Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mixed Feelings.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mixed Feelings. Empty Mixed Feelings.

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:12 am

It was a standard night for the Black Widow as of late. She was sitting around in her almost empty apartment rubbing her side while trying to figure clear her head. Cass had fallen into kind of a depression lately as she had been trying to figure out just what happened in the jungle a few months back. Cass had gone hunting in the jungle for the woman who had killed her team and her lover but instead of finding and killing the woman Cass had been stabbed by her. Cass was then claimed as property by this woman and then they made love.

Cass was sitting on her bed rubbing her side where her scar was and she had to admit that she missed the woman's touch but she also didn't want to see that woman ever again as it pained her to have these feelings. Cass had also been turning down matches lately as she couldn't get herself into her old fighting spirit. Cass soon opened another bottle of beer and began to drink it while just sitting there staring at the wall.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Mixed Feelings. Empty Re: Mixed Feelings.

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:01 am

Valkoinen stood outside the apartment door for nearly a half an hour in silence. She was unmoving and looked like a small girl statue. She had gotten looks from other apartment dwellers but she paid them no mind. She had been here often since she returned from the jungle with Cass. She had been spending less and less time around the Von Creuzfeldt Estate (Japan Branch) and more time stalking Cass. She watched her for a long time from the shadows and kept an eye on her. She owned the woman. Cass was hers to do with however she pleased. She just wasn't sure what that actually meant. She could kill her, love her, hate her, order her to do things. But instead, she just watched.

She tilted her head down and looked at herself. She had a large baggy beige sweater that went to her mid thighs. Her hair was tied up with her special chopsticks. She wore black leggings and combat boots. She also had a knife that was hidden by her sweater and a holster under it as well.

After turning her eyes and glancing down both hallways, she pulled out a small piece of metal from her hair and began to work the lock until it was open. She then slowly and silently began to open the door and slip inside, hoping not to alert Cass. Testing her to see if she would find out.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:56 am

Cass was still drinking her beer when she thought she heard something. Cass placed the bottle and looked around but after a few seconds she just shrugged her shoulders and fell backwards onto her bed to look at her blank ceiling. Cass was a mess as she could not bring herself to do anything lately other than sit around and drink. Cass rubbed her side where her knife wound was and she onto her side putting her back towards her wall.

As Cass lay on her bed she couldn't help but feel like something was wrong but in her current state she continued believe that it was in her head leaving Cass completely oblivious to the woman who was breaking into her under furnished apartment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:35 am

Val silently made her way through the apartment, making sure to be as careful as possible while she stalked after Cass. After a moment, she lifted up her shirt enough to pull her gun out of the holster. Then she crept into the bedroom and waited for the right moment before she stepped forward and put her gun against the back of Cass' head.

"Three times I am with the deciding whether you are with the living or dying." She said in a cold tone. "Your life is already with the being mine. I am with the having no use to be with the having i it two times extra. Once is with the being enough." She furrowed her brow, pulled the gun away and smacked Cass in the back of the head with it. "This time is with the being extra pathetic! What is with the point of having life if it is with the being worthless, pathetic life!"

Valkoinen slipped around Cass and holstered her gun as she did, She then put her hands on her hips and stared at Cass. She demanded an explanation as she furrowed her brow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:14 am

Cass was looking at her wall when she felt something press against the back of her head and soon after Cass heard a very familiar voice. So, have you come to kill me." Cass said before she was pistol whipped in the back of the head. "That fucking hurt." Cass said as Val moved in front of her. "What am i supposed to do? Just try to ignore that the person who ruined my life now is trying to run it." Cass said as she sat up on her bed. "MY life was fine until you stepped back into it and brought back all the old memories." Cass continued on as she looked at Val. "And what are you going to do now? Shoot me, stab me, or fuck me?" Cass said as her inebriation was starting to show in her rather boisterous attitude and responses.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:53 am

"Nyet!" Valkoinen said as Cass spoke. She furrowed her brow. "Your life was not with the being fine! I am with the giving you purpose! I am with the giving you life to breath! You are with the squandering it hiding behind bottle and staring at walls!"

Val lowered her head and lifted her gun, letting the clip fall out with a quick motion and tossing the gun on the bed. "I am just with the making sure that what is with the belonging to me is not with the being damaged, put in bad position." She said as she stepped forward.

Val then stepped forward and lifted up her leg. She set it between Cass' legs and stepped forward, grabbing Cass' chin and looking at her. "All three if I am with the having desires." She said. "But I would not be with the deciding to do any of that to someone who is not with the being worthy."

Valkinen turned her head and stood up. "What are you with the wanting me to do?" She said as she crossed her arms. "Tch. You are with the being spoiled babe, it is with the being pathetic."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Cass watched as Val tossed the clip away and she stared at her "I am not damaged or in a bad position. I am right where i want to be." Cass said as Val stepped forward and straddled Cass's leg. "I am not a spoiled babe. I am someone who was stabbed by my most hated enemy, the person who killed my entire squad, and then i made love to that same person." Cass said with a tear in her eye. "Do you have any idea what that does to you? No, you don't because you are just a cold hearted bitch who likes to be in control. You can really see how Lukretia has rubbed off on you." Cass said as she stared into Val's eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Valkoinen narrowed her eyes at Cass. She shook her head. "You are with the being wrong once more. Always with the being wrong. It is with the being truly pathetic. More and more I am with the questioning why I am with the keeping you alive." She said.

"I was with the having frozen heart long before I was ever with the meeting of Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt. I am with the being White Death! Most feared assassin in world! " Valkoinen clenched her fist tightly and stared at Cass. "But... I was with the giving you chance to live. If I was with the having completely frozen heart, then maybe I would have been with the shooting you in sleep. You would not even be with the knowing who I was." Valkoinen tilted her head and inspected Cass.

"My heart is with the having melting. This, I am not with the understanding and it is with the being your fault!" Valkoinen pulled up her shirt enough to grab her knife and thrust it at Cass, pushing it into the side of her breast and poking the skin enough so that it wouldn't bleed.

"Someone who is with the melting of heart. That person is not with the allowing to be able to live simpy, pathetic life!" Valkoinen growled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 am

Cass flinched a little as Val pulled out the knife and poked it into Cass's breast "I guess you are right. Someone like you would not understand what is happening to you and what you are doing to me." Cass said as she reached forward to grab Val's hair and pull her in for a kiss. Cass didn't care what Val thought or did at the moment as in her confused state she didn't care whether she should just let Val stab her or make love to her but Cass decided that both might not be a bad option.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:48 am

Val tensed when Cass moved and grabbed her arm. The knife poked into Cass' flesh enough to allow it to bleed like a pin prick. She wasn't sure if she should pull away or drive the knife in but she did neither.

When Cass' lips met Val's, the Finn stiffened. She pursed her lips but her cheeks blushed. She stared with wide, open eyes at Cass before she pulled away, turned her head. "You... are with the..." She said. Her grip loosened and the knife dropped to the ground. Valkoinen looked back at Cass and lowered her gaze. She then leaned forward and pressed her lips back against Cass'. She was still stiff, her lips pursed but this time it seemed like ti was from awkwardness more than from Val not wanting it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next