Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge - Page 3 Empty Re: Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:24 am

"Fat... slotter... it's not true... I... I... UGHHH... "
distracted by Jocelyn big words, Emilie does not use her time to properly beat the heel girl. She stay here, and try to keep her prisonner, but when she speak once again on her weight, Emilie is about to cry, she want to defend herself but BAAMM...
The elbow of Jocelyn hurt Emilie right on her cheek, and stun the chubby girl for good. Emilie leg's tremble and she fall on her knee, in front of Jocelyn. She try to hold the ropes in order to prevent a total collapse, but she stay in delicate position.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge - Page 3 Empty Re: Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:42 am

Jocelyn grinned as she forced Emilie to bow to her. She rather liked that quite a bit, but as Emilie held onto the ropes, the Chistralian knew that it just wasn't enough. She was still stuck in the turnbuckle so there wasn't a whole lot she could do, but she reached out to grab at Emilie's hair and hold her in place while she tried to drive a knee hard into the girl's face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:27 pm

always in a delicate position, Emilie hold the ropes, but jocelyn want more... BAAMM... with a thud, the girl send her knee in her face. Emilie scream in pain in the ring, forced to look at the ceiling with the blow... she let the rope and crush in her back on the mat
"Aaahhhhhh... "
lying on the mat, emilie squirm on the mat, trying to recover a little, but for now, her hands hold her face...

Julie outside the ring try to support her friend "fight... fight back Emilie, don't give up"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:16 pm

With Emilie on the ground, Jocelyn pushed herself off the turnbuckle and stalked around to the side. She lifted up her bare foot and jammed her heel into the plump breast that jiggled as Emilie squirmed.

Leaning in, she peered down at Emilie. "Just say you're a dumb cunt who fucked with the wrong bitch and I'll be on my way, mate." Jocelyn said with a wicked grin. "If you don't, I'll really give you somethin to cry about."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:15 pm

Emilie gasp on the mat, and she squirm when jocelyn pin her on the mat, digging her heel on her breast. This bith jiggle while Emilie suffer
"Aahhh... Aaahhh... stop... "
At hearing Jocelyn, Emilie moan, the girl totally punish her since the begining and totally disrespect her. She can't accept to be treat like that. "bi....bitch... no way I say that..."
Emilie grab the foot of Jocelyn who continue to hurt her breast, she grab tight, and roll in the mat, trying to unbalance her...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:31 am

Jocelyn raised her eyebrows at Emilie's words. The fat bitch was still being defiant? Jocelyn had no problem hurting the girl even more, but as she went to lift up her foot, she found Emilie holding onto it.

"Hh... Leggo, ya cunt!" She barked, but as Emilie rolled, Jocelyn was pulled with her and was forced to drop to the mat onto her butt. "Gh!"

With her free foot, she tried shoving her heel at Emilie to get her to let go. "Fuck off!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:10 pm

As soon as jocelyn fall on her butt, Emilie immediatly try to roll and go on her avoiding the heel. Mainly Emilie try to grab the girl head and try to smash her on the mat, trying to stun her.
"You bitch... it's payback time... "

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:12 pm

"Guuuh!"

Jocelyn's kick missed and while she was flailing, Emilie grabbed her head and slammed it down. Jocleyn growled as she was reeling from the jarring impact. She pushed her hand up to try and keep the fat blob from crushing her, while she attempted to recover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:03 pm

When Jocelyn growled at having her head slammed down, both Emilie and julie could not help but smile, when her opponent suffer it's like music in their ear. But quickly, Emilie grunt as the other girl stop her and prevent for more punishment. Even if the chubby girl is on top, it's clear that jocelyn is more skilled in wrestling, with her hand up, she disturb Emilie and prevent her to slam her head an other time. Emilie know that if Jocelyn recover totally, she will be in trouble, so she try to find another target, and she find it
"THIS... is for all you do on mine "
if jocelyn does not understand first, she will quickly discover that Emilie try to grab and squeeze her breasts, twisting them and trying to give a painful punishment to the girl.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:39 pm

"GuaaaahhhFUCK!"

Jocelyn's eyes widened as Emilie grabbed her breast and clamped down. There was hardly much there, so it was far more sensitive. She cringed and writhed under her opponent's girth, trying to hold it up with her free hand while she whined and cried.

"Fat fuckin drongo! Get the FUCK off of me!" Instead of trying to pull Emilie's hand from her breast, She used her free hand to try and jam her fingers into the girl's eyes. She was tired of this Shamu already and now she wasn't feeling so nice about wanting to hurt her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next