Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

kaz, killcarrion, Kyoku, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, ThunderFox, Underdog21, Vcom7418, xalex, Zebra Crossing, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by Tatyina on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:23 am

In the back of her mind, Femie thought that it might have been too much to kiss Misaki. However, she was certainly surprised herself when the girl kissed back. Femie's eyes went from closed to wide open in and instant before she settled into the kiss, wrapping both her arms around Misaki's waist and deepening the kiss.

She kissed as long as it seemed respectable to do so before she pulled away. She then opened her eyes but kept her face and lips close. "Kiss it and make it better, ma chere..." She purred.

"Mais... perhaps we should continue in a slightly more private atmosphere. Besides, I think we may have things to discuss, if you'd like. My office, perhaps? You can see me anytime you like, ma chere." Femie slowly pulled away and turned, reachign into the ref's pocket and pulling out her monocle before fitting it back on her eye. She turned and beamed at Misaki. "For business OR pleasure, ma chere! Ohoho!"

With a guttural chuckle, she slipped back towards Misaki and kissed both her cheeks. "Adieu, ma chere. Take care of yourself, si vous plait!" She said as she slipped through the ropes and skipped back up the ramp.

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by k0hryuu on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:44 am

Time almost seemed to stand still for Misaki, as she completely lost herself in the impromptu kiss. Even as Femie pulled away, she seemed to remain in a complete daze, almost oblivious to what was going on. She half-consciously watched Femie give her farewell and slide out of the ring, before finally reality came crashing back down on her.

Suddenly realizing what she had just done, Misaki's face instantly flushed an even brighter red than any time before.

"A-a-a-a-a-ahhhhhhhhhhh...!" Completely embarrassed, she spun around and took off, sliding out of the ring, and sprinting up the ramp and to the relative seclusion of the locker rooms.

Select an entity to call forth.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top