Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Ace and The Sumo

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Ace and The Sumo - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ace and The Sumo

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 am

Ace stayed quite as Akashi opened the bag, though she winced a little as the sumo grumbled about lost honor. The girl resembled a puppy being told it chewed on the shoes, trying to look away.

When she went through the bag, Akashi would find several bits of padding protecting a large, nicely designed [url=http://agarichouseantiques.com/antique/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/010608B1-JAPANESE-BOX-11.jpg:309gs89k]box[/url:309gs89k].

Inside the box would be a thin layer of padding that, once removed, would reveal several pieces of a what was once a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ken_double_edge_straight_sword_Kofun_period_5th_century.jpg:309gs89k]blade[/url:309gs89k], long since rusted, along with a rusted hilt as well. Packaged with them was a paper, stating that the pieces were originally a Chokuto blade, from around the 6th century, before Japan began using curved swords altogether. Ace had tried to white out the price she bought it for at auction...but it would still be there if Akashi peered hard enough.

Last edited by 143 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:22 am

Akashi thought that she was ok for the next gift. Even when she saw the fancy box, she was doing alright. But when she opened it up and looked at it, it was all she could do not to drop the box as she gasped audibly. She looked at Ace like she was an alien as her head quivered.

"H-How could you possibly expect me to accept this!?' She said. "This belongs in a museum!" She said with all sincerity. "This isn't acceptable at all!" She said. Akashi shook her head. "How could you think this was an appropriate gift for ANY occasion?!"

Akashi handed the box as carefully as she could to Ace. "G-Get out!" She said pointing at the door. "Her cheeks were red. "Get out of here right now!" She barked. "And don't worry about the match! I'll make sure and schedule it! It is the only way I can possibly save face against this... this humiliation!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:03 am

As if Akashi's reaction to the first gift wasn't bad enough, her reaction to the second was the exact opposite of what Ace was expecting. Instead of thanks, she got the box placed back in her hands and a VERY angry Akashi demanding that she leave at once.

"I-I..b..but..."

She didn't get to say much, being yelled out by a pissed off sumo as she quickly got out, the door being slammed behind her.

Shaking a bit, Ace stared at the door before backing away and getting the hell out of there. Her attempt at being friendly had failed horribly. Granted, it got her a match she wanted, but now it was against a very very pissed off Sumo who felt dishonored, and would certainly be coming to kick Ace's ass. There was really only one way to sum things up and cap off this day.

"Well.......Fuck."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2