Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders - Page 7 Empty Re: Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Kelly was all smiles as Taylor screamed at her, soaking in her enemy's beautiful rage that was all directed towards her. However, her smile would turn into a curious gaze as a figure began to creep up from behind with a chair in hand. Kelly smiled brightly before the harsh steel met Taylor 's back.

"Yes! Yes! Brittany!" Kelly shouted with glee as her partner hit Taylor again before leaving her a beaten mess next to her loser friend.

"HAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Kelly cackled from afar waiting for Brittany to wrap an arm around her while grinning back at Taylor.

"We'll be seeing you and Avery real soon! 'ta 'ta for now!" She taunted while walking up the stage with Brittany.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders - Page 7 Empty Re: Brittany Luuve Vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:07 am

Taylor pulled herself up to a sitting position and rubbed her aching forehead. She glared back at Kelly and Brittany while they made their exit before turning her attention to Alaina.

"I'm fine," she said, and quickly got back to her feet. Getting knocked silly was no reason to stay down. "Alaina..." She knelt down next to the Amazon and put a hand on her back. "I'm really sorry. I should've been here. I didn't want people to say that you were riding my coat tails, like people did with me and Kashi, but that was stupid. I should've been here."

She straightened up and offered her hand down to the fallen dojo girl.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:35 am

Alaina looked over at Taylor and smiled as best she could, accepting the help as she slowly made her way up to her wobbly feet.

"You don't have to apologize for anything Taylor. I... heh, I thought I could take Brittany. So stupid...." Alaina muttered as her gaze shift back down to the canvass. She was horribly wrong about being able to go up against Brittany Luuve. She was so disappointed in herself that she couldn't even look back up at Taylor as she continued. "She flat out destroyed me. No fancy tricks, no cheating. She walked up and crushed me no matter what I tried to do. I should apologize to you for humiliating the dojo and making everyone look bad....again." Alaina said, referring to her two previous matches she had been in since joining the dojo.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 am

Taylor hugged Alaina once she was on her feet and then looked into her eyes. "It's okay," she said firmly. "She beat me too. We'll work on it, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. She's nasty."

She put her hands on her hips and looked up the ramp. Kelly and Brittany were gone. When dealing with them, Taylor could never be sure that they weren't just waiting backstage for them. She almost wished they were...

"C'mon. Head up."

She sat on the middle rope and pried the top rope onto her shoulder to let Alaina out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:18 am

Alaina nodded as Taylor spoke and she hobbled over to the ropes. She was silent as she climbed down, her head still pounding with each step she took.

"Thanks for everything." Is all Alaina would say on the way up the ramp. She had two near wins....hell she won the damn entropy title match but got screwed, and had this pounding follow up two tough losses. Alaina didn't just feel beaten physically, she felt like she herself was flat out defeated. It all reminded ner of what Mamouru said to her the night she met him. He said she didn't fit in here. She wasn't bad enough or crazy enough to amount to anything in Friction.

As hard as she tried to stay positive about everything, doubts had crept in. Was Mamouru right? Was she just here to be a whipping girl for the more experienced women? Alaina didn't want any of those doubts to be true, and she knew she had to focus, working her way over this speedbump. This large speedbump.

Right now, the speedbump looked more like a mountain than anything.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7