Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders - Page 6 Empty Re: Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by Bluemouse Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:33 am

Taylor stood in a fighting stance, bouncing slightly on the balls of her feet, and watched Kelly like she was daring her to try something. She was wearing short denim shorts and a tight black t-shirt with the Dojo's logo in pink, a raised fist surrounded by a heart, on the front. She spared a glance at Alaina, but that was it. She would have all the time in the world to tend to her... and apologize... later. For now...

"Fight me," she snarled like an animal. "Or do you wanna bring out more of your crew first? I promise they won't last any longer than The Viper," she said mockingly, referring to Brittany down at her feet while she stalked around Kelly. "Fight me. Now."

Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing while she paced around the ring, and her eyes never left Kelly for a second. She wanted a fight, so badly that it kept her up at night. Fighting Kelly was the only thing that mattered.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders - Page 6 Empty Re: Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by Lobo Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:34 am

Kelly grinned with glee as Taylor glared at her so hatefully. Those eyes told a story of an animal who wanted to lash out at a vulture terrorizing her young.

"Well... I don't even know if i'd need my crew against you, little girl who gloats after she blindsides my friend, using a chair... Just so you know, My girl didn't need a chair to beat your girl." Kelly said with a devious grin and a short little cackle while shaking Alaina.

"Here... Take this... Careful its wet!" Kelly taunted before shoving Alaina into Taylor, trying to slip out of the ring while she did.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:14 am

Taylor clenched her fists and seethed while Kelly continued to run her mouth. Anyone who ever said Taylor had a big mouth had CLEARLY never met Kelly.

She was going to smash her. Rip her limb from limb. Beat her face into all four turnbuckles while the crowd cheered. The only thing keeping Kelly alive in that moment was Alaina, and so Taylor waited, with all of her violent rage barely held in check.

She started to lunge in at Kelly the moment the girl moved, but she caught Alaina under her arms instead. She bared her teeth at Kelly as she made her escape.

"I'm so sorry, Alaina," she whispered, and then gently laid the amazon down on the mat. By that time, Kelly was already out. She stormed up to the ropes and pointed furiously down at her.

"KELLY!" She roared. "GET BACK IN HERE RIGHT NOW AND FIGHT ME!"

She paced back and forth in front of the ropes like a caged tiger. "TAAALK, TAAAALK, TAAAAALK!" She flapped her hand open and shut. "I KNOW SCARED WHEN I SEE IT, KELLY! YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER! SOONER OR LATER YOU'LL BE STUCK IN HERE WITH ME, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THE SHIT I'M GONNA DO TO YOU! I'M GONNA PAY YOU BACK FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID TO ME, TO AKASHI, TO CASSIE, TO ALAINA AND AVERY, TO JUNKO! So have your fun now because I'm gonna be the LAST MATCH YOU EVER HAVE!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:43 am

Alaina stired as she was laid down on the mat. She was so out of it that she didn't fully comprehend what was going on. Taylor whispered something before shouting at Kelly. She only knew that she felt awful. She was in pain like she never felt before, still dazed complete with blurred vision.

Worst of all, she felt like she let everyone down. She felt like her showing in the match was so poor it was non-existant. She wasn't able to fight back, she had to be saved by Taylor like some damsel in distress....

Alaina slowly began to sit up, looking up at Taylor, her face bloodied, with some of it starting to dry on her forehead. "H-hey.... thanks."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:08 am

Kelly got to ringside and left Brittany alone to fend for herself while Taylor screamed at her. Kelly just grinned while Taylor screamed that all she did was talk, talk, talk. But she wasn't scared. Not really.

"Pffft! You sound so cheezy, hero!" Kelly taunted, laughing at Taylor's promise to give Kelly her just deserts.

"Unless you have a free title shot waiting for me, I'm not gonna bother wasting my time with someone I already beat, honey~" Kelly said from ringside while sticking her tongue at Taylor. "Take care of that little rookie right here! Because, speaking of Avery, I haven't had the pleasure of showing the new blood, how things are done here in Japan... I'll see your around, Champ Maybe when you're not hiding behind your little dolls and mommy dearest!" She taunted while making her way up the ramp.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:26 am

As Kelly ran away from Taylor and as Taylor yelled at Kelly, Brittany was slowly regaining her senses after having her head slammed into a chair. "Fucking bitch." Brittany said as she heard Taylor yelling. Brittany took a look around as she sat up and she saw Taylor focused entirely on Kelly. "Time for some payback bitch." Brittany would say as she would stand up with the chair in her hands. "Don't forget about me bitch." Brittany would say as she would swing the chair towards Taylor's back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:39 am

"I remember getting pinned, but I remember kicking your ass," Taylor rasped down at Kelly. Her throat was raw from screaming.

"And besides! I got the belt! And I know you want it, American hero. Friction World Cup champ. You've got all the titles in the world, except the one that really- UNGH!"

The chair hit Taylor's back with a loud, metallic crack, and Taylor dropped down to her knees, falling against the ropes as she did. She winced in pain and clenched her fists and turned to look back over her shoulder at the recovered snake girl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:45 am

Brittany had a smile on her face as Taylor fell to her knees in front of her. "You shouldn't worry about her." Brittany said as she raised the chair above her head again. "I am the one you should fear and hate. You ruined my life and now i am going to ruin yours. I will tear your pathetic team apart member by member until only you are left. Then i will end your career for good this time." Brittany said as she had the crazed look in her eye as she stared down at Taylor.

"This is only the beginning. Remember that, BITCH!" As Brittany said bitch she would swing the chair as hard as she could into Taylor's face. Brittany would then toss the chair to the side and exit the ring with a crazed look on her face and a evil smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:08 am

Bang!

The second chair shot slung Taylor's head back, and the bounced off the ropes before sprawling out on the mat. She groaned, and slowly brought a hand up to her forehead as Brittany stomped away.

"Shit..." She breathed. She looked up for Alaina, and when she found her eyes she gave her a grim, apologetic look, loaded also with loathing for Kelly and Brittany, and stretched out her hand toward her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Alaina didn't se Taylor get hit, but she heard it. Her vision was still blury, not to mention the shooting pain persisting in her head and face. She weakly got on all fours and began to crawl over to Taylor.

"Are you all right?" Alaina forced out, just barely above a whisper as she collapsed on to the mat stomach first.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next