Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cashing In!

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cashing In! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cashing In!

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:49 pm

"Guh!"

Yuuka hit the floor with a thud and flung her hands over her body as Serina descended upon her and tried to yank off her top. She grabbed at Serina's wrists and tried to hold her in place as her tiny chest was threatened with exposure.

Natsuki and Succubus were standing at the spot where they were supposed to meet up with Yuuka. The three of them were going to plan their next scheme and all of them were quite excited for it. Even though most of their endeavors had ended in failure, They had gotten theirs more than once and especially with the last bit of humiliation on the school girl chick, things were looking up.

However, as time passed, Yuuka didn't show. That was weird. She was always pretty punctual and usually called ahead. Although maybe she would consider being fashionably late, the truth was, she was always as eager, or moreso, to scheme.

After a few texts, Natsuki began to get a little worried. She always felt like she needed to be around. Maybe she just got used to taking orders or maybe she liked it. Either way, she left Succubus waiting and headed off into the labyrinthine halls of the AFW only to finally catch sight of Yuuka on the ground with Serina trying to yank off her top.

The Meido instantly began to sprint down the hall as fast as she could and swing a boot up between Serina's legs to force her off of Yuuka.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:07 pm

So preoccupied with attacking Yuuka, Serina once again failed to notice the approach of minion behind her.  As Natsuki's foot slammed up in her vulnerable womanhood, the excruciating pain shook Serina's entire body.  Her mouth contorted into a perfectly round 'O' shape, she couldn't even let out a scream.

Slowly, she dropped to her knees, trembling as she cupped her throbbing groin with both hands.

"Fuck...  Not them again..." Serina thought dejectedly, knowing exactly who had attacked her despite not seeing them yet.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:52 am

Natsuki watched Serina crumble and reached out for the girl's hair. She then whipped the girl into the hallway wall and threw another knee into the girl's gut. "You ok, Yuuka-sama?" She said, turning back as Yuuka rolled to her hands and knees, adjusting her top and glaring hatefully at Serina.

"I'm fine!" She growled and made sure her perfect hair wasn't messed up. "Apparently this girl is just a masochist! Baka!" She yelled at Serina. "Do you LIKE getting beatin up!?" She questioned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Serina let out a huge gasp of pain as Natsuki's knee sunk deep into her belly, knocking the wind right out of her. She slowly fell, slumped against the wall in an awkward seated position, wheezing and groaning with agony.

Her impulsive revenge attempt seemingly falling apart before it could even begin, Serina wanted to flee before things got worse, but her legs still felt like jelly, still reeling from the brutal low blow.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:16 am

Just as this scuffle was turning into a mess of fists and bruising, the next thing what would happen, would prepare them all as a door slammed not too far away. No other than the Viper herself as she came out, glancing her eyes onto the squabbling wrestlers, as she had her glasses off for once, she looked like she was here to cause some mayhem as well as a few sprained wrists too as she looked a bit battered herself, true, the Viper wasn't in a joyful mood from her past few matches.

And now the rules in front of her were finally being broken, no one now, could possibly get in her way as she had her left glove off, barehanded as she spoke, "you little fucks couldn't stand against the brunt of anyone worthy, let alone yourselves..." she said from further down the hallway, still in a bored but fierce tone, as a camera crew had followed her in, catching sour turn on the AFW universe. Someone was about to get hurt, badly, but the question was who.

Approaching the squabble quite pacing on her feet, Reika cracked her fists as she gripped one of the camera's, "get that fucking camera focused on me asshole!" she said, viciously.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Cashing In! - Page 2 CxD01fY
Cashing In! - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Just as Natsuki was about to drive another knee into Serina, the doors at the end of the hallway swung open and Reika appeared with a camera crew following her. Yuuka and Natsuki both turn to look at the boisterous intruder.

"What is that?" Yuuka said, curling her lip up obnoxiously at Reika. She didn't really understand what the girl was yelling or if it was directed at them but she did see the camera crew and how Reika was trying to be the star of some show. YUUKA was the only star around here!

She looked back at Natsuki and motioned to Serina. The blonde nodded and jammed another knee into the girl's stomach. The idol brat then looked at Reika. "No. bring the camera crew over HERE! They need to look at Yuuka-sama, not you!" She demanded petulantly. "They have arrived just in time to have this little worm proclaim my greatness." Yuuka looked back at Serina and smiled. "Isn't that right?" She asked and made sure that another knee would come her way if she answered incorrectly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Serina wasn't really sure what was happening, but the momentary distraction was a welcome relief, giving her some time to recover, however brief.

"Guhhh!" She grunted as Natsuki drove another knee into her gut. This time, she at least was able to clench her abs and mitigate the blow somewhat. Breathing heavily, she could feel her rage building up as Yuuka tried to call over the camera crew.

"In... your dreams, you stupid shit!" Serina suddenly sprung back to life, fueled by her anger. She attempted to shove Natsuki out of the way and take a wild swing aiming for Yuuka's face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:41 am

This Yuuka needed to know a few ground rules of being here at Friction, one, she wasn't as famous, and two, she would never reach to the top of Reika's influence on the fans and her made enemies.

However, Reika wasn't here to brag, she was here to hurt whoever annoyed her most, and Yuuka was pretty much riling her up as the lurking Viper quickly took advantage of the situation, all while this Serina was trying to take a punch at this Yuuka, Reika picked up a chair from the side of the hallway and whaled it down on the two of them.

"Hff, I think you ALL need to shut up..." Reika said as she swung hard chair strikes down on them, not really caring if these were friend material, considering the mood Reika was in to begin with.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Cashing In! - Page 2 CxD01fY
Cashing In! - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:01 am

Natsuki was pretty sure she was holding Serina down good. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like she had compensated for a sudden surge in defiant anger and she was pushed away enough to watch the girl slip a punch past her and into Yuuka's jaw that staggered the bratty faux idol.

"Gnnngh!"

Yuuka stumbled and snapped her head at Serina, rubbing her face. Unfortunately the dirty blonde distracted her enough to allow Reika's chair to crash into her and topple her to the floor in a groaning heap.

Natsuki had been shoved aside and forced to watch. her eyes widened as Reika violently smashed a chair into her boss. "Yuuka-sama!" She yelped with concern before her fists tightened up. The meido threw herself at Reika, trying to shove the chair aside and tackle the other school girl to the ground.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:49 am

Serina smirked with glee as she felt her fist connect with Yuuka's jaw, but was quickly brought back to reality as a chair suddenly flew past her, seemingly out of nowhere. Just barely grazing her shoulder, it went on to go crashing into Yuuka.

Eyes widened with surprise, Serina quickly turned to notice Reika for the first time, as she came bearing down on them, threateningly wielding her chair. Momentarily stunned by the sudden newcomer and by her own narrow brush with danger, Serina froze up, unsure how to react.

"W-wait! Who the hell are-?" She started to question, before Yuuka's goon, the blonde maid, suddenly rushed past her and attacked the new chair-wielding redhead. Though somewhat confused by the unfolding chaos, Serina glanced back over at the fallen Yuuka, and was quickly reminded of what she was here for in the first place.

Whatever was happening right now, regardless of the reason, had opened up the window of opportunity once again, and she wasn't gonna pass this up. Her mouth curling into a wicked grin, Serina rushed towards Yuuka's fallen form, throwing a soccer kick with all her strength aimed right at her bitter enemy.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum