Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II Empty Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:30 pm

MATCH TYPE:  Falls Count Anywhere
VICTORY CONDITIONS:  Pinfall, Submission, Knockout

The amazon was clad in her usual wrestling attire, pacing.  She wanted to crush Navi for that cheap shit she pulled at the end of a hard fought tag match.  Peggy getting injured didn't help matters.  This was an enraged amazon pacing about.

As her music played Alaina stormed out to the ring, not doing her usual high fives and losing for the fans.  Alaina was on a mission to shut Navi up.  She would regret ever wanting this match.  Alaina made her way into the ring and stood in the center pausing and crossing her arms. She was not her cheerful self at all and the crowd could see it clearly.

Tonight Alaina was all business. She was going to show Navi the true meaning of raw power and just how much it hurt when Alaina slammed and threw her all over the arena. The amazon had no intention of keeping this match inside the ring for very long...

Last edited by HighFly on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:40 am

Navi got ready for the match in the locker room, while Melody sat nearby in her street clothes, planning to watch the match from the locker room, prepared to help either Navi, or Alaina or both to the back once the match was over.

After pinning Alaina in the tag match, Navi felt confident that she would win against the Amazon today, and completely sure the match today won't be a repeat of their last match in any way, shape or form, for multiple reasons.

Clad in her signature green skirt and black sports top, alongside her flowery vest, Navi finally stood up, and went towards the door: "Well, I am off!"

"Good luck! But please. Don't kill each other. Seriously,, Melody answered.

"Alright already..."

As Navi left her room, Melody noticed that Navi left her phone on a nearby chair.

Picking it up, Melody accidentally brought the closed screen to life, and noticed the last message that her friend recieved before the match, from someone titled "bellringer"

"So, the handshake is the signal?", the message read.

With Melody slightly confused about the message, she remembered that Navi asked her the phone number of her insider...

Whatever Navi was scheming to do with that, Melody was about to find out.

Meanwhile, Navi finally came out to a chorus of boos in the arena, with a wicked grin on her face. Alaina looked prepared for Navi to rush down the ring...but she didn't do anything of the sort. She just came down to the ring, climbed the ropes, and took off her vest.

In a surprising show of respect, Navi offered Alaina her hand for a handshake, while saying: "Sorry for the tag match. But once the bell rings, no hard feelings, alright?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:48 am

Alaina watched coldly as Navi made her way to the ring and was all smiles.  She was in disbelief as she extended her hand.  Alaina walked up still scowling and begrudgingly shook Navi's hand.

"You have done nothing, NOTHING to earn anyone's respect.  You win by cheating.  Tonight is karma night.  Everything you did to me and others is going to come right back to you."  Alaina said still glaring at Navi.  

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:47 am

"I would argue differently, but hey, maybe tonight is karma...or I become one more woman on a list of people who prolonged your slump...", Navi would say, as she tried to subtly shift her eyes at the bellringer, hoping that he would recognize the signal, ensuring that she didn't waste her money for nothing:

"Speaking of which...

DING! DING! DING!

And as the bell rung, Navi launched a kick to Alaina's stomach, trying to take the advantage in the first millisecond of the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 am

Aaina glared at Navi as she spoke and was taken by surprise as her kick and the bell came seemingly at the same time! It was all legal, but something about it seemed off. Alaina wheezed as she dropped to one knee right in front of Navi, gasping for breath. Alaina looked right up at Navi and knew she was open to more offense from the sneaky little bitch. A harsh thought but Alaina's opinion of Navi was not the most flattering by now.

With a loud scream Alaina reared back and sent a hard right punch into Navi's abdomen while she was right in front of the amazon!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 am

Navi smiled to herself, the ruse working wonders as she started a match with an advantage against the Amazon (despite the fact that she meant the "no hard feelings" part).

That advantage wouldn't last for long, however. Just before Navi followed up on her attack, Alaina let out a roar, and sent a stiff punch to Navi's gut. Punch ended up being strong enough to make her double down and gasp for air.

Almost instictively, and bearing in mind that it was a "Falls Count Anywhere" match, Navi rolled out of the ring to recover, and trying to think of a way to deal with Alaina once she got to the outside as well...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 am

Alaina saw Navi roll and slide out of the ring as she made her way up to her feet. Alaina wasn't about to let Nai get away. Oh no, not even close. The amazon barred towards the ropes at full speed and took a gamble, a big one at that! She jumped over the ropes flying into the air and sailing down towards Navi!

If this hit, it was a 165 lb muscular mass flying right at Navi and crashing into her, undoubtedly opening the path for more punishment at Alaina's hands! However, if she moved then it was that same mass crashing into the ground.... surely the definition of high risk, high reward! To Alaina, hell bent on making Navi ever question setting foot in the ring with Alaina again it was a necessary risk. She wanted to devastate Navi for her antics before!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:00 am

Once Navi recovered from the harsh blow to her stomach, she heard someone running on the canvas of the ring.

Looking up, she saw Alaina running towards the ropes on her side of the ring, and Navi knew what the Amazon was about to do.

"WHAT THE FU----AAAGH!", barely recovered from the blow, Alaina managed to jump over the top rope wit a Tope Suicida onto Navi, the blonde in shock over the means Alaina was taking to take her down!

As a result, Navi laid on the floor outside the ring, her entire body hurting from being sandwiched by the floor and the 165 lb Alaina, with the Amazon herself having a fairly safe landing onto Navi's body.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:46 am

Alaina hurt from the landing but knew that Navi hurt a lot More! She picked herself up off the floor slowly, her own body aching. Alaina huffed and puffed for breath as she pulled Navi up to her feet.

Alaina shoved Navi over against the barricade and quickly gave chase, attempting to clothesline her so hard that both women flew over the top of the barricade and onto the ground literally at the feet of the crowd!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:07 am

Failing to follow up from her earlier cheap shot, Navi was now in the world of hurt, courtasy of a very, VERY angry Amazon.

She was pushed up to her feet, and then harshly thrown into the barricade.

Navi couldn't even groan in pain in time as Alaina would run straight at her, hand outstretched, and clotheline her (and herself) clean into the crowd, both her back and head in a world of hurt.

Navi knew that, if she didn't find an opening soon, this would end worse than her first match against Alaina. She needed to find an opening to attack, otherwise, Alaina would beat her even more dominantly than their first match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next