:1ayb7dkf]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/julie-james-t6665.html:1ayb7dkf]Julie James[/url:1ayb7dkf]

PM box has an open door policy. Any match inquiries welcome.

Finus

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:52 am

Talia carefully watched her opponent Jesse as he walked to the ring. He had a certain smile that seemed harmless enough. He looked stronger than her, but not nearly enough to be demoralizing. After all, she had wrestled many boys of similar size back at the gym she trained at before joining AFW. Finally, he had a noticeably cute face that made Talia smile when he looked at her. She even gladly shook his hand when he offered it to her. "And I'm Talia Wilson...good luck for our match!" she replied cheerfully before returning to her corner and awaiting the starting bell. As she did so, plenty of plans of how she could win the match popped in her head. Jesse didn't appear to be an overwhelming obstacle; but then again she would never know the extent of his ability until they started the match.

When the bell finally did ring, Talia slowly stepped forward towards the young man. So often she relied on countering her opponent's first move. For once, she felt this was someone she could make the starting move against. Jesse appeared to be about the same age, but he still had a good fifty pounds on her. When she got close enough she held her arms up as if to lock hands with him. If he responded by doing just that, she would suddenly duck under his arms and sprint towards the ropes. After doing that, she would jump onto the second rope to propel herself into the air in an attempt to clothesline him whether it be to the front or back of him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Finus Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:29 am

As Jesse and Talia shook hands, he wanted to tell her she was hot, but as he was a bit shy, the moment had passed before he knew it. And with her greeting reply, she had turned away back towards her corner. Thinking as he returned to his corner, she seemed confident enough to wish him good luck, which probably meant that she wasn't a pushover. Was luck really needed that he could win her? But then he remembered that it was always bad to get intimidated, and the girl really didn't look too frightening of an opponent. Psyching himself up, he heard the bell ring.

As he and Talia were approaching each other, he had also his mind busy thinking about the best possible attack. But before he could decide on one, she seemed to have decided for him. She raised arms up as if for a test of strength, which Jesse thought suited better than fine for the beginning. Thinking it would be the best to find about her strength tight away, he raised his hands up as well. But as he was ready to start pushing, it became obvious she had other plans. Quickly ducking under his arms, in his surprise Jesse would turn around to see where she went. But before he knew it, he saw her jumping jumping from the ropes towards him. He raised his hands in order to block her, but he could barely touch her arm before her clothesline connected with him, sending him falling back against the mat. However, with him being slightly prepared it wasn't as bad of an impact as it could have been. Thinking "Damn, she's fast!" he would soon try to stand up again, and get prepared for her next attack, which he knew was probably soon coming.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jay-jobs-t5827.html:1ayb7dkf]Jay Jobs[/url:1ayb7dkf]

My girls:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/jenni-jones-t5791.html:1ayb7dkf]Jenni Jones[/url:1ayb7dkf]
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/julie-james-t6665.html:1ayb7dkf]Julie James[/url:1ayb7dkf]

Finus

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:45 am

Talia had successfully connected with the flying clothesline. Confidence surged through the petite girl. Jesse may have had defended himself slightly from the impact, but she had assumed he would've taken some means to defend himself. As such, she was not let down in the least bit by his slight catch of her arm. She rolled to her feet following the clothesline. Quickly, she observed how much damage she had done before thinking of her next course of action. A small part of her felt partially guilty for hurting him; but as always she repressed that feeling to continue the match.

Capitalizing on the fact that Jesse was only a little bit larger than her, Talia ran to his side. She would try to pick up his arm at his wrist and pull outward. "Here we go!" she would say confidently to him. If it gets enough of a painful reaction by him, she would then try to pull him to the ground, planting her legs across his chest in an armbar. She would use the leverage to pull upward on his arm at his wrists. "This one always worked against the boys at my gym," she boasted as she would try to amp up the pressure on Jesse.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Finus Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:30 am

Jesse had been successfully clotheslined to the mat by the petite girl. It appeared that she was a credible opponent for him after all, despite her size. But after her clothesline he was fairly quick to stand up again, just in time that he saw Talia coming at him again. Again getting ready for her attack, he raised his hands up in order to counter her, but he had again miscalculated her next move.

When she reached him, Jesse was prepared to forcefully push her backwards, but to his surprise she ran to his side, easily taking grip of his wrist. As she pulled it outward Jesse grunted in pain. Then she started pulling him to the ground, and he couldn't resist it at all. But as she set her legs across his chest, even though she had his other arm in her hold, she could not keep the other from taking grip from her ankle. As Jesse felt her legs pressing his chest, he started pulling and twisting her other ankle as badly as he could, in order to persuade her to release the hold. If he managed to do that, and Talia wasn't fast enough to escape, he would try to take hold of both of her ankles, and then turn the tide to his side by positioning himself on top of her, and taking her in a Boston crab hold.

My girls:

Finus

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 am

Even though Talia felt Jesse's arm bend awkwardly and in a painful fashion, she also felt a sudden pain in her ankle. She tried to kick around to shake Jesse's grip off of her but it only made the pain greater as he held firm. "Aah!" she cringed from her laying down position. For a few agonizing seconds, she refused to let go of the armbar. However, she was unable to continue applying pressure after that, and released Jesse's arm. At the time, she had hoped her foot would come back to her but Jesse held on. He even had managed to grab the other ankle while she was concerned for her injured one.

Before Talia could realize what was going on, Jesse flipped her over, sat on her back, and pulled on her legs in a Boston crab hold. The pink clad wrestler ground her teeth in pain, letting out short moans of discomfort. Their difference in size really hurt her at this point as the boy's weight pressed down on her lower back as he exerted pressure on her legs. She grasped her own hair and gripped tightly trying to take the pain. She had greatly hurt her back in her last match. It made the hold all the more painful.

Last edited by 9943 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Finus Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:43 pm

Jesse had eventually managed to escape Talia's armbar hold and put her in his Boston crab. It made him feel a lot more confident again, also because he could feel how the petite girl was struggling under him. It appeared that his size advantage really made a difference to his favor, and even though she seemed fast and not totally weak, it showed that he could dominate her as well. But as he was a nice guy, he felt a bit guilty for hurting her as well, but by now he had also learned that hurting opponents really is the only key to success in this game. Besides, there usually weren't many chances for him to dominate his opponents.

Jesse would still keep his hold for a while. The longer he kept the hold, the more he increased the pressure. Thinking that it was always good to weaken the opponent in the beginning, as it would make the rest of the match easier, he really tried to press himself hard against her, and stretch her as bad as he could. But then he noticed she was gripping her own hair, giving him a new idea. He would release her other leg from the Boston crab hold, while keeping his left hand still stretching the other. But he would then move his right hand at her hair, grabbing her ponytail and starting to pull it backwards as strongly as he could, in order to pull her head up and cause more pain.

My girls:

Finus

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Talia reached helplessly towards the ropes. They wouldn't have helped too much since ropes didn't break holds for the rules of the match. It would've given her something to work with to escape the hold. From her grounded position she felt helpless, especially with all of jesse's weight on her back. And he kept increasing the pressure, causing even more pain to her already weakened back.

Talia thought he was finally releasing the hold when one of her legs was released. But then she felt a sharp pain in her head as Jesse pulled up on her hair. This elicited a scream from the bent young girl. She grabbed onto Jesse's hand and tried to free herself from his grip on her hair. "L-Let go of my hair!" she screeched at her opponent. Once again the NHB rules were hurting her, she wasn't prepared nor expecting hair pulling like this. "Let me go!" she pleaded again through the pain.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Finus Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:36 pm

As Talia screamed in pain, begging Jesse to let her hair go, he started feeling a bit guilty for using such a tactic on the poor girl. He didn't really want to fight dirty, that wasn't his style, but since it was a NHB match, he knew that feeling too guilty about the hold would've been stupid. However, he wanted to be a little easier on her from now on.

For Talia's relief, Jesse released his hold on her leg and hair. But he wasn't going to just let her go. He would quickly try to reposition himself on top of her, so that he would be lying on her back. Then he would try to twist his arm around her neck, so that she would be in a kind of a facelock, and squeeze his thighs around her sides for a bodyscissor hold. If successful, he would tell her "Sorry, but it seems Lady Luck is on my side tonight!" before trying to turn both of them around while keeping his holds, so that he would have his back against the mat, Talia facing up in his hold. However, the move would get them closer to the ropes.

My girls:

Finus

Back to top Go down

Talia Wilson vs Jesse James (Completed) Empty Re: Talia Wilson vs Jesse James (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next