» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Yoshiro's body wasn't at ease. It was hard trying to keep still. Her bottom continues to grind on the back of Wells. Her arms were wavering while trying to hold thee ther girl's foot. But, it eventually ceased. She drops Well's foot and tries to keep still as her foot was being worshipped. "W-what? I d-didn't quite catch that...." The bird bites her lip. Wells REALLY wanted that alcohol.....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? - Page 12 Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 pm

"Hi haih hah hi hanh hah ha hooh hinh hy houh hehorh!"

Wells said as her teeth pushed against Yoshiro's foot, not biting but keeping it in place as her tongue wriggled helplessly between Yoshiro's toes. She wasn't sure if she was doing it right, but Yoshiro was no longer doing anything to her. That was probably a good sign so she kept it up, grabbing Yoshiro's other foot and pushing her fingers along the heel of it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:27 am

Her eyes slowly shut, and she could only bite her lips harder. Not wanting to even try to ask again, Yoshiro simply nodded. "O_Oh....I see." She felt her toes being licked and lapped. Not being able to help it, she moans and her back arches. Well's was susprisingly doing better than Yoshiro could have thought. Being a bit submissive in this state, she says: "W-Whatever alcohol you want me to g-get you, I'll d-do it...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:55 pm

"Hokh! Hi hihe he harh htuff!" Wells said witht he foot still in her mouth. She had gotten pretty comfortable though most of the salt was licked clean off by now. "Hanyhinh ho heh hush hreally hrunkh!" She said as she had almost completely covered Yoshio's foot in drool.

"Ham Hi honeh hyeh?!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:58 am

Yoshiro could only understand that last scentence. "Yes...Y-Yes, you're done." The bird had barely kept herself from soiling her panties. Wells was so good at this, rivaling Cougra with ease. The bird tries to get her foot out of there and get off of Well's back. She would shudder violently and sigh loudly before composing herself. "So, um....What do you w-want me to get you, Miss Wells?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:04 am

Wells spat out Yoshiro's foot and began to pant roughly. Her mouth was open and she looked up at Yoshiro while she tried to catch her breath. Wells cheeks flushed at Yoshiro's words. "M-MISS Wells!? That's, uh, they call my mother!" It wasn't true, Her mother's name was Gertrude.

Wells shook her head, her pink locks swaying about. "A-Anything! Get that stuff they drink here, that sake." She said, saying the word like the English word of the same name. "That should be perfect!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:43 pm

She swallows a bit nervously. Yoshiro caves so easliy..... "Yes....Miss Well....Is that a bad thing to call you? I'm sorry if it is...." She as being shy because of what Wells did. The girl told her that she wanted sake. "Be careful...That's strong stuff fr someone like you. But, I-I'll g get some. Okay....?" Yoshiro bit her lip and looked down, blushing the entire time. "Um, thanksfr that little....Exchange."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 am

"It's definitely a thing!" Wells said, scratching her head. She was a little confused by Yoshiro's sudden timidity. She shrugged and then looked at her. "It's no trouble! It was a lot less saltier than i figured it would be. I still pretended like I was a horse though." She said with a sly grin.

Wells then waved her hand at Yoshiro. "I trust you a lot more than those guys at the frat party. If I get wasted, I'm sure puking is the worst that'll happen. Not like this." She said pointing tot he small spade and heart tattooed under her eye. Wells then grinned a bit. "Well, you won't be thanking me when you're all nekkie again after I drink you under the table!"

Last edited by 445 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:41 pm

She got off of the bed, wipping her feet on the flor before slipng her shoes back on. "I'm gonna go to the store, now." Though, she pauses and turns around to give Wells a confused look. "The sake is for you. I-I'm not drinking any of that. Wait here, I'll be back soon."

Only 10 minuets later, she returns with a medium-sized bottle. "This is some expensve stuff you asked for..." She pats Well's head after. "But, y-you deserve it, after what you did for me..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Wells kicked her feet and hummed while she waited for Yoshiro to get back. By the time she did get back, Wells had fallen asleep and started to drool. The opening door startled her awake. "Huh... wha?" She said as she looked at the bird girl.

Wells wiped the drool off her face and then looked at the sake. "All right! You're going down! Crack those bitches open and pour some shots! Let's see who can hold their onions!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next