by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Newbie's first day.

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Newbie's first day.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Newbie's first day.

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:42 am

"Crazy train...?" Maricarmen said, blinking as Vera introduced herself. "Why am I not surprised..." She sighed. "Everyone around here seems to be muy loco..." She traded glances between Vera, Akiko and back at Mississippi's location. The tall blonde had seemingly slipped away.

"I don't even know who that is! I'm a wrestler! I have no interested in some boxing! Don't they have separate facilities for boxing?! Why would you show up to a wrestling gym? You're only going to find wrestlers."

Maricarmen rubbed her temples. "It's a spar. I know that English isn't my first language but you have to know what that means, right?" Maricarmen turned and looked at Akiko. At least THIS girl was actually here FOR wrestling.

While Maricarmen was busy pulling her hair out, Mississippi strolled back into the gym carrying an arm full of drinks. She looked at the new comer and appraised her secretly before she walked up next to her. "I do declare. And here I thought everyone would already be sweatin up a storm. If y'all are just makin idle conversation, then I suppose that'll do just fine for me." She said sweetly.

She then frowned. "Of course with our newcomer here, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I got us all some juice and now I've got three bottles and four mouths. Well, ain't that somethin." Mississippi smiled and looked at Vera. "Well, here ya go darlin. Seein as I'm sittin out now, you may need this a little bit more than me." She said, holding out the bottle to Vera.

"Have you come to enjoy the show too?" She asked.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoobky Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:33 am

Vera looked at the bottle and said "you can keep it, i got some water in my bag, i wouldn't wanna take it from ya" she then looked at Maricarmen and said "look here, you got cotton in your ears lassie? i said i know wrestling too so i could have been training here to but i wasn't, i'm new here and was getting a feel for the areas...now as they say in my homeland, you gonna put up or shut up"

Scoobky

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:13 am

Akiko had tried to remain quiet for now, but she began to feel impatient, bouncing up and down on her feet, trying to keep her blood flowing.

"Sooo... If we're all in agreement, then, shall we get things started already?"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:18 am

"Fine." Maricarmen said as both girls seemed itching to get on with the stupid three way spar. However that worked.

Maricarmen crouched and looked at Akiko, searching the girl's eyes as if she might be the first target. She bounced on her heels, trying to psych herself up. She'd have to keep an eye on two girls at once. Unless...

Maricarmen pivoted on a dime and launched herself at Vera to try and clothesline the girl over the top rope and out of the ring. That would certainly go a long ways to making it a one on one spar like she had wanted it to be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoobky Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:03 am

Vera looked back at Maricarmen and saw the clothesline coming, she ducked st in the nick of time and turned and took her right leg and tried to administer a super kick maneuver to Maricarmen's chin hoping it would put her straight on to her back

Scoobky

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:00 am

As Maricarmen whiffed, and Vera turned to face her, Akiko lunged forward, trying to grab Vera by the shoulder and spin her around, adhering to the street code of never attacking someone's back.. If she could get Vera to face her, Akiko would follow through with a straight punch aimed at her gut.

She felt a little bad, but honestly a 2-vs-1 was inevitable in a three-way, and more than anything Akiko wanted to be the one to take down Maricarmen by herself.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:28 am

Maricarmen couldn't believe that Versa was able to pick off her clothesline but as she swung and missed, Maricarmen continued to run to the ropes, turning and falling against them back first. The Latina hooked her arms around the top rope and kept herself from continuing forward.

From running into Vera's kick. Luckily for her, Akiko seemed to want a piece of the boxer. Maricarmen wasn't going to be as "honorable" as Akiko though as she hopped to the second rope, eager to hit both girls with a moonsault.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoobky Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:29 pm

As Vera was getting the punch to the stomach she looked up and seen the moonsault coming her way and Akiko's way "Crap look out new lass!" she yelled and tried ducking out of the way before the Moonsault took her and Akiko down

Scoobky

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:56 pm

By the time Akiko realized what was coming, it was too late. Maricarmen's flying body slammed into her, knocking her down flat on her back.

"Owww..." Akiko groaned, slowly and clumsily trying to get back on her feet.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:46 am

Vera seemed to duck away from Maricarmen's springboard even while taking punches from Akiko and the assaulter was instead caught. Maricarmen collided with her and rolled off of her. This was ridiculous. As soon as Maricarmen stood up, she'd have to deal with Vera. What was she going to learn from all this, fighting a complete rookie who seemed to have no ACTUAL wrestling background and a BOXER who wasn't even in the right gym!

She hopped to her feet and spun to face Vera. Maricarmen was almost insulted by this. At least with Mississippi, the girl was trying, even if she was cheating.

Maricarmen's motions were fluid and when she got to her feet, she was already springing towards Vera, transitioning into a dropkick aimed at the boxer's chest. Her roots were in lucha and despite her own abilities still being raw, she still had the body and agility to do her native style proud.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum