Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cashing In!

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cashing In! - Page 4 Empty Re: Cashing In!

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Yuuka sucked in a breath as Serina threatened to pay her back. She didn't want that at all and as she began to protest, she felt a frog in her throat croak. Nothing came out but a gurgle and instantly Yuuka felt the pit in her stomach as she turned her head just enough to see that Natsuki was probably not going to be coming to her rescue any time soon.

She slipped one hand over both her budding breasts and then with the other, threw it upwards to try and rake Serina in the eyes violently. Anything to try and get her off her so she could crawl away and escape the vengeful dirty blonde.

Natsuki was grateful when she dislodged Reika from her as she stumbled away. She collapsed to the ground and began panting as she looked at the ill tempered schoolgirl. All the meido could do was try and catch her breath from the chokehold Reika had her in as she eyed the vixen.

"Hah... Go away!" She growled at Reika. Just where the heck was Succubus!?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 pm

"ARRRRRRGHHH!" Serina screamed in pain and anger, as her punch was cut short by Yuuka jabbing her fingers into her eyes. Blinded, and clutching her face in agony, Serina fell backwards and allowed Yuuka to scurry free.

"Get back here... You little cuntbag...!" Serina shouted angrily, as she staggered forward, still mostly blind, with one hand reached out in front of her.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Still downed for the moment as she felt her back strain, trying to pull an arm out at the escaping Natsuki, Reika flopped onto her front as she grabbed at the floor. Watching them fight and squabble for now, at least until the Viper could take the pain, and take one of them down that was.

"Lucky, d damn shot..." Reika mumbled as she punched the floor, holding a hand to her back.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Cashing In! - Page 4 CxD01fY
Cashing In! - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Natsuki watched as Reika plopped down on the ground near her. She heard Serina's cursing and turned to see the dirty blonde reeling. "Yuuka-sama!" The meido said and turned, scrambling towards the crawling idol.

Yuuka thought for a second that maybe she should grab her top but she just needed to get away from Serina and, more importantly, the cameras. She heard Natsuki's call and urged the blonde forward with a nod of her head as she tried to scramble to her feet.

The bigger girl nodded and swallowed hard as she tried to throw a block at Serina to keep her from chasing after her boss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:57 pm

"Ghh..!" Serina grunted as she was knocked back by some blurry shape she vaguely made out as the maid. A bit disoriented by her impaired vision, she stumbled and fell backwards, landing on her ass.

"God... Dammit!" She cursed loudly, quickly trying to climb back up to her feet, her eyesight finally beginning to recover. Knowing she might not get a better shot than now, Serina was not about to let Yuuka get away, not that easily...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:36 pm

From the looks of things as Reika was recovering, from quite the sudden sharp pain to her poor back, she noticed this Serina girl looked like she may of be some use to the Viper, but hardly in a best friend way, as Reika was only looking for what the hell was going on, and who she could mug in the process for looses change. Yes, that was right, even Reika was running short on funds from her healthcare through matches.

"Hnph, she's violent, but not better than me at being violent..." Reika thought to herself as she had an idea, an hepful idea?, but all along the lines of some incoming hurt to the cheerleader and her friend.

"Stay down and take a nap, idiot, I'll show you how its done properly~" Reika said as she pulled herself up, quicker than Serina, but with a slight smile on her lips as it turned back into a scowl, she was being sarcastic of course, she wasn't happy, but now decided to take a running spike at the the two girls, Yuuka and Natsuki together! down in one blow with Reika's own crushing blows.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:43 am

Natsuki loomed over Serina as she tried to stand back up. The meido lifted her foot, intent on stomping down on the dirty blonde when a blur caught her eye. She turned her head just in time to see Reika flying through the air.

"Guwah!"

The foot slammed into her and sent Yuuka careening back down to the ground when Natsuki barrel led into her. She flopped and rolled and tried to cover herself while she came to stop.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Serina looked up to see the semi-blurred form of Natsuki, about to stomp down on her. Her eyes widened, starting to throw up her arms to block, only to see Reika come flying in, kicking Natsuki away and sending her crashing into Yuuka.

"Urrrgghhh..." Serina grunted, climbing back to her feet. "Thanks... I guess... She glanced over at Reika, begrudgingly admitting she had been saved a bit there.

Serina still had no idea what this red-head's deal was, but for now she seemed to be on the same side here...

"I have some unfinished business with both these whores, but more so that runt... Do whatever the hell you want to the blonde bitch, but that one's mine..." Serina snarled, before charging after Yuuka. Hoping to reach her before she could get up, she rushed past Natsuki and tried to kick Yuuka while she was down.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:39 am

Serina didn't look anything much of special, however, this was just the impression Reika's mind had on the Viper's way of seeing things, and being told what to do was starting to annoy her a little. But only a little by that, now Reika could have some fun with the cheerleader's boss from how things looked between them.

"Hmph, depends if she has any money on her, that and breaking her body I'm not really bothered of what involvement you have with them~" said Reika as she said back to charging Serina, quite a heartwarming sight of seeing someone so violent as that girl, use brute strength, kinda of like Reika but less better in Reika's mind. But true, she was going to mug either of them, she needed the money, and AFW ween't paying her as much for her time.

"Now for you, blonde~" Reika smiled as she got close to Natsuki, dragging a chair across the floor in one hand, as she was about to swing it right at the cheerleader's friend, lover, bitch whatever.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Both girls were slowly getting up as the two schoolgirls talked and decided things amongst themselves. Yuuka was the first to get up, having only been knocked down. Unfortunately, Serina was the fast of the two and bull rushed her.

The kick hit her stomach as she stood and doubled the faux brat over, forcing her to paw at Serina's chest just to try and keep herself stable.

Meanwhile, Natsuki was a little slower to get up having taken the brunt of Reika's kick. She was on her feet by the time Reika was swinging the chair at her. Her eyes widened and the meido threw up her hand but even with her arm catching most of the impact of the chair, Natsuki howled in pain and fell down to one knee. She knew if she let Reika beat her down with the chair, then that would be the end of that for both of them so she desperately reached up and tried to grab part of the chair and tug it away from the viper.

Last edited by Tatyina on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum