Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge Empty Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 17, 2015 10:02 am

Emilie finally come to the gym with her friend Julie. The two girl start their training... but for Emilie, it's a little hard... despite being a wrestler, she is always a little shy. Julie do her workout and train really hard, she know that she is too light for fighting the big girls of the Afw, so she need someone bigger than her to try her new attack, and the gentle Emilie, is the perfect opponent for her. Julie try to put the bigger girl in a cobra twist... but... Emilie does not even notice that julie try it
"Euh julie you probably don't do this..."
"I don't understand... that's how it work normally... hmmmppphhh... "
the little girl start again and again... she turn red due to her effort... but it's useless... Julie try hard but she can't do this hold on Emilie...
Emilie break the hold easily... and put slowly julie in her own cobra twist... the little girl scream in pain... and Emilie stop it immediatly. Soon Emilie notice that some girls start to watch their training. She blush deeply...

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge Empty Re: Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

Post by Tatyina Wed May 20, 2015 8:38 am

Jocelyn was dressed in a pair of track pants and a baggy tank top as she entered the gym. She came to work out and train. She needed a break from her other duties. She needed to get out of the house. She wasn't there much at all anymore, really. She was hoping to get a spar in if she could. She really wanted to just beat someone's ass. She had been looking for a new fight, recently. She was hungry again.

While she was looking, her eyes fell on the little girl who was trying desperately to do something to the fat girl she was sparring with. It seemed so pitiful to watch. Jocelyn knew she wasn't very big, but she was scrappy and knew how to both fight and wrestle.

Once it finally seemed hopeless for Julie, Jocelyn stepped up to the ramp. "Oi!" She barked, her thick, Australian accent belying her very Chinese looks. "You want me to wreck that fat cunt for ya?" Jocelyn said, jabbing a thumb at the bigger Emilie

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed May 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Emilie try to take care of her friend when an other girl come and tell her something. The girl is pretty... she seems to be chinese, but she is a little more... exotic... she has something special. She is taller than both Emilie or Julie, but... she speak trash...
"Fat... cunt ? she tell me fat cunt..." Emilie turn into deep red... it seems that the big girl is about to cry, and julie see it
"No thank you... for many reason... first, you seem to be a bitch... otherwise you will be a little more polite, and then we just train I don't want to wreck her, and finally... goes back and run away, stop to speak like that to my friend... she is much more stronger than you, so show her some respect... understand ?
Julie is use to protect Emilie, but she look at Jocelyn, she see that the girl really want to fight... Emilie see it too, but she can't let Julie fight because of her. She push a little her friend and face the taller jocelyn
"Don't worry julie... So you want to wreck me... we could try it if you want, but I'll crush you.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 22, 2015 3:20 am

Jocelyn listened coolly while the two girls tried to stick up for one another. Normally, the Chistralian would be ill tempered, but lately, she had learned to keep herself in check and once the two finally sorted it out with Emilie trying to be the one to step up, Jocelyn laughed at both of them.

"Oh... I'm a right, proper cunt." Jocelyn said as she slid into the ring, stepping towards Emilie. "Right. Let's fuckin do it, drongo." Jocelyn said and wasted little time for formalities, whipping a hard hook at Emilie's nose.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon May 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Emilie grunt with the blow, her head snap back and she step back a little. the hook is hard, and mainly... it's not fair
Emilie is furious
"Tha-That's not fair..."
After the punch, emilie try to charge on Jocelyn, trying to crush the mean girl. But Emilie has no advantage, she is surprised by the blow, so jocelyn could use it and continue to attack her

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 26, 2015 9:09 am

Jocelyn bounced on her heels as she smashed Emilie in the face. Her eyes flashed with a hungry look as she waited for the plump girl to regain her thoughts. She smirked at the anger in Emilie's eyes and shook her head as she claimed Jocelyn wasn't being fair.

"Blood chunder a punch to the face isn't fair you scungy twat!" Jocelyn snickered and backpedaled as Emilie charged. When the big girl was close, Jocelyn leaped out of the way, trying to kick out Emilie's ankle and make her crash to the canvas.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 pm

"you... you... bitch (Emilie don't have bigger words... this girl is just horrible, she hate her) I say unfair 'cause you punch me before the start...Yaaahhh"

Emilie try to rush on Jocelyn, but her opponent just dissapear in front of her. Emilie see her, but it's too late, the girl kick out emilie's legs. And the big girl is unbalanced... she fall heavily in the ring with a thud, and groan as Jocelyn lead the match

"calm down Emilie, you're stronger than her, stay calm..." on the outside, Julie cheer her friend, but she is afraid. After her fall, Emilie is now helpless against an attack

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 29, 2015 9:13 am

"You cry like a wee babe, twat." Jocelyn said with a wide grin on her face as she stomped towards Emelie. When she approached, she hopped off of her feet and looked to stomp her heel into the chubby girl's spine.

Jocelyn then leaned over and looked at Julie. "Pull your head in, offsider! You had your chance now you're going to watch me beat fatty's ass!." Jocelyn laughed and glanced down at Emilie, trying to keep her pinned underneath her heel.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 29, 2015 9:24 am

Emilie try to get up quickly, but she froze when she feel the sharp pain on her back. This bitch plant her heel on her spine, and emilie suffer hard. Groaning in pain
"Ughhh... Aaahhh... le-let me... BITCH..."
When she speak with julie, Jocelyn seem to be less careful, so Emilie roll on the mat trying to make the girl unbalanced, and if she can she even whip her legs in order to make her fall in the ring with her
"I'M NOT FATTY ASS !!!"

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 29, 2015 10:34 am

Jocelyn had been taking the chubby girl lightly and when she rolled out from underneath her, the Chistralian stumbled back. Her legs were then kicked out from under her and she landed on her butt with a thud.

Jocelyn's eyes narrowed and she looked at Emilie, trying to scramble back to a position to lunge at Emilie with a punch aimed at her chubby cheek.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next