Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima - Page 2 Empty Re: Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:35 am

Femie's attempt to gain total control was foiled and the Belgian gasped when her arm was yanked. She was tossed away and rolled into a crotch.

"Zut!" She cursed jovially. "Almost had you there. Not bad." She said with a wink and hopped to her feet. She took a playful boxing stance and bounced on her heels, her large breasts bouncing enticingly.

"How do you feel about striking? I promise I won't aim for that pretty face of yours, ma chére." She said with a wink as she came back at Misaki and swung a forearm at the girl's taped down chest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima - Page 2 Empty Re: Femie Weydman Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by k0hryuu Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:07 am

Misaki was a bit more on point now, managing to throw up her arms and block Femie's blow.

"Ghhh... Not bad..." She grunted. "I guess I can promise you the same courtesy...!" Grabbing Femie's arm to try and hold her in place, Misaki threw a quick jab at her gut. She needed more time to catch her breath and regain her focus, but Femie's relentless aggression and flirting were making it hard.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:52 am

"Ugh!"

Femie's eyes bulged as her gut was harshly punched. She couldn't even pull away since Misaki held her arm. Her taut tummy burned and she pressed her free hand against Misaki's chest and tried to pull away her other hand.

She tried to smile through a grimace as she struggled. "Oh? You think my face is tres jolie?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:15 am

"I... I uhhh... guess?" Misaki stammered, not entirely sure what that meant, though she assumed it was a compliment of some sort. She could feel herself start to blush again, between her poor attempt at banter and Femie suddenly feeling up her chest.

Her momentum lost once again, she lost her grip on Femie's arm and was pushed back. Cursing at herself for getting distracted, she took up her defensive stance again, awaiting her opponent's next move.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:57 am

"Oh, ma chere!" She said as they separated, fanning herself with her hand. "You know how to make my heart quicken for sure." She teased. "If only it was a certain other sort of match, n'est-ce pas?" She said with a wink. "Oh well, I'm sure we'll still have plenty of fun."

Femie hopped on the balls of her feet and looked at Misaki's guard. As she sized the girl up, she decided her next move and threw herself back at Misaki and aimed a hard kick at Misaki's ribs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:36 am

"Nnnnngh...!" Misaki barely blocked the kick in time, almost distracted by Femie's flirting once again, her face flush red with embarrassment. Concentrating on the fight while trying keep her mind out of the gutter was quickly becoming a losing battle for her.

Going against what probably would have been her better judgment, Misaki lunged at Femie, trying to grab her before she could regain her footing and tackle her to the ground.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:43 am

Femie grinned as her foot seemed to do some damage even if it was blocked. She was ready and was going to wrap up with Misaki again soon when the girl pushed back through the kick and tackled her to the ground.

"Ungh!"

Femie grunted as Misaki was on top of her. She quickly wrapped her legs around Misaki but turned her head coyly. "Let me guess, you're a grappler?" She said with a hopeful tone in her voice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:52 am

"A little better at it than striking..." Misaki grunted, though slightly worried by Femie's intonation. She squirmed uncomfortably, trying to wriggle out from between Femie's legs and prevent them from clamping down on her.

As she tried to maneuver herself into a superior position, Misaki inadvertently dropped her hand onto Femie's chest, accidentally grabbing a handful of one of her voluptuous boobs.

"I-i... A-ahhhh...!' Realizing what she had done, Misaki's faced burned an even brighter red than before, suddenly freezing up and unsure what to do.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:53 am

"Nnnnnnn...." Femie's moan was much more subtle than Misaki's scream as their bodies wriggled against each other and Misaki grabbed a big handful of Femie's large breast. "Mon Dieu!" She said, coyly looking at Misaki. "Take a moment to do what you like, ma chere." She said. "I promise when you've had your fun, I'll take breaking free from your grasp seriously, ohoho."

Femie brought her arm up and put her hand on Misaki's hand and curled her fingers around it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:17 am

Subconsciously, in the back of Misaki's mind, she really didn't want to let go, and she could feel the temptation to give into her base urges. As Femie suddenly grabbed her hand, holding her there, Misaki almost relented. She leaned down as if she was going to kiss her, but stopped halfway, brought back to reality by the roar of the crowd and the overwhelming reality that hundreds of thousands of people were watching her right now.

"I-i-i... can't...!" She stammered meekly, trying halfheartedly to pull away.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next