Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 31, 2015 8:29 am

the match is really violent with jocelyn. It seems that the girl dislike to be on the ground with emilie. So the chubby girl receive an other big punch on her cheek, causing her head to snap back... she spit in the ring, but emilie could took more punch. She face Jocelyn and on the mat grab the girl by the hair with one hand, she try to punch her face with the other

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Emilie vs Jocelyn: big challenge

Post by Tatyina Sun May 31, 2015 8:33 am

Jocelyn smirked as she nailed Emilie with the punch to the face, snapping her head back and making her spit. She opened her mouth to smirk when the big girl suddenly grabbed her hair. Jocelyn gasped out of instinct and her cheeks reddened.

"Shit..." She growled as she turned her head, throwing up her arms only to have Emilie's punch bash through her guard and sock her in the eye. She would have fallen to her knees if she wasn't being held up. "Bloody fat twat!" Jocelyn hissed. She balled her fist and aimed a punch for Emilie's big, round breast.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 31, 2015 9:03 am

"uggghhh.... you ...you bitch..."
Emilie's face twist in agony, when jocelyn punch her on her big but sensitive breasts. Emilie groan in pain but she continue to grab the girl hair.... raging she send an other heavy punch on the girl's face... and push her away...
Emilie then try to stand up on her feet and hold her bruised breast almost crying...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:12 am

"Gaaah!"

Jocelyn staggered back when she was shoved, holding her eye as she watched Emilie hold her breast and nearly start crying. She pulled her hand from her eye and grinned wretchedly. Clearly the big girl wasn't used to the kinds of things that Jocelyn was. Not NOW that she had burrowed in deeply with Allison.

"Oh, you come a guster, fatty?" Jocelyn taunted. She bent her knees and ran at Emilie, looking to throw herself off the ground and drive her knee into the big girl's other big breast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:14 pm

"Sh-shut up... I will... I will crush you... "

Emilie see how jocelyn start to ran...so she protect her head... but the girl aim an other target. With a brutal kick she lift totally the heavy tits of Emilie. With her breasts punished, Emilie has no other choice that step back. She hit the turnbuckles and stay here, holding her tits as her opponent seems to be really interested by them.
If she can, and if jocelyn come really close, Emilie will defend herself by grabbing the girls tits, and squeeze them

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:19 am

Jocelyn admired her work as she forced the fat girl into the ropes. She grinned viciously and prepared to continue pummeling her until she crowed her submission in front of her friend.

However, as she approached, Jocelyn watched Eimilie lash out and clamp her hands around her very minimal cleavage. Her grubby, sausage fingers crushing what little bit of breast there was and Jocelyn howled.

"Owwwwwww! Fuckin crickey you fat twat!" Jocelyn yelled and grabbed Emilie's wrists. She tried to shove the girl away and jam her knee into the girl's fat belly as much as she could to make her let go.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:04 pm

"Gouuuhhh... "
Emilie grunt with the hard blow on her belly... the strong impact make her fat flesh bounce... but she could bear the pain. Looking at her naughty opponent, Emilie force to smile.
"Ohhh... you... you don't like... you own... medicine... "
Always grabbing the girl's tits... Emilie try to change her place and smash Jocelyn on the corner raming her knee on the girls belly.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Jocelyn growled as her knee seemed to have little effect. She had sort of figured, but it seemed worth a try. However, before she could think of plan b, Emilie was forcing Jocelyn backwards. The Chistralian stumbled at first but the momentum crushed her against the turnbuckle and Jocelyn arched her back and cried out in pain.

"Gaauuu-OOoough!"

Her yelp was cut off by the chubby knee to her gut and she slumped against Emilie, grabbing the girl's fat wrists and snarling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:32 pm

"I'll make you regret your words Jocelyn... I'll teach you manners girl..."
Emilie start to be more confident now... with the girl stunned who slump against her... Emilie try to use it. No hold, no signature move or special attack, Emilie just stay on her, using all her weight to crush the girl... she try to keep her trapped...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:04 am

"Ghhnnn...."

Jocelyn growled as Emilie tried to crush her into the turnbuckle. She felt the girl's sweaty body against her and the words she said. The Chistralian forced a grin and looked at Emilie. "Only thing you'll ever be able to teach me is how to fuckin eat, ya fat slotter!"

Jocelyn let go of Emilie's wrists and pushed a hand down into the girl's big tit, trying to get enough of a position to wing an elbow into Emilie's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next