Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stip Match: Sininen Karl Vs. Misaki Sagashima

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stip Match: Sininen Karl Vs. Misaki Sagashima Empty Stip Match: Sininen Karl Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:58 am

Match Type: Standard
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Stipulations: The pinfall cannot be scored until the opponent has been stripped naked.

Sininen rocked on her heels as she waited for her music to start up. She was even more hyper and excited than usual. "Make make!" She exclaimed with a high pitch chirp as she looked at her more dour, yet still diminutive, coz. "It's been, it's been sooo long since I've been here! Running around all over the globe sure gets me worked up!" Sininen had a bag slung over her neck and set it in front of her. She then reached in and grabbed a piece of chocolate out from it and devoured it greedily. "Numanuma!"

"Plus this kind, plus this kind of match!?" The hyperactive pinkie waved her hand in front of her face. "It's like, it's like they were BEGGING me to come back!"

"Hmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm." Her silver haired compatriot crossed her arms. "Indeeeeeed. Thooough. I don't know whyyyy you keep wanting to come baaaack here. Hm! We doooon't have to keep an eye out for vaaaal anyomore! Hm!"

"We don't, we don't but it's good to keep in touch with family, right?!" Sininen giggled and heaved the bag over her shoulder and then ruffled Keltainen's hair, eliciting a growl from the tiny warrior before Sininen's music played.

The pink haired girl skipped down the ring gleefully as she looked at the audience and waved. She had a bright grin that matched her bright pink hair and was dressed in tight fitting clothes. An all black pair of yoga pants and a tight fitting spaghetti strapped top. As she skipped down the ring, she pulled her bag out and began throwing treats to the audience.

Once inside the ring, she hopped up and bounced around the ring until she ended up at her corner. "I can't wait, I can't wait to have some fun!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Stip Match: Sininen Karl Vs. Misaki Sagashima Empty Re: Stip Match: Sininen Karl Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by k0hryuu Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:21 am

Misaki sat in her locker room, trembling with anxiety over her next match. While initially she was relieved to have been given a second match after her pretty miserable performance against Femie, that hope was very quickly shattered when she saw the stipulations of the fight.

She would be up against another European girl, though this one was a bit smaller, and likely a lot easier for her to handle. However, the fact that she needed to completely strip her opponent naked in order to win absolutely terrified her. For one, considering her opponent was quite cute, Misaki was worried she would get distracted, and possibly do something embarrassing like she had done after the match with Femie. And then there was the fact that her opponent would be trying to strip her as well, which Misaki absolutely did not want.

Objectively speaking, she had a fantastic body, though she herself did not feel that way and was incredibly self-conscious about it. She dressed herself as conservatively as the rules allowed, with her white tank top and black jogging pants over her sports bra and tight shorts, though she had hit a rather large snag. She had not been allowed to tape down her breasts for this fight, seeing as the bandages gave her what would be an unfair edge in terms of stripping, and now her large breasts were free and uncompressed, something she was not entirely used to while fighting.

Stewing miserably in her thoughts, she almost missed the signal, and had to quickly scramble out the door in order to emerge in the arena on time. She rather solemnly made her way down to the ring, doing her best to not think about the crowd and the possibility that they might end up seeing her naked. Climbing up into her corner, she looked across to see her pink-haired opponent already waiting for her.

"I really hope... she's not a lot tougher than she looks..." Misaki thought to herself, as she began to fidget nervously.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Stip Match: Sininen Karl Vs. Misaki Sagashima Empty Re: Stip Match: Sininen Karl Vs. Misaki Sagashima

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:23 am

Sininen watched as Misaki came down the ramp. She had such a serious look on her face for such a fun match! Once Misaki was in the ring, Sininen hopped towards her.

"Hei! hei!" She chirped and held out her bag of candy. "Would you, would you like some candy!? it's super tasty!" She said with her bright red eyes looking at Misaki. "You look, you look very serious! Are you going, are you going to be ok with the match!? I mean, I'll fight you seriously but it's a match for fun., right?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Isn't it great, isn't it great to be able to put our bodies on display for everyone!? Numanuma!" Sininen pulled one hand off the bag and then grabbed her tank top and ranked it up to reveal part of her toned but skinny body. "My name is Sinininininininininen." She said, squeezing her eyes shut and grinning as she let her mouth chatter the extra parts of her name.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:13 am

"Th-thanks. Oh, d-don't worry about me, I'll be fine..." Misaki accepted a piece of candy and popped it into her mouth, hoping the sweets might calm her nerves. In all honesty, she was not okay with this match, and really wanted to run away, but that likely would not be good for her continued employment...

She felt herself flush a bit as Sininen bared a part of her body, trying hard not to stare too intently. Clearly this cute little girl was the polar opposite of her, absolutely comfortable with showing off some skin. Under some more normal circumstances, Misaki might not have minded such a thing. Sure, she was no voluptuous beauty like Femie was, but she certainly had her own charms, and Misaki honestly had a pretty wide strike zone in terms of her tastes.

Trying to ignore the one part about their "bodies on display for everyone", Misaki still managed to crack a smile, with Sininen's carefree demeanor easing at least a small bit of her anxiety. "Nice to meet you, Sininininini... Er... My name's Misaki."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:59 am

"Misa! Misa!" Sininen said and dropped her shirt and hopped back to the corner, dumping off her bag of candy. "Did you like, did you like the candy!? I made it all myself! Numanuma!" She said and stretched against the ropes.

Once the bell rang, Sininen burst out of the corner and rushed at Misaki like she was in a marathon. Her red eyes flickered and when she was close to Misaki, she threw herself forward and launched a hard, straight kick, right at Misaki's stomach.

"Kyaaaah!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:41 am

Misaki was pleasantly surprised, as the candy had been quite good, and she did not expect it to have been homemade.  "I guess you really do meet a lot of interesting people here..." She mused.  First a psychiatrist, now a confectioner.

While Misaki's absent-minded thoughts had temporarily distracted her from her anxiety over the match, they unfortunately distracted her from the match itself as well.

"Ehh...!?" She was taken aback as the bell suddenly rang, and by the time it had hit her what was going on, Sininen had hit her hard right in the midsection.

"OOOMMPPH!" Misaki wheezed painfully as the slender girl's foot sunk deep into her unsuspecting abs.  Staggering backwards, she leaned back against the turnbuckle post, grabbing the ropes for support.  Winded from the blow, she needed a moment to recollect herself.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:31 pm

"Ehehehe!"

Sininen giggled as her foot flammed into Misaki. She should have been more prepared! The Finn then reached out and grabbed for Misaki's arm and looked to Irish whip the girl to the other side of the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:48 pm

"Wwwhhhhhaaaaa...!" Misaki cried out in dismay as she was whipped across the ring. This tiny pink-haired girl was way stronger than she had thought.

Quickly approaching the opposite corner, Misaki just barely managed to spin her body around in time, narrowly avoiding what probably would have been a painful experience for her large, protruding breasts. Slamming back-first into the post, she yelped as she bounced right off, dropping down onto all fours.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Sininen blinked. Misaki was supposed to come back but instead, she was on her hands and knees. "Oh my, oh my." She chirped and "Pants first, pants first, I guess!" Sininen added with a shrug and marched over to Misaki. She reached down to pull the girl up, trying to bury the back of the bigger woman's neck between her long, skinny legs and put her in a standing head scissor.

"Just hold still! just hold still!" She exclaimed joyfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:30 pm

"Gah...! N-n-noooo...!" Misaki cried out, struggling as Sininen's long, slender legs clamped around her neck, entrapping her in a precarious position. Groaning, she slapped and pulled at Sininen's thighs, desperately trying to pull her head free.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next