by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Newbie's first day.

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Newbie's first day.  Empty Newbie's first day.

Post by k0hryuu Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:23 pm

Akiko strolled down the hallway, dressed casually in a vibrant red one-piece dress.  A recent arrival, after spending the first few days unpacking and arranging her room, she had gotten restless.  Unfamiliar with her new surroundings, she had been wandering aimlessly for some time.

Peeking in the next door she came across, she saw a huge gym, complete with multiple wrestling rings where other women were fighting.  Growing excited, she rushed over to the nearest ring to watch the unfolding match.  It had been a while since she had been in a fight, and just watching those other two completely random women fighting got her blood boiling.
k0hryuu
k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Newbie's first day.  Empty Re: Newbie's first day.

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:36 am

"Guh!"

Maricarmen hit the mat with a thud as she was taken by surprise with her opponent's arm drag. She quickly scrambled to her feet and began circling the woman who had casually swayed like a gentle breeze. She was a tall blonde who didn't seem like she belonged in a wrestling ring one bit. Maricarmen's fundamentals had been proving superior tot he blonde's larger frame but as their sparring match had continued, Maricarmen had let up her guard. Now, as the woman's lithe arms coiled around her neck, the choke hold that was being applied to her didn't seem very sportsmanlike at all, even if the haunting blonde had a rather placid look on her face while doing it.

The girl known as Mississippi had snaked into the Friction gym for the first time in a while. And while she had kept her nose tot he grindstone when it came to information about the place, she had not personally visited the facility in a while.

She was feeling restless and decided to see what she could do with a true visit. It was her place of work, after all. After making polite conversation with an eager young Latina girl, the two had decided to start a spar. The girl, her name was Maricarmen, seemed to be quite committed to wrestling and achieved a string of very well put together offense early on. Mississippi could learn a lot from the girl, if she were interested.

Still, after a bit of getting kicked around, the blonde found herself in a rather favorable position. Her forearm pressed against Maricarmen's neck and she could feel the girl's nails digging in in a way that was more than just the friendly sort of trying to interrupt the hold. Mississippi paid no attention to it as Akiko casually walked up to them. Her red eyes searched the newcomer and her pale face softened into a smile, even while Maricarmen kicked helplessly at the canvas.

Missisippi nodded her head to Akiko as if she were just sitting on a porch enjoying some sweet tea. "Howdy, ma'am. Are ya havin a pleasant day?" She said, her soft smile widened even while Maricarmen's body began to falter a bit and her honey soaked southern accent was betrayed by the helpless girl being choked in the middle of the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:05 am

So enthralled by the intense fight before her, Akiko barely realized she was being addressed.  Thrown off even more by the girl's odd accent, she was flustered, and just waved awkwardly in response.  "Ah...  Um don't mind me, I'm new here and I...  Uhh, never mind just please carry on!"

Dealing with other people had never been her strong point. Especially so in a still unfamiliar environment, where she had no idea what to expect from them.
k0hryuu
k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:15 am

Mississippi smiled pleasantly as Akiko asked her to carry on. She pulled up on Maricarmen's neck and while the Latina gurgled for a second, Mississippi stood up in one fluid motion and dropped her to the floor in a gasping heap.

She strode long, but easy steps to the edge of the ring while Maricarmen gasped for air and began cursing in Spanish, trying to gather her senses enough so she could start cursing in English.

"Well, a little company ain't so bad." She said and nodded politely. "Ya really enjoy this sort of thing?" She asked casually, keeping eye contact with the new girl. "I hope this place ain't to intimidatin. I'd hate for a young lady such as yourself to get intimidated. Really this place is filled with such quaint and charmin folk!"

"Guaah! Fuck! Pretty sure that was an illegal choke! This is supposed to be a spar!" Maricarmen growled and stood up.

"Ahh, oh, I do declare!" Mississippi said, patting her cheek and glancing back to the irate Latina. "Where are my manners!"

Maricarmen breathed a sigh of relief and crossed her arms expectantly.

"My name's Noir, but everyone just calls me Mississippi. Pleasure's mine, darlin." She said, extending a hand between the ropes for Akiko.

"Rrrrgh!" Maricarmen was trying not to get too hotheaded. She had seen the newcomer and thought that might be a better girl to spar with but Mississippi was flustering her and ignoring her! The Latina ran and drove a double axe handle into Mississippi's back, causing her to tumble through the ropes and crash down in front of Akiko.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:32 am

Still a bit embarrassed, Akiko just scratched the back of her head bashfully, and gave a weak chuckle.

As Mississippi introduced herself, Akiko smiled, reaching out her hand out as well. "Hi... My name's Aki- WATCH OUT!"

Akiko saw it coming too late, as the other girl that had been fighting bashed Noir from behind, knocking her out of the ring. Instinctively, she kneeled down next to the fallen girl, checking on her.

"H-hey... are you alright?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:46 am

Mississippi made herself appear to be far more injured than she was as she laid on the ground while Akiko rushed heroically to her aid. "Oh, aren't you just the little lady! I'll live, I'm sure." Mississippi said, pushing her hand to her forehead dramatically.

"Pffffff!" Maricarmen rolled her eyes at the scene. "She's fine!" The Latina declared. Haven't you ever seen anyone get knocked out of the ring? This is wrestling! We're not supposed to be tickling each other!" Maricarmen put her hands on her hips.

"Just two seconds ago, she was practically choking me to death! Weren't you worried about that!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:06 am

Akiko just glared angrily up at the Latina.  Having grown up and learned to fight on the streets, rules weren't exactly strict, but even then, attacking from behind was looked down upon.

She bit back the urge to lunge at the bitchy girl, deciding to ignore her for now.  First, she wanted to tend to her new possible friend.

"Can you stand?" she said, trying to help Mississippi up, "Why don't you go lay down on this bench for a bit..."
k0hryuu
k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:36 am

Maricarmen's eyes widened as Akiko shot a glare her way. What the HELL! She knew this place was filled with crazy bitches but it seemed like they were ALL crazy bitches! Anyone with half a brain could see that Mississippi was the one being bad! Maricarmen had been choked!

"Hey!" The Latina barked. "I'm sure she's fine! It's just a little fall!"

Mississppi raised her arms and clasped them around Akiko's as she sat up. "Don't be cross with her now, I'm sure I'll be alright. Maybe I'll just sit for a spell to ward off the vapors." Mississippi stood up and let Akiko guide her to a bench nearby.

"So, what did ya say your name was, miss?" Mississippi said as she sat on the bench, looking sweetly at Akiko.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:52 am

"Akiko." She smiled at Mississippi, starting to calm down significantly.

Deep down, she was a little disappointed the Latina had backed off, having felt the urge to scrap, but she knew it was probably for the better that she not make trouble on her first day.

"Ahh...  Like I said earlier, I'm kind of new here, and I was just wandering around a bit...  Sorry if I distracted you from your fight..."

Akiko blushed, suddenly feeling guilty over what had happened.
k0hryuu
k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:04 am

"Ah-kee-ko..." Mississippi rolled around the word in her mouth, saying it slowly and purposefully. it was a cute name belonging to a cute girl. Maybe she'd have to keep an eye on her. Maybe two eyes. "You're too kind, Akiko. You really don't need to be going to all this trouble..." She said with a warm smile. "And, you didn't distract me one bit. You don't need to think like that at all, Akiko."

Maricarmen continued to huff as Akiko carried Mississipi away like she had had her leg sawed off. This girl wasn't going to make it past today in this league with a bleeding heart like that. Maricarmen thought back to her earliest experiences in the league and the two she-beasts who had tortured her. She hated it and hated them but she felt like she was strong.

She didn't think this girl was strong at all. Maricarmen felt like she should do the girl a favor.

"Hey!" She said. She had slipped out of the ring herself and walked up to the other two, not bothering to acknowledge Mississipi. "So, are you going to replace her?" Maricarmen asked expectantly, crossing her arms under her chest. "I'm not ready to quit just because I fall down." She threw a snide glance at Mississippi who smiled softly at the Latina.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum