Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders Empty Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:18 am

Singles Match
Standard Rules
Win by Pinfall or Submission
10 Count for Ring Out

Kelly was backstage with Brittany massaging her shoulders, whispering into her ally's ear.

"Brittany. You're last couple of bouts have... Pretty much sucked. But that's not your fault. Taylor taking away Morrigan has obviously screwed up your game. You've been too distracted. Tonight this little punk, who wants to get at you for tazing her, thinks she can make a mockery of you. But she's just another one of Taylor's blind followers." Kelly muttered into Brittany's ear.

"I want you to go in there and show that girl what it means to side with the enemy. I wanna see The Viper again, get vicious, get mean!" Kelly growled as sher finger tips dug into Brittany's shoulder.

"You've been pushed over far too long. You're not some mid-carder! You're a fucking Hardcore and Entropy Champion! You belong in the Main Event along side me... Kicking Taylor's ass. Me and You deserve an Avalanche Main Event. Show me that you can accomplish this on your own. I know you want Morrigan... You'll have her again." The blonde then leaned her lips eerily close to Brittany's ear.

"...But show her, Taylor, Alaina and The World... That you don't need her."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders Empty Re: Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:03 am

Brittany sat by Kelly as Kelly began to whisper into Brittany's ear. Brittany found Kelly annoying but at the moment Brittany's mind was focused on the fight ahead of her. As Kelly finally finished talking Brittany pushed Kelly away and stood up. "I know what to fucking do bitch. I am the fucking Viper and i am going to paint the ring red with this bitch's blood." Brittany would then step up to the entrance to await her music.

Brittany wouldn't have to wait long as her music began to blast over the loudspeakers and Brittany stepped out into the arena to the boos of the majority of the audience. Brittany ignored them as she walked down to the ring with a mad look in her eye. Brittany was doing this match for one reason and one reason alone, To send a message to Taylor. Brittany slid into the ring and silently moved towards her corner as she waited her prey for the night to show up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:19 am

Alaina eagerly awaited the start of her music.... this was a big chance formher tomshow Taylor and the others what she could do. She wanted them tp be proud of her, proud to have her represent the crew. Lately, she felt like she shamed them more than anything. Tonight she was facing a former entropy and hardcore champ....

Alaina didn't just feel like she wanted to beat Brittany. She needed to beat her. When her music played, she bounced put onto the entry way and high fived fans as they roared upon her appearance. At least they seemed to support her during her recent struggles in the ring. At the bottom of the ramp she blew them a couple kisses and climbed into the ring, glaring at the woman who stuck a taser against her back in a nice promo Taylor had.

"Time tomsee how tough you are without a taser, and while facing an opponent instead of backstabbing them." Alaina said as she eyed Brittany, fully ready to adminster a karma-filled beating upon the woman across the ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Brittany glared at Alaina as she entered the ring. Brittany really only knew this chick because she shoved a taser in the girls back but now Alaina was going to learn that Brittany was the most terrifying wrestler in this company. "Be careful what you wish for bitch. Tonight i am going to show you why you never mess with me." Brittany would say as she would head to the center of the ring to wait for the bell to ring. "I am going to enjoy painting the ring red with your fucking blood." Brittany would say while keeping her eyes on Alaina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:17 am

Alaina shook her head and raised an eyebrow. "It must be rough being such an angry psychopath all the time."

As the bell rang Alaina wasted no time rushing in to engage Brittany in a lockup. She wanted to show that she wasn't intimidated by her or afraid. She also wanted to show Brittany the meaning of a power wrestler as Alaina bore down with everything she had! Alaina was tired of people looking at her like a doormat.... tired of embarassing the dojo.... and it would all end tonight!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Brittany just smiled an evil smile when Alaina called her a psychopath. "You haven't seen anything yet." Brittany would say as she engaged in the lockup with Alaina. Brittany would push against Alaina for a few seconds before shooting her leg out to knee Alaina in her stomach. "You are going to regret stepping into this ring with me." Brittany would say as she was going to make Alaina suffer this entire match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Kelly had followed Brittany at ringside, wearing her patriotic ring attire as she strolled over towards Brittany's corner, waiting on the outside as Alaina joined Brittany inside the ring. Kelly opened her mouth to comment on the situation but she really didn't need to as The Viper and The Amazon would already exchange some heated words.

Kelly found herself excited already and grinned with glee at hearing Brittany's boast before they met for the lockup.

"DESTROY HER! BRITTANY! DEEEEE-STROY HER!!!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Alaina felt Brittany's knee drive into her abdomen, falling down to one knee herself from the impact! The blow took a bit of wind out of Alaina as it caught her by surprise. She did her best to take deeps breaths to keep the oxygen coming.

"Ooomph!" She wheezed out as she discovered first-hand that Brittany packed quite the punch! Alaina still tried to keep hold of Brittany and switched to grabbing one of her arms in an attempt to armdrag the veteran! She had to be careful of this woman, she knew the reputation and had no reason to believe it wasn't true.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:03 am

Brittany's face didn't change as Alaina dropped to her knees in front of Brittany. Brittany felt Alaina grab her arm but before the girl could complete her move Brittany would try to drive a knee right into Alaina's face. Brittany would then try to pull her amrs away from ALaina and back up a few steps to give Alaina a chance to realize just how big of a situation she had gotten herself into.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:57 am

Alaina's jaw received an up close and personal greeting from Brittany's knee! She jerked her head back and fell onto her back. A bit dazed, she shook her head and worked her way back up. There was Brittany, just standing there and watching.

She didn't press her advantage, she just watched. That cockiness infuriated Alaina! She still wasn't intimidated by Brittany..... and she wanted to prove it by running straight at her to ram her shoulder square into her opponents chest! "Take this!" Alaina shouted as she rushed forward!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content