Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Newbie's first day.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Newbie's first day.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Newbie's first day.

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:19 am

"Hmph..." Akiko turned to face the Latina, who had not given up after all. Not very content at being interrupted again, she stared her down. "Kind of big talk from someone who was complaining about being a bit short of breath a little while ago..."

Akiko smirked, intending to provoke her opponent. The Latina girl did not look particularly strong, but being a bit rusty, Akiko did not want to underestimate her either. She glanced back over at Mississippi.

"You don't mind, do you?"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:47 am

Maricarmen raised her eyebrow in indignation at the girl's sudden turn in attitude. She was Jekyll and Hyde all in one body! She was nice with Mississippi and absolutely rude with Maricarmen! The Latina couldn't believe it one bit.

Akiko was slightly shorter but Maricarmen probably had a good twenty pounds on the girl and considering the girl was a rookie, she wasn't even worried one bit. Still, she didn't like that the girl suddenly thought it was ok to call back Mississippi's choke.

"It was an illegal choke! This is wrestling! This isn't EVEN wrestling! it's practice! Wrestling is serious, it's my life! I'm making a career out of it and there are rules and traditions that need to be followed! Am I the only one who cares!?"

She felt like she was talking to herself and quickly hopped back into the ring. She bounced on her toes and eyed Akiko. "So, are you going to ask her for permission to use the little girl's room too?" Maricarmen said, narrowing her eyes as she waited fro Akiko.

Mississippi had recovered long ago but she was still feigning her injury. She met Akiko's gaze and tilted her head shyly. "Oh, she's just eager." Mississippi said as Maricarmen went off. "It's easy to get carried away when the fighting is so fierce. Why don't you go and have some fun? I'll get some juice for the three of us for when you two are finished and I recover. There's no need for us to cluck at each other like hens now, is there?" She said, urging Akiko with a nod of her head.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:28 am

Akiko could not relate at all to Maricarmen's rant, nor would she have cared anyway given how bad of an impression Akiko had of her. And so, nodding at Mississippi, she psyched herself up for her first real fight in a long time.

Though she had not planned on fighting today, she was certainly not unprepared. She deftly slid off her red summer dress, revealing her cute pink bikini and her nicely-toned body beneath.

Casually tossing her clothing on the bench, she climbed into the ring, ready to face her opponent.

"Sorry. I'm not really caught up on all the rules, and I've never been in a 'practice' fight before, so forgive me if I'm a bit sloppy..." Akiko grinned, feeling her adrenaline start to rush, she fell into her combat stance.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:06 am

"What?" Maricarmen said, raising an eyebrow at Akiko's words. She'd never been in a practice fight before? "How can that even be possible?" She questioned. She was bouncing on her heels, ready to get back into things but she needed some clarification. Not to mention the fact that Akiko was going to apparently wrestle in a bikini.

"You don't spar?" She nodded at the girl. "I'll wait for you if you want to get your ring gear."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:45 am

"Sorry, this is all I've got." Akiko shrugged. "I was planning on going for a swim later, but this is definitely a better work out."

Maricarmen looked a bit confused by her words, so she tried to elaborate.

"Uhhh... Well let's just say I'm not exactly a professional like you, I guess... I pretty much learned how to fight the hard way..."

Akiko crossed her arms, pondering how to explain her situation concisely. She quickly gave up.

"Ahhh... forget it. Just know I can hold my own, so don't hold back on me!"

Having only fought gangs from her local area, Akiko was curious about how tough fighters from the rest of the world would be. After leaving the town, she had felt lost until she found the AFW. She was eager and ready to begin her life anew here, and the first step was this fight here.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoobky Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:08 pm

A girl was in the gym with them but staying quiet until she saw them, she thought to herself a bit and then got up and walked over to Maricarmen's and Akiko's ring and stood at the apron on the floor "if you guys need i could be the ref for your spar"

Scoobky

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:49 am

The sudden arrival of the newcomer caught Akiko a bit off-guard.

"Oh uh well..." She trailed off, not really sure how to answer.

Referees were another thing Akiko had not really dealt with before, and to be honest, the idea of someone watching her and analyzing her as she fought made her a bit uneasy.

"T-that'd... be kind of boring wouldn't it? Haha... Why don't... you join in on this instead?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:55 am

Maricarmen's eye raised at Akiko's words. This girl... She felt like all the tradition and honor that had enamored the Latina to wrestling was meaningless to Akiko. What, exactly did she stand for? The hard way? Some might think that was noble but Maricarmen thought it was bs. All it mean to her was that Akiko had no formal training and probably no real passion for the sport. She was in it as a cash grab, thinking that because she got in fights while she was growing up that she could be a professional wrestler.

Maricarmen seethed inwardly but tried to push it down. Despite the girl's rudeness, Maricarmen couldn't just judge her. Surely Akiko had her reasons. Maricarmen would find out the worth of the girl in a spar. Maybe she was totally off base. She hoped so, at least.

All her thoughts percolated while Vera approached and interrupted. Maricarmen's face showed what the words that Akiko was trying to say but her bewildered look amplified as she turned to Akiko.

"Join us!?" Maricarmen balked. "What? A triple threat spar? It's a spar." The Latina looked back at Vera and wrinkled her nose. "You don't need a referee for a spar. It's training. Madre de Dios... No tendría que haber levantado de la cama hoy." She muttered the last bit in Spanish under her breath, pushing her palm against her head.

After a moment, she shook her head and looked at Vera. "Who are you anyway?" She asked. "Is everyone around here just bored?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoobky Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:02 am

Vera blinked and looked at Maricarmen and forwarded her brows and got into the ring slowly "i'm Vera Stone..AKA Crazy Train" she then stepped forward to the Latina girl and said "i'm the first girl to give Isabelle Beaumont her first loss in the ring after her 14 win streak in the boxing ring, i'm mainly a boxer but i know many ways to kick your hind-end to the mat" she then crossed her arms and said "and no i wasn't bored, i was here training for a match i have coming up next month....and last time i checked if its wrestling you need one for the 1,2,3 but i will wrestle just to shut.your.mouth.up" she wasn't taking nobodies crap today, not even the Latina's

Scoobky

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:11 am

Vera's cockiness aside, Akiko was certainly a bit pleased she was clearly not the only one put off with Maricarmen's attitude.

While a bit annoyed at having her shot at a fight interrupted, she remained passive for now, preferring to see how things played out between the two more brash women.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum