Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge - Page 5 Empty Re: Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:35 am

Emilie realize her mistake... the armbar is not perfect... but she is strong... she could keep the hold and put enough pressure on it. So the chubby girl do her best but soon Emilie see the hands of jocelyn falling heavily on her exposed breasts
"Uuuuhhh... "
Emilie suffer, Jocelyn torture her tits from a long time and she immediatly feel the sharp pain... she lose the hold and let Jocelyn go... bt not before kicking the hateful girl in the head.
"bitch..."

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge - Page 5 Empty Re: Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:28 am

Jocelyn rolled as much from the kick as she did from trying to get away from the heifer in front of her. She rolled as much as she could without getting dizzy and then army crawled further away. This was starting to get annoying and not much fun at all. She still held her head, but she was sure it would take a while for Emelie to roll her big ass back up to her feet.

Jocelyn crawled to the ropes and then hauled herself up, looking back at Emilie. "I might be a horrible cunt, but you're always going to be a fat slotter, you fuckin moo cow!" She said with a cruel smirk on her face.

"So, piss off!" She flipped her middle finger at Emilie. "I can't handle your fat, sweaty stink anymore. I'm outta here." She said as she tried to slip through the ropes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:42 pm

"you... sa... salope... "
Emilie is in pain... helpless she see how Jocelyn quietly leave the ring. She can't stop her now, she took a severe beating even if she manage to resist. Emilie continue to suffer and almost cry. Slowly she turn and try to get on her feet

"hey bitch don't forget me... "
Julie see the whole match and wait outside... she see how her friend try to make a good fight and how this bitch of jocelyn love to hurt her and really enjoy to talk dirty... So just when Jocelyn try to leave the ring... Julie wait her and kick violently her face, trying to hurt her, before going to her friend and look at her. After the kick Julie help Emilie and try to comfort her, ignoring jocelyn
"are you okay ? please... "

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:27 am

Jocelyn had definitely forgotten about Julia and when the kick came, it slammed into her face completely. She dropped where she stood, falling on her ass and covering her nose as tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. That hurt like a bitch, and she felt like she her nose was bleeding.

She turned, instantly enraged as Julia scrambled to check her friend. As much as she wanted to rush back in there, she wasn't too keen on the two of them ganging up on her, so she put her tail between her legs and crawled a few steps before she could stand and leave. She'd get that little bitch sooner or later, that was for sure.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:30 am

julie does not even turn to look at Jocelyn she just help her friend after a brutal match. the poor emilie continue to suffer, but with her friend she start to feel better. The two girls let the hateful girl move, but no one realise that they probably pay this later

END (???)

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5