Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sexual Chocolate

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sexual Chocolate Empty Sexual Chocolate

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:17 am

The crowd murmured in preparation for the next event. As the lights dimmed, they cheered a bit more. Out from the backstage entrance was a wheeled a metal cart with a pot on top of it. Heralding the cart was an theme song not heard very often. The woman who owned the theme and was pushing the cart was Xenia Rath. Although she only had one official match in AFW, she was walking down the ramp pushing the cart like she was the champ. In fact, draped across her shoulder was the Hentai title belt.

Sexual Chocolate Image

She wore a wide grin that was the focus of her face thanks to her messy black hair that covered most of her eyes. It was dyed at the tips with red, looking like it was dipped in blood. Her hair was matched by her dress, a black piece, loose around the bosom with red trim and a tight corset around her waist.

On her head as a white chef's hat and on either side of the pot was a microphone and a large "meat tenderizer." As she wheeled the cart up to the ring, she carefully took the pot and slipped into the ring. She motioned for the PA's to carry the cart in and they did so. Xenia then took a small pace around the ring and when she stopped, she grabbed the microphone.

With an eager grin, she looked at the crowd. "My name's Xenia Rath! You might not know who I am and I don't usually do this kind of shit but I'm down here as a favor to my good friend Luk. You might know her as Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt or the General Manager or that scary German bitch, heh. Anyway, this here belt on my shoulder," she patted it, "used to belong to some loser girl. Now? Well, it doesn't. Luk said I could do whatever I wanted since I wanted to do something for Avalanche. Switzerland's where I'm from, you know." She said with a grin. "While this piece of jewelry is nice, I ain't really interested in it. So, I've decided, I'm gonna let two girls that WANT it, fight for it in MY kind of match!" Xenia grinned.

"So, whoever the fuck wants it, can come out here and try and impress me. I ain't interested in the sexiest or the best or who deserves it the most. I don't give a shit about any of that. At least as far as this belt concerns. I wrestle and I'm a fucking badass but cooking is my passion. Specifically, I'm a chocolateer. My chocolate is the BEST!" Xenia pounded her chest.

"So, whoever actually WANTS this lump of fancy gold can come down and tell me how they feel about my chocolate, ok? Go head, be honest. If you don't like it, then feel free to tell me the truth. I can take criticism, heheh. I'll pick whoever I feel really understands what my chocolate is all about."

Xenia held up the pot above her head and showed it off. Inside was some of Xenia's warm chocolate. She then set it on the cart and dipped her finger in it. She licked her lips and nodded in approval. She then picked up her meat tenderizer and set it against her shoulder and looked expectantly at the entrance.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Sexual Chocolate Empty Re: Sexual Chocolate

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:27 am

Joy was the first to step out into the arena to answer Xenia's call. Joy was wearing her usual skimpy bikini with matching bottoms. Joy smiled as she would wave to the cheering crowd as she made her way down to the ring. Joy slid under the bottom rope and moved towards Xenia in her chocolate.

Joy would flash Xenia a smile while she grabbed a mic. "I would be happy to taste your chocolate." Joy would say as she would dip her fingers into the pot to cover them in chocolate. As Joy brought her fingers up to her mouth some chocolate dripped onto her impressive chest. Joy would then lick her fingers clean while keeping her eyes on Xenia. "Your chocolate tastes alright but i believe you may taste better." Joy would say as she would finish licking her fingers clean.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:38 am

Xenia watched the sexy nurse stroll down. She nodded approving, liking the theme and watched as she tasted the chocolate. Her head tilted as Joy licked it off her fingers. "Oh?" She said as her grin perked back up for the moment. "You may be right. I AM very delicious. However, I might be too spicy for you. I don't think that your delicate palette can handle me. I'm like a dose of wasabi, kid."

Xenia then frowned and gnashed her teeth. She threw her foot forward and kicked Joy hard in the stomach. Her free hand lashed out and grabbed one of the naughty nurse's pink pigtails and she led the Joy unceremoniously to the edge of the ring and heaved her out.

"Alright is a blasphemous word to use when describing my chocolate!" She growled. "I would never sit through a match where one of the competitors has absolutely no taste!"

Xenia put her smile back on. "Next?" She said with a chuckle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:42 am

Joy was quickly overcome by Xenia as the girl kicked her in the stomach. Before Joy even had a chance to recover Xenia tossed Joy out of the ring. Joy landed with a thud and a groan on pain. Joy looked up at Xenia and quickly made her way to the exit, not wanting to deal with Xenia anymore than she had to after that experience.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:56 am

Elena was the second girl out, the tanned hentai wrestler wearing only a skimpy bikini, showing off her exotic tattoos and markings as she walked in a sultry fashion down the ramp and entering the ring, looking at the pot of chocolate in front of her.

"Heh...I wouldn't mind winning that belt in my second match...now lets try this..."

She said, the rookie dipping two fingers into the pot and coating them in chocolate, bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking the chocolate off, letting out a deep, hot moan as she swallowed the warm chocolate and licked her fingers clean, swaying her hips the whole time.

"Mmmmm....that's some pretty good chocolate....might taste better if I was licking it off another girl..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:08 am

Xenia watched as Elena came down. She was intrigued by the exotic look and when she came up and licked the chocolate off her fingers, she definitely did a much better job than Joy. Xenia approved of it and when Elena said it would taste better licking it off another girl, she definitely nodded in approval.

She was excited but a second passed and Xenia's frown returned. "I see." She said.

"Well, you're right, of course but-"

Xenia launched a sudden forearm at Elena's face and then grabbed the girl by the hair. She took a few big steps and them planted Elena with a ring rattling bulldog. The Swiss chef stood up and shoved Elena out of the ring with her foot and then grabbed the microphone.

"Boring fucks! Maybe it would be better if I just trashed this stupid thing!" She barked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:41 am

"I believe that does not belong to you Xenia."

The voice interrupting Xenia came from the speakers placed all over the arena and while there was as of yet no face to put to the voice the crowd seemed to recognize it almost immediately. Several seconds would pass before Natasha Loclear stepped out from the arena entrance to the excited roar of the crowd, the fan favorite dressed in the latest iteration of her wrestling gear as if she were expecting a fight that night despite her not being on the card. In truth she had only been there to watch the show but after seeing Xenia walk out with the hentai belt, the belt she had been chasing since the previous Avalanche, Natasha hadn't been able to change fast enough. Fortunately two others, including a woman she held a bit of a grudge against, had given her the time to prepare herself while also giving Natasha an idea of what to expect.

Microphone in hand she began her trip down the ramp towards the ring, passing Elena along the way with only a quick glance down to make sure she was alright. "I for one would very much like to know why you think you're fit to pick any contenders for that belt." Natasha said clearly into the mic before ascending the steel steps and slipping through the ropes, the woman's eyes fixated on Xenia as she wasn't going to be caught by a surprise attack like the others.

"Especially since I already own a contract for the hentai championship. I suppose Lukretia could just pick anyone to fight for it at Avalanche but..." Natasha paused there to let her words sink in a little, as well as for a bit of dramatic effect that the fans always ate up, "it doesn't matter who you pick because I am going to walk out of there with the title no matter what you decide."

Natasha would then flash the woman a smile and dip her index finger into the pot of chocolate Xenia had provided, stirring for a moment before bringing the finger up to her lips. Her tongue would then wrap around it, washing her finger clean of any trace of the chocolate using the very same technique in which she might use her tongue with a lover. "Nice of you to provide desert though, least you could do I suppose."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:11 am

"Oh?"

Xenia said with a raised eyebrow as Natasha came down the ring. She watched as she came in and explained herself. The woman continued to smile for as long as she could until her face fell and she frowned.

"Yeah, grats. You have a nice contract. How exciting." She said and turned her head to roll her eyes behind her messy hair. However, she watched as Natasha dipped her finger in the chocolate and then grinned again.

"It's just the way it is. If you don't like it, then you can try and take it from me." She said and patted the belt. "But as long as it's in my care, things are going to go MY way. But, I guess that you've got that wonderful piece of paper. It's just great. You worked so hard for it too, I'm sure." Xenia tilted her head and laughed. She grabbed her meat tenderizer and slammed it against the tray, making a loud noise.

"Haa! I'm not even asking you to fight for this thing. All I want is to make sure I get a good match. What kind of match is someone going to give if they are walking in and handing out a slip of paper, demanding to be inserted into the fun of it."

Xenia shrugged. "Whatever, now I'm starting to get bored." She said and looked past Natasha. "Well, the princess here needs an opponent. Anyone dumb enough to try and take the spot? I'm not as forgiving as I was a few minutes ago." Her scowl formed into a sinister grin as she looked to the entrance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Suddenly L'amour et la Liberte began to play as Marisa began to make her way down the ramp towards the ring. She was more than a bit confused by the events transpiring in the ring. Smiling to some of the fans at ringside, the model walked up the stairs leading to the ring apron and then stepped between the ropes entering the squared circled for the first time since her injury had the hands of Kelly Conway.

Motioning for a mic from one of the ring attendants, she waited until it was in her hands before speaking.

"First, hello Natasha, always good to see my second favorite French person." the former Hentai Champion greeted the blue haired woman.
"Now, I've never been accused of being the brightest person in our little league, and I've had my brains scrambled by a steel chair awhile back, so...here I am!" Marisa said, replying to Xenia's last statement. "So....I don't know what you're doing here with my belt, but I heard that there was something about chocolate? There aren't any nuts in this is there? Cause really, they just take up room where more chocolate can go. Also, just to let you know I have an...unusual way of judging chocolate."

She looked into Xenia's eyes as she dipped two fingers into the pot, letting the chocolate only cover her fingertips. Marisa stirred the pot, her eyes never leaving Xenia's.

"Ohhh...it's warm." the American breathed huskily, before slowly pushing her fingers knuckle deep into the pot. "So smooth, my fingers just slide right into it."
The crowd began to murmur in an amused, and slightly confused manner, wondering what exactly did Marisa think she was sticking her fingers into?
"Patience, people. Chocolate is like sex. There's a lot of people doing it, but very few really know how to do it well. And when it's done well, you make all sorts of fun noises and are left weak in the knees. When it isn't, well you make not so fun noises and you're left with a bad taste in your mouth."  

Withdrawing her fingers, Marisa licked the underside of her chocolate covered digits, giving a moan similar to the one the model usually gave in a state of arousal.
"Oh, wow.." she said softly before taking both fingers into her mouth and slowly pulling them out. Once they were clear of her lips, her fingers were revealed to be as white as they were before going into the pot.
"...you are talented." the model finished her sentence in an intimately soft tone, bracing a hand against the table and leaning against it. "That was exquisite!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:28 am

Xenia watched as Marisa came down. She knew the girl, of course and was interested how the champ might fare. She watched as she went to work and accurately described her experience, peering at Marisa through her messy hair and grinning the whole time.

"Heh..." Xenia said when she was finished. "Not bad!" She exclaimed. "For the moment, I guess I don't have to beat your pretty face in, haha! But that sort of talk and those actions are ONLY enough to keep your money maker in tact. Right now Veruca Salt here's the only one getting into the match." Xenia thumbed at Natasha. "Because she's got a golden ticket."

Xenia chuckled again. "So, while you've peaked my interest, you may want to make sure you really WOW me. Because the next thing you do will determine whether or not you get the second spot or if you crawl back to the locker room."

Xenia leaned forward and pushed her palm into the chocolate. She then let her dripping finger grab at Marisa's chin and pull it so their faces were close. "And I do mean crawl." She said, leaving some chocolate dripping from Marisa's chin as she pulled her hand up and began to hungrily lick off the chocolate. "Mmmm, you're right though. Exquisite."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next