Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cashing In!

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cashing In! - Page 5 Empty Re: Cashing In!

Post by k0hryuu Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Serina took a second to look smugly down on Yuuka, enjoying the image of her bitter enemy doubled over and weakened, grabbing meekly at Serina's top. And she wasn't even close to done yet.

"You didn't really think you we're getting away that easily, HUH!?" Serina ended her sentence by grabbing Yuuka by the hair, while simultaneously bringing her knee slamming up in between the bratty girl's thighs.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Smiling as the cheerleader Yuuka, was about to receive a firm thrashing mixed with probably a few sores to go home with, Reika now had a new slab of meat to punt a few strikes into, the blonde herself, and by the looks of things, Natsuki wasn't going to let the Viper bite her so easily.

Even with taking chair strikes the blonde had some sort of toughness, but pales in compare to Reika's beautiful, beaten body.

"Whats wrong? don't like the taste of pain? or do I have to go over there and fuck up your girlfriend, just to show how much waste you are?~" Reika smiled, viciously looking at her, while giving off a suggestive allure about herself, especially to opponents who had fear of masochism. And Reika, wasn't one for giving in as she still had hold of her weapon, along with seeing her opponent grip onto it, tugging, as Reika utilized her strength to tug back with a sharp grin on her lips.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Cashing In! - Page 5 CxD01fY
Cashing In! - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:43 am

"UwaaahGUUUH!"

The shriek of Yuuka being yanked by the hair was only interrupted by the knee to her groin. Her eyes crossed and she slumped against Serina, even while her hands tried desperately to paw the girl away from her and give her a shove. Even if she created separation, she really just wanted to fall down and try and soothe the pain between her legs.

Natsuki was still hazy from the partial chair shot but she gripped the chair as tightly as she could, even while Reika yanked it backwards. Natsuki stumbled forward on her knees, feeling the chair slip away as Reika taunted her and even threatened Yuuka.

"Y-You stay away from Yuuka-sama!"

Even though Natsuki's threats were probably a bit hollow at this point, she knew she had to do something. Reika would win the power struggle if they kept at their little game of tug of war, so Natuski tried something different. When Reika pulled, Natsuki pushed, hoping to cause the bespectacled school girl to stumble backwards, hopefully eating a chair in the stomach while doing so.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:34 am

Serina took a few steps back, watching with sadistic glee as Yuuka slowly fell to the ground. She glanced back briefly, making sure Reika and Natsuki were still preoccupied with each other, meaning her revenge could still continue uninterrupted.

"You really aren't shit without your two goons." Serina taunted, before throwing a kick at Yuuka's face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Looking like Reika would win this test of strength with the blonde, she was about to take the chair, and use it to completely beat her new opponent into a coma, with bruises and concussion to follow.

However, Reika's strength would turn on her here, as it felt like Natsuki was pushing, instead of pulling, causing Reika to fall back as she was going into this too quickly, as the chair slotted and hit her right in the stomach, making her lose valuable air as she slammed to the solid marble floor, back first as she "acccked!" out in pain from the impact to her weak spot.

Yes she had took some pain relief pills, but she was reckless in getting into a fight now. Downed, and struggling to get back up, the blonde now had some sort of chance to get some payback!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Yuuka dropped to the ground and instantly her hands slid between her legs. She began to pout from the pain and the taunting but she couldn't really gather the strength to fight back as Serina swung a kick at Yuuka's face. She threw her hands up but the toe of the shoe crashed into her and sent her sprawling onto her back. She threw her arms over her face and tried to curl into a protective ball while she sobbed.

Meanwhile, Natsuki was actually starting to gain control. She had driven the chair into Reika and yanked it away from the school girl. As the viper reeled, Natsuki got to her feet. Huffing from effort, she looked down at Reika and lifted the chair up high into the air.

"Don't think you can come here and do as you please to me or Yuuka-sama!" She growled and then swung the chair down as hard as she could, hoping to crack it over the back of Reika's skull.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Serina took a moment, relishing the sound of Yuuka's sobbing, before kicking the little brat over onto her belly. Then, sitting herself down on the small of Yuuka's back, she reached around her neck, clasping her hands together and hooking them below Yuuka's chin, before leaning back as far as she could, aiming to trap her victim in a chinlock.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:30 pm

From the amount of pent up rage, and adrenaline in her body, Reika was in quite the position to suddenly lose her conscious, and Natsuki was seeing through the opportunity to do just that, as Reika's head was cracked with a solid steel chair.

"Aghh! mmm.........." all but silence, Reika had took it a little too hard as her vision suddenly blacked out, she couldn't move, this would count again as another one of those days where she was knocked out, embarrassingly.

All it left now, in the building, was this possible new allie, the blonde and her cheerleader.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:18 am

"guwaaah!"

Yuuka was pulled into the horrid chinlock and began kicking her feet and slapping her hands into the concrete. She shut her eyes to seal in the tears but it was difficult. She just wanted the pain and humiliation to go away!

Natsuki watched as Reika dropped to the ground. She'd got her good with the steel chair and stood over the fallen school girl panting. That was when she heard Yuuka crying.

"Yuuka-sama!"

Instantly Natsuki turned on her heels and rushed Serina, looking to blindside the girl with the chair she had in her hands.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:49 am

Serina smiled wickedly, pulling back on the chin lock as hard as she could. As she had thought, the little brat seemed weak to submission holds, something Serina would be more than happy to exploit.

Or at least she would have, had she gotten the chance. Once again caught up in her thoughts of revenge, Serina was taken from behind as Natsuki bashed her across the skull with the metal chair. Blasted right off from on top of Yuuka, she crashed headfirst into the nearby corridor wall, before collapsing in a heap, out cold.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum