Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 14 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Mariko wasn’t exactly sure what she’d expected from Abbey when this had all started, but whatever her expectations had been, they were completely blown out of the water. This wasn’t her first sexual encounter by any means, but it damn sure might’ve been the best one she’d had. She was on cloud nine, and she didn’t ever want to leave it.

Soft moans emitted from her as Abbey kissed her breasts, and she readily welcomed her lover’s lips and tongue when they arrived at her mouth. When the kiss was broken and the blonde collapsed onto her, Mariko smiled as she heard Abbey’s voice purr into her ear. “You won’t be hearing any objection from me...” she replied. Her hands then moved up to caress the body of the gorgeous woman draped over her almost like a blanket.

Mariko was exhausted, and with her lying so comfortably beneath Abbey, she could already feel her body starting to drift off into a blissful slumber. “Goodnight, Abbey-chan.” she muttered into her lover’s ear. There at the bottom of the small pile of bodies, her eyes slowly shut. And she wouldn’t mind one bit if the beautiful blonde fell asleep right on top of her like this. She just hoped Abbey would still be there in the morning, so Mariko could know for sure this wasn’t just some amazing dream...

Back to top Go down

Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina) - Page 14 Empty Re: Catching Up After the Match (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:43 am

The crackle an pop of cooking meat sizzled and the smell wafted through the interior of Mariko's apartment. Abbey had gotten up a bit before Mariko after the two passed out and after a good half hour of quietly looking through the girl's pantries and trying not to seem like a creepy stalker, she fished out everything she thought she would need to do some cooking.

After managing to get everything working, she did her best to whip up a breakfast. She made rice, that was pretty easy. She'd gotten pretty good at THAT. The eggs were ok. Scrambled eggs were KIND of hard to mess up, thankfully.

The fish though... that one was tricky. She wasn't so sure if she could cook it very well but gave it her best shot. In all honesty, she figured she could just buy Mariko a new fish and they could have an eggs and rice kind of breakfast. At least the woman didn't have insane Japanese food only.

When it was done, she put it all on a few plates and slipped back into the bedroom, hoping Mariko was awakened. Abbey was wearing nothing but her panties and glasses and peered into the bedroom with a bright grin on her face. "I was going to do that nothing but an apron thing that I saw in one of those anime things you have but I didn't want to snoop around anymore than I did. Anyway, breakfast? I can't promise it'll be good, but it was made with love! And.. uh... your stuff..." She added sheepishly. "But, I'll clean up!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 pm

A yawn escaped Mariko’s lips, and she began to stretch out her limbs as she slowly came out of her peaceful slumber. She’d just had the most wonderful dream that she’d had some of the most amazing sex of her life with a gorgeous blonde American woman. Or at least, so she’d thought. It had been one of those things that was just way too good to be true. But then she smelled the scent of the cooked meat coming from the kitchen, and noticed several pieces of clothes lying around her bed that definitely didn’t belong to her... That was all she needed to know last night was real, and she couldn’t remember the last time she’d been so happy to have been wrong about anything.

Hearing footsteps approaching the room, Mariko sat up in the bed, and grinned as she watched an almost naked Abbey walk into the bedroom. Her eyes started looking over that beautiful body she’d gotten so acquainted with the night before, just taking in its beauty as she listened to the blonde while she spoke.

“Abbey-chan, just when I think you couldn’t possibly be any more amazing, you manage to surprise me.” Mariko said, before finally sliding out of bed. She found her panties and slid them on, deciding it would be fun to match Abbey’s attire (or lack thereof). The Japanese woman then walked over to join Abbey. “If you had anything to do with making it, I’m sure it won’t be anything short of excellent.” she said, leaning her head toward Abbey’s to give her lips a quick kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:27 am

"I never get tired of hearing that." Abbey said just before her lover kissed her once more, feeling especially confident. She sat down with Mariko and looked at the simple breakfast. "Yeah... I know you might think I am great at everything and all, but we may both very well get sick if we eat that fish." She said and pointed at it like it was something horrifying. She then grinned and shrugged. "I'm willing to try it first though. I'll suffer through my own cooking." She said with an amused grin. "But, go ahead and try the rest! I want to see if my eggs are any good. Rice isn't hard..." She turned her head. "Not that eggs are... either..." She muttered.

Abbey smiled and looked over at Mariko, deciding to chat while Mariko tried the food. "So... um... last night was kinda fun..." She said a bit sheepishly. "I wouldn't mind... maybe doing it again, you know?" Abbey fidgeted a bit. "But... I don't, like.. I'm still serious about what I said before! I'm glad we click but I don't want to just sleep around no matter HOW great the sex is! I don't know much about you beyond that, really and I think it's a terrible way to build a relationship..."

Abbey huffed and quickly grabbed some of the egg and shoved it in her mouth to try and shut herself up. it didn't really work. "I mean... What are you looking for!?" She said trying not to talk and chew but sort of failing. "Maybe YOU DO just want to sleep around and ... and..." Abbey panicked a bit and shoveled more eggs into her mouth. This was bad. "Not that there's anything wrong with a fling but!"

Abbey turned her head quickly, covering her mouth and flushing deeply.

Chew. Chew. Chew. Swallow. Don't look.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:45 am

Once Abbey sat down at the table, so did Mariko as she looked out over the food her lover had prepared for them. It might be simple, but then again, Mariko had virtually no talent with cooking whatsoever. This was pretty above and beyond what she would’ve been able to make, and she couldn’t help but giggle at the comment about the fish. “Even if that’s true, I guarantee it’s still more than twice as good as it would’ve turned out if I’d been the one making it.” she said with a slight grin before starting to eat her food. Even if the rice and eggs weren’t hard to make, they still tasted as good to her as any other batch of rice and eggs had. “It’s delicious. You should give yourself more credit, Abbey-chan.”

And as the blonde started to talk about last night, what they’d said and everything else, Mariko continued eating but listened intently. She felt a twinge of amusement as Abbey reverted back to the sheepish state she’d been in when they initially met. This was so different from the Abbey that had completely rocked her world last night she almost couldn’t believe she was the same person, or that both extremes of Abbey’s personality she had seen could manage to be so equally adorable. That aside, she understood what the blonde was trying to say.

The last comment made Mariko abruptly stop eating for a moment, however. After a second or two, she chewed the food in her mouth before swallowing it, then set her fork down and looked at Abbey. “I understand that most of the time it’s pretty easy to take a look at me and jump to the conclusion that I’m a slut or something. That’s the first impression a lot of people seem to get with me. You wouldn’t be the first to think it, and you won’t be the last.”

Despite the way she was talking, Mariko wasn’t offended, or even annoyed really. She even chuckled and smiled to the blonde as she spoke, still finding that apparent timidity in her to be one of the cutest things she’d ever seen. “Well despite what people tend to think about me, it isn’t true. You asked what I’m looking for? I honestly don’t know. I just came to Tension for a wrestling career, and along the way I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you. I don’t know any more about you than you do about me, but I am genuinely interested in learning more about you, and I meant everything I said before too. Including that second date we talked about.” She shifted in her chair, crossing one leg over the other to get comfortable. “So, how does that sound to you, Abbey-chan?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:40 am

"I didn't say slut! I didn't think slut!" Abbey croaked, her voice cracking. She waved her hands, trying to talk and chew and ... Abbey sighed as Mariko spoke. She blushed furiously at the perceived insinuation. "I didn't think you were a slut." She said again, meekly. "Not because of how you look, at least. You just seemed to be more interested in playing around than... That's all I meant..." Abbey mumbled like a scolded child.

She quietly ate her food while she chewed on what Mariko said. After eating some of her rice and eggs, she looked back up at Mariko. "Well... my name isn't really Abbey." She said. "It's just a stage name, like Abraxas. Tabigail. That's my name. Tabigail Brewer. All my friends call me Tabby. Uh... you can still call me Abbey though. I should probably just get used to that." She said with a halfhearted, hopeful smile. "There. That's something, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Now it was Mariko’s turn to blush and feel embarrassed as Abbey spoke, and she gave a somewhat awkward chuckle. “Oh, I’m sorry. The way you said that, I just assumed... Here I am talking about people jumping to wrong conclusions, and yet I did the exact same thing. Gomen, Abbey-chan.” She really should’ve known better than to think Abbey might’ve thought that way about her. Up until that one comment Mariko had misinterpreted, not one thing the blonde said or did had indicated anything of the sort in any way.

Hoping she hadn’t inadvertently killed the mood too much, she picked her fork back up and resumed eating, then looked back up at Abbey and listened as she spoke again. “Tabigail, huh?” she said, smiling again at the blonde. “I like it. Would you mind if I call you that, Tabby-chan?” she asked, giving the woman’s leg a playful nudge with her foot as she spoke.

“Now I guess it’s my turn. Hmm...” Mariko tapped a finger against her chin as she thought for a moment, before something finally came to mind. “I’m not sure if I mentioned yesterday or not, by my parents own and run a bakery back home. Me and Yamato-kun helped out there when needed, but we never learned how to cook anything.” she said, then nodded toward the fish Abbey had cooked. “I was serious bout the fish. If I’d tried cooking that myself there’s a good chance the place would be on fire right about now.” she couldn’t help but chuckle at the thought. “I’ve tried practicing with some pretty simple things, but anything much more than using the microwave can be pretty challenging for me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:00 am

"You can call me whatever you want." Abbey said with a smile. "If you still prefer Abbey, that's ok. Tabby is what I'm used to but weirdly enough, no one has called me that since I came over to Japan." Abbey shrugged a bit.

She then listened to Mariko talk about her childhood and shook her head. "Oh, Mariko-chan." Abbey said, giggling. "Your whole life around food and you can't cook! Shame, shame, shame. I don't know if we can hang out anymore." She teased. "I picked up a bit of sleight of hand after hanging around magicians most of my life."

Abbey took one more bit and then set her plate down. "Well, I guess if you are doing what you want, who cares how lousy your food is, right?" She said with a grin. "Anyway, glad I could make breakfast. Do you mind if I swing a shower?" She said. "I'd say join me, but I think I'd like to save something for the next time, eheh." Abbey said, smiling at Mariko. "I'll do dishes first though, or after..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:40 am

“Then it’s settled. Tabby-chan it is~” She said, returning the blonde’s smile. “Looks like I get to be the first in Japan to have the honor of getting to call you that.” she added with a slight giggle. She then laughed a bit as Abbey teased her about her inability to cook, but then listened curiously when she mentioned picking up some tricks from magicians. “Is that so? Well then, you’ll have to show me a few tricks some time.” she replied.

Finishing her food shortly after Abbey did, she looked up at Abbey again, then smiled and nodded. “I couldn’t agree more. But I think my mother could use a bit more convincing.” she said. “Just going to keep me in suspense, huh? Careful. I might just end up inviting myself in~” she said with a wink, before standing up. “No no, you’re the guest. You go take your shower, and I’ll worry about the dishes.” Not giving Abbey time to object, she reached across to pick up the blonde’s plate before stacking it on her own, then taking both over to the sink.

Mariko then walked back over to Abbey and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “And thanks for breakfast. It was delicious.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:04 pm

Abbey smiled as Mariko decided to call her Tabby-chan She liked it. As Mariko gathered her their dishes, Abbey winked. "Who says I haven't shown you already?" She purred and behan to slip out of her underwear as she hopped off to the bathroom, flashing Mariko a bit of cheek before she disappeared into the shower room.

She still hadn't quite gotten used to the Japanese style showers, but she was managing more and more each day and after a nice scrub down, she reemerged a short time later with her clothes back on and a towel in her hair.

"I hope you don't mind me borrowing a few towels. I don't have any of my things so I have to let this main of mine dry the old fashioned way. After that, I'm going to head out but we have a little bit of time left to have a talk." Abbey smiled. "Maybe plan our date?" She said, feeling a bit giddy about the idea.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next