» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 6:46 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yajiri Kasamatsu vs Alaina Sanders

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Yajiri Kasamatsu vs Alaina Sanders Empty Yajiri Kasamatsu vs Alaina Sanders

Post by LARIATO Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:14 am

An unfamiliar theme played over the speakers in the Friction arena, though the crowd gave a respectful round of light applause when Yajiri Kasamatsu stepped out onto the big stage for the first time. Yes, tonight was her debut for AFW, and the brunette was noticeably tense. She’d requested the opportunity to challenge a specific opponent for her first match, and was pleasantly surprised to learn she’d be allowed to do so. Naturally, she already had someone in mind.

After taking a big breath to calm, or at least ease her nerves, Yajiri strode down the aisle to the ring, dressed in her ring gear and ready to go. After sliding in the ring she moved to the side closest to the announce table and asked for a microphone. Once one was given to her, she moved to the center of the ring, held it to her lips, then pushed past her nervousness and addressed more people than she’d ever thought she’d be speaking to at once.

“My name is Yajiri Kasamatsu, and tonight is my first show in AFW,” she said, then bowed politely to the crowd, who lightly applauded to return the politeness of her simple introduction. “There are many incredibly talented women in this league, and I’m aware an unproven newcomer like me has no right to make any demands regarding who I face. But tonight, there is someone specific I’d like to extend a challenge to... The Entropy Champion, Alaina Sanders!” The crowd may not’ve cared for anything else she said, but calling out the Entropy Champ got a clear, surprised reaction from them.

Yajiri turned to face the entranceway before continuing. “Alaina, I won’t waste too much time showering you with flattery. But I consider you an inspiration, and one of the reasons I’ve taken this path into wrestling. It would be an honor to share the ring with you in my debut tonight.” And with that, Yajiri simply set the microphone down and waited to see if her favorite wrestler would be answering her challenge. They had actually met once before, though it had been at a simple fanfare event, which hundreds of others had attended. She doubted Alaina would even remember that, though it hardly mattered. As long as the Amazon agreed to take her on, that’s all that was important.

Back to top Go down

Yajiri Kasamatsu vs Alaina Sanders Empty Re: Yajiri Kasamatsu vs Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:01 am

Alaina was backstage watching the show when she saw a young rookie walking out for a match and asking for a mic. Alaina didn't think much of it until she heard her name called. Alaina smiled as Yajiri spoke, and she decided that a match was just what she needed to lift her dampened mood. Ever since she defended her title against Jessica Wright... only to be attacked backstage, And have her belt stolen.... Alaina simply was in a rut.

Alaina ran to the locker room and changed into her one piece leopard print swimsuit, throwing her kneepads and boots on in a hurry. Alaina made her way out and her own theme played and the crowd roared as they saw their Entropy champion accept the challenge. Alaina high five fans as she bound down to the ring, climbing up onto the apron and through the ropes with vigor. She held her arms out and soaked up the applause and gave the crowd a quick flex before she herself asked for a mic. "Welcome to Friction Yajiri. Ya got what you asked for girl. Don't get caught thinking that I will go easy on you because of your kind words. I am going to give you everything I've got. You might want to be careful what ya wish for on the mic in the future." Alaina said with a smile as she extended her hand hoping that Yajiri would accept the handshake.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Yajiri waited there in the ring, nervously but patiently, for what almost felt like an eternity. Questions started running through her head. What if Alaina wasn’t here tonight? What if she didn’t show up to answer her challenge? Was this really a good idea? She hadn’t really thought about the possibility of Alaina not accepting, for whatever reason. But now she was quickly realizing she might look rather foolish if that proved to be the case.

But then Alaina’s music finally hit, and immediately Yajiri smiled as the one she admired so much made her way down to the ring. She’d heard the Amazon’s music and seen her entrance on TV countless times. But now to see it in person, from the ring, knowing she was the one Alaina was coming out to address? That was special. And Yajiri found herself having to will herself to keep from gushing too much at it all.

She listened to Alaina, and was almost immediately granted her wish! Yajiri felt an immense sense of joy, anticipation and pride all at once as she stepped forward to shake Alaina’s hand, also bowing politely as she did so. “I’ll keep that in mind,” she replied, then headed back to her corner. By now a ref had entered the ring, and within seconds the bell rang. Stepping out toward the middle of the ring, where she expected Alaina would likely be to meet her, Yajiri crouched with her legs spread in a balanced stance while her hands moved in front of her, before lashing forward to try to lock up with the Entropy Champion!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:15 am

Alaina smiled at Yajiri as she appeared to be a polite, and professional girl. That was a refreshing sight these days. As the bell rang Alaina braced herself for Yajiri's rush in! Alaina locked up and took one step back before bracing herself. She admired the girls spirit, but it was time to show her the power of the 5'8'' 160 pound amazon!

Alaina bent her knees then surged forward trying to drive Yajiri straight back into a corner!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:01 pm

“Ngh!” Yajiri grunted as she pushed against Alaina in the lockup. The fact that she was both smaller and weaker than the Amazon was quite apparent just looking at them, and Yajiri wasn’t foolish enough to think she could win a contest of strength here. But she wanted to get a feel for how far the strength gap between them was. That would help her know how to approach certain scenarios going forward.

The price of her little experiment was that she was suddenly bulldozed backward, pushed into an involuntary backpedal until her body smacked up against the turnbuckles! She grunted through grit teeth, but stayed locked up with Alaina until the ref came over to separate them for a rope break.

Slowly Yajiri began to raise her hands, separating from the lockup and giving Alaina room to do the same, but keeping them close enough to, hopefully, be able to defend herself if the Amazon didn’t feel like letting her out of the corner. Alaina had never seemed to her like the type to try something like that, but she wasn’t about to take any chances.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:08 am

As the referee moved in to separate the women Alaina held her own hands up and backed off voluntarily moving to the center of the ring. She bent over with her hands on her knees, rocking back and forth a bit as she eyed Yajiri. A few fans seated behind her gave a few cheers and whistles of approval.

"Ya got guts kid, but you really need to bring it here. Come on and show me what ya got!" Alaina said as she waited for Yajiri to act! She stood in a more defensive posture, but did not move forward at Yajiri. She wanted to see what else the rookie had up her sleeve...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:17 pm

Yajiri felt a small sense of relief when Alaina cleanly broke from the lockup and backed away. It’s always nice to learn your heroes are as respectable as you’d like to believe. But Alaina was right. Yajiri couldn’t just waste all her time letting Alaina put her impressive strength on display. She’d gotten a feel for it, and now she needed to work around it.

Nodding to the Amazon, Yajiri came out of the corner with her hands up again, seemingly preparing to go for another lockup. But instead the rookie abruptly dropped to her knees and shot an arm between Alaina’s legs while her other hand reached up to try to grab one of the Amazon’s wrists. She’d try to pull down on that wrist while pushing her other arm up, hoping to flip Alaina over her shoulders with a simple fireman’s carry takedown. Nothing devastating, but on the ground Yajiri figured it should be considerably more difficult for Alaina to make use of her strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Alaina moved in to accept a lockup. At least, she expects d lockup! Yajiri was a fast girl and Alaina found herself flipping over and landing on her back in the middle of the ring! She let out a grunt as she shook her head, stunned for a second by the unexpected offense by Yajiri! Alaina should have guessed that the smaller, younger Yajiri would be faster than she was herself. Still, being taken by surprise in any circumstance took a second longer to recover from.

She didn't want to set a bad example though, so Alaina tried to shake off the cobwebs from the sudden flip and then work her way up to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Managing to flip Alaina over gave Yajiri a small but important confidence boost. After getting easily powered into the corner in their opening exchange, she was relieved to know that she wasn’t entirely helpless against the Entropy Champion. And now that she’d caught the Amazon off guard and momentarily stunned her, she needed to keep it up.

As Alaina started getting up, Yajiri popped back up and moved to intercept her, wrapping her arms around her foe’s head. She’d attempt to roll Alaina down and forward with a snapmare to put her in a sitting position, where she could place a knee against her foe’s back and wrap her hands around the girl’s chin to apply a chinlock, then pull back to start applying some pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Alaina was thinking of how she would get back at Yajiri when she was grabbed and flipped over yet again! "Oomph!" Alaina grunted as she landed on her backside and then a small scream escaped her lips as Yajiri had wrapped her hands around Alaina's chin and pulled back!

Alaina reached up and grabbed at Yajiri's hands as the rear chin lock was applied! Alaina wanted out and knew a fast, direct way to do it: Pry Yajiri's hands apart! The amazon reached up, attempting to do just that! "You gotta do way more than that to lock in a hold on someone that much bigger than you are Yajiri!" Alaina grunted as she attempted to free herself!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content