Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cashing In!

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cashing In! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cashing In!

Post by XSirenX Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:46 pm

This girl seemed awfully loyal to this Yuuka chick, kinda like one of Reika's cronies, who she really didn't care for much more.

However, while Reika was still sore from her wounds, and hardly the one in a mood to talk this over, she panted as she recoiled the chair, looking at the dent, only to hear one of them shout Yuuka's name as Reika was met with this cheerleader of some sort, the name was hazy, she didn't bother to ask her, causing her to skid back as the chair clanged to the floor.

"Someone who's looking for a few heads to bash, tch, and step off cheerleader!" Reika said to Natsuki, her hands gripped with her own arms, as she refused to go down, keeping to tug of war between them up for a few seconds before Reika would dirtily slip her foot, to tangle with Natsuki's own.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Cashing In! - Page 3 CxD01fY
Cashing In! - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:27 am

"Guaaaah!"

The kick snapped into her back and Yuuka's eyes widened as they started to water. She arched her back and threw an arm behind her as She tried desperately to roll away from Serina.

Meanwhile, Natsuki managed to lock up with Reika, only to get tangled up in her legs, causing them both to fall to the ground. The blonde meido tried to wrestle with Reika and get to a mounting position as two two rolled on the ground.

"You aren't with that bitch?" She asked, figuring that Serina had schemed Reika into joining up with her, intent on double teaming Yuuka until Natsuki showed up. This would be so much easier if Succubus was around but Natsuki couldn't count on the lil devil.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:00 am

"Tch... You cunt!" Serina grunted as Yuuka's arm nailed her in the shin, causing her to recoil in pain. "You're not getting off that easy!"

Serina angrily lunged after Yuuka, trying to pounce on her and pin her down. If possible, she wanted to go after Yuuka's top again, eager to start off where she was before Natsuki's interference.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Reika was slightly confused, fueled for a scuffle, but confused as this cheerleader girl was saying stuff about being with someone, as if she was a second player or had in league with one of the girl's allegiance or something, Reika knew nothing of the sort, she only worked for herself and no else.

"What the fuck are you talking about? now shut up for good!"

Reika said as she had ended up being rolled onto her back, before taking a hard punch, ones that she was well known for, straight at the blondes face as she would be ready to wrap her fingers around the girl's face, and shove her off with one hand.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Natsuki guessed that answered that. She managed to get Reika down on the goround and mount her only to be greeted with a stiff punch that rattled her, giving the viper enough time to shover her aside. Natsuki grunted and rolled onto her hands and knees.

The meido flashed a look towards her boss and saw once again Serina trying to tear her top off. Yuuka was struggling mightily but there seemed to be a losing battle as the bottoms of Yuuka's small buds began to appear as the top was yanked up.

"Yuuka-sama!"

Ignoring Reika for the moment, or at least trying to, she attempted to crawl towards Yuuka, flashing her backside at the viper chick.

Yuuka flailed and screamed, trying to buck Serina off as she was in a bad position. She tried to fling her legs backwards to get Serina away but she had no traction and the awkward spot she was in made it difficult. Plus, the worry of cameras catching all the action made her panic a little on the inside.

"Get off meeeeee!" She shrieked in a shrill tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:15 pm

"Revenge is a bitch, isn't it...?" Serina snarled, as she continued to pull at Yuuka's top. She badly wanted to get back at the bratty idol for her humiliation during their match, and the fact that there were cameras here now made this opportunity almost too perfect for Serina to resist.

Feeling herself getting closer and closer to finally claiming Yuuka's top, she began to pull harder. Caught in her tunnel vision once again, she all but forgot about Natsuki and the violent newcomer, practically oblivious to whatever they were doing.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Fun or not, Reika was really into this riot between the lot of them, letting out her anger as people were deafeningly screaming, and even hurting each other, as Reika watched this cheerleader crawl after her friend.

"Come on cheerleader, I only want to break you in half..." said Reika as she wiped her lips. Though Natsuki turning her back on the Viper, was a very bad idea indeed, as for Reika rolled herself onto her front and took a dive onto Natsuki's back as she grinned, quite psychotically with the smile on her face, as her arm was coming around the girls neck for quite the comforting cuddle.

Bullshit, Reika was going to choke out this cheerleader to see if she screamed any louder, picking them off one by one, to satisfy her rage in something more than a basic workout today.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:28 am

"Nyaaa!"

As Serina began to Yank Yuuka's top off, the bratty idol curled into a ball and cradled her chest with her arms, trying to make sure she was only as briefly exposed as possible. Her cheeks were red but with Serina on top of her, there wasn't much she could do but whine and bargain.

"G-Get off me! You don't know who you're messing with!"

"Ack!"

Natsuki felt Reika's weight on top of her but before she could do anything, the choke hold squeezed her neck tightly. The meido tried to suck in a breath but it was hard. With Reika straddling her, she just tried to find a way to break the hold. The blonde would try and stand up so that Reika was in a piggy back position on her. Hopefully she could last long enough to at least make an attempt and Natsuki would try and run backwards and crush Reika between the wall and her own body. Maybe that would pry her off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:46 am

Serina held up Yuuka's top triumphantly, grinning wickedly, before tossing it off to the side. Then, leaning down close to Yuuka's face, she began to whisper in her ear threateningly.

"I've got a LOT more to pay you back for, so I hope you're ready..."

Sitting back up, Serina glared right into Yuuka's eyes with pure hatred, as she drew her fist back, preparing to punch her in the face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Unlucky for Natsuki, Reika weighed more than she looked in all those pretty photo shoots of herself, especially in wrestling, as the Viper's weight continued to crush down on her as well as Reika's grip on her newest victim. An annoyance she wasn't going to let go easily, for Reika wanted in what was happening here for some odd reason indeed.

However it was never really clear what Reika wanted, adding to her rage.

But surprisingly after a few minutes or so, wrenching, her gripped vice on the cheerlader girl herself, Reika was evnatually took in a piggyback stance as this girl did have some strength to her, and courage. Still clinging her arms on as the girl soon slammed the Viper against one of the walls, back first, as the violent wrestler model cried out as her body slumped down the wall, a little crushed, but still breathing from the impact.

"Gahkkkkk! hn, uhhhh..." Reika yelped out as slid, holding herself, but trying and missing her to grab Natsuki back in as she raged, "I'm not done with, y you!"

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum