Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jamie Valentine vs Lucky Uchida

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Jamie Valentine vs Lucky Uchida - Page 8 Empty Re: Jamie Valentine vs Lucky Uchida

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:24 pm

"Ha HA!!" Jamie triumphantly raised her arms in celebration before the bell even rang. "I'm the best! I'm the best! I'M THE BEST!" She hobbled over to the ropes where she had left Lucky and leaned down at her. "I'M THE- AAAAIIIIEE!!!"

She shrieked in sudden terror when some walrus-sized walrus-girl came bombing down the aisle at her. She furiously hopped away on one foot to the other side of the ring while the other two conspired against her. She hoped there was still some juice left in her stun gun, but she was sure it wouldn't work against the rampaging, red-haired hippopotamus down there.

Then she stepped into the ring. Jamie tried to stand up tall and look imposing, despite being half a foot shorter, forty pounds lighter, and terrified. "O-oh, y-y-yeah??" She stammered. That didn't make any sense. "Well..."

She paused. She had nothing. Instead, in a flash, she turned and bolted, tripped when her ankle didn't want to hold her weight, and due to a miscalculation about the distance to the ropes, faceplanted into them before being flung back toward Mackie. She landed on her back, slightly confused, and turned over to begin crawling for safety, but her trajectory wandered slightly when she again failed to determine exactly where the ropes were.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Jamie Valentine vs Lucky Uchida - Page 8 Empty Re: Jamie Valentine vs Lucky Uchida

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Macky watched the girl's futile attempt to escape and puffed out her chest at how ridiculous she was. "Ha Ha Ha!" She said and stepped purposefully towards Jamie. Macky reached down and yanked Jamie up by the collar of her shirt and pulled her into a headlock, still laughing. "Ha Ha Ha! You're alright, kid, ya know that?!" She barked into Jamie's ear.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" Jamie protested and kicked and flailed until her head was secured under Mackie's arm. Then she stayed still like an animal with nowhere to go, frozen and waiting to see what happens next.

"I am?" She asked.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Macky laughed again at Jamie's wailing and then again at Jamie's surprised. "Ha Ha Ha!" Then Macky noogied Jamie. "Yep! Blue's really tough so to pull off a win against her means you've got something goin on! Ha ha Ha! I like your style!" She barked, not loosening the grip one bit.

Lucky had finally managed to get back into the ring and was standing next to Macky. "Macky-san's right." Lucky said in a much gentler tone. Her head was bowed. "You DID win." She said. "And, even if you cheated to do it, you didn't get caught. That in and of itself is quite crafty. I should have been more diligent in thwarting your efforts."

Lucky turned to Macky and smiled softly. She was like a tiny version of Macky in a way. "Let the poor girl go, Macky-san. She probably can't breathe." Her and Macky did make a great team. Macky was always a good counter balance to her usual seriousness inside the squared circle.

Macky laughed again at Lucky's 'pleading' and let go of the blonde, giving her a friendly, but hard, slap on the shoulder.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Jamie's mind raced with ideas for her imminent escape. Surely these two gargantuan idiots were going to plan out how to take revenge on her. But while they were talking about how to kill and eat her like two stupid trolls, eventually the sun would come up and they'd both be screwed! And in that analogy, Jamie was the sun, probably.

But that didn't happen. The red one actually gave her compliments? She liked her? Surely she must've misheard, with a big hairy gorilla arm around her head and blocking her ears and stuff. But then Lucky was confusing too, and the big one let her go...

She nearly fell over sideways with Mackie's slap, but straightened up and shook her head and took a deep breath while she blinked repeatedly. She looked back and forth between the other two, wide-eyed like she'd just won the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes and couldn't believe it was really the Prize Patrol.

"R-really?" She was overcome with a new feeling. What was it? Maybe... flattered. Someone was actually recognizing her brilliance! "I didn't cheat..." She said quietly.

But did it even matter? This was too good to be true! "O-oh my god, you guys..." She blushed. She held her arms to her chest and had not the faintest idea of what to do. "D-do you... wanna know how I did it?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:07 am

"That's right!" Macky said and grinned at Jamie. "What matters is getting the job done!" Macky leaned in. "And if the ref didn't see it, it didn't happen! Ha Ha Ha!" Macky grinned brightly. She liked Jamie's enthusiasm. "Hell, half the time I don't even CARE if the ref sees ME!" She boasted.

Lucky lowered her head. "Macky-san's right. I called you a coward but the truth is, you won. Now that the match is over, it's water under the bridge. I did what I had to to win. I could have cheated as well and I chose not to. I do prefer fighting more honorably but I would be a hypocrite if I said that I completely deplored it. Macky-san and I have been a team before, after all. If I can work with her, I can certainly work with anyone." She said in a friendly and quiet tone.

Macky slapped Lucky on the back. "Ha ha ha! Ol Blue here scolds me about it, don't let her shy act fool you! But she does like winning! Sometimes I hold back, I guess. Ha ha Ha!" Macky said and shrugged. Lucky also kept her in chek. There were plenty more times than the ones Macky alluded to where the big red head was just going to go crazy on a girl and damn the rules. Macky just liked fighting and beating people up but it was all good fun to her and when she got excited, she got carried away.

Lucky tilted her head at Jamie. "J-Jamie-san! A Magician's never supposed to reveal her tricks! Besides." Lucky said, lowering her head. "I want to make sure you still have them the next time we fight. I want to beat you AND them definitively."

Macky smacked Jamie in the shoulder once again. "Why don't we go get a drink instead!? I'll buy Ha ha ha!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:49 am

"Oh... right! I wasn't really gonna say." Jamie nodded enthusiastically, but then her jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. "Can I... Can I do that? Really? I'm..." She turned to the side and lowered her voice as if she didn't want anyone else to hear. "Guys, I'm only twenty."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:22 pm

"Ha Ha Ha!" Macky laughed and slapped Jamie on the shoulder again. This girl was just too much! "The drinking age here IS twenty!" She said gleefully. She then gripped Jamie's shoulder and leaned forward. "Even if it wasn't it's not like we couldn't take you somewhere where we could sneak you a few, right?" Macky laughed and punched Jamie in the arm, giving her a knowing look as her eyebrows danced up and down.

"Macky-san's right." Lucky said with a nod of her head. She then furrowed her brow at Macky. "Well, except for that last part. I don't really condone underage drinking, Macky-san." She said, scolding the big red head lightly. Macky just laughed and put her arms around both girl's shoulders. "Ha Ha Ha! Don't be such a stiff! let's go!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8