Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aurora Vs. Cassie Elliot

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aurora Vs. Cassie Elliot - Page 6 Empty Re: Aurora Vs. Cassie Elliot

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:12 pm

"Don't worry about him or me. Just wrestle Cassie-san." Mamouru said, trying to get Aurora off him and up as fast as possible.

Johnny was on the ground near by. It hadn't even hurt him, just surprised him. When he heard Cassie and flashed her a bright grin and a thumbs up. "C'mon, squirt, kick her butt!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Aurora couldn't stop her momentum in time to avert the diving kick. She crashed into Mamouru and the two piled up on the mat. The blonde rolled to her knees and checked on her manager. "Hey...what...are you okay?" She asked as she looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry hon...I didn't mean to hit you..." As she showed concern for Mamouru, the referee continued to count up. Then she looked up at Johnny. "Why did you do that?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Cassie got to her feet and eased herself over to the ropes by where the other three were. She put her hands together on the top rope and shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot, not wanting to interrupt.

"Um," she said hesitantly. "Do you maybe want to just start over?" She asked nicely. Then she looked at Johnny. "And you better get back to your side of the ring... mister."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 am

"I said don't worry about me." Mamouru said brusquely, putting an arm around Aurora's waist and trying to usher her back into the ring. "Don't worry about him either." He said sharpy. "Just... do your job!" Mamouru turned his head. suddenly after his words "Onegai, Aurora-chan." He whispered, realizing he shouldn't be so terse with her.

Johnny hopped up and shrugged. "He's my bro." He said. "He woulda kicked my ass if you hadn't saved me." Johnny said, grinning, almost taunting the woman ads he looked at Casie and flushed, his cheeky grin not fading for a moment. "Oi! Sorry, Squirt!" He said and hopped on the balls of his feet for a moment before jogging back around the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 am

Aurora frowned when Mamouru told her to do her job. She felt embarrassed about worrying for him. Was her concern misplaced? She shot a scowl at him and thought it was best to just resume her current tactics. She looked up at Cassie and casually shook her head. "Naw, let's just continue," the blonde said casually as she grabbed Cassie by the ankle and yanked her down. Then, she pulled Cassie by the leg all the way out of the ring. It reset the count but that was the least of Aurora's worries.

With Mamouru still next to the two, Aurora grabbed Cassie by the hair and proceeded to throw her into the barricades.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:58 am

"Something like that..."

Cassie put her hands on her hips and watched Johnny as he jogged back around the ring while she waited for Aurora to climb back into the ring. But she didn't. Cassie realized a moment too late what was happening, and she fell on her butt before sliding out under the bottom rope, landing on her feet with her hands on the ground.

"Ah!" She cried when Aurora seized her by the hair. When the girl flung Cassie to the side, Cassie hopped and planted her feet between Aurora and the barricade, pivoted, and winged Aurora into the barricade instead with all her strength.

She leaned forward aggressively and held up a stern finger at the blonde. She had had just about enough of her dirty fighting. "NO." She scolded, and then turned and rolled back into the ring.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:11 am

Cassie actually resisting was not something Aurora was prepared for. At the last second, she managed to turn so her shoulder struck the wall instead of her face. She crashed into the barricades sloppily and awkwardly. For a few seconds, she wasn't even sure what had happened. She blinked several times and groaned as she felt her shoulder. "That...bitch..." she muttered as Cassie rolled back into the ring. Aurora forced herself to her feet and pursued Cassie.

She lid headfirst back into the ring behind the redhead. She immediate jumped onto Cassie's back with an arm around her neck in a sleeper hold.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 am

"Ack!" Cassie staggered forward, unprepared for the sudden weight on her back, but the sturdy little Canadian stayed upright, carrying Aurora like a backpack.

The moment Aurora's arm went across Cassie's neck, Cassie moved to defend. She didn't need to think about what to do as she forcefully knifed her hand up under the arm, keeping it off of her throat, and grabbed Aurora's wrist with both hands. She jerked down on the arm and twisted her hips as she dropped down to one knee, flipping Aurora onto her back, and no sooner did the girl hit the mat than Cassie had already stepped over to trap the arm between her legs. She fell back into a nasty straight arm bar, pushing her hips off the mat to put as much pressure as she could on the girl's elbow.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 am

Aurora flipped right over the shorter girl and onto her back. Before she realized what had happened, Cassie was halfway to locking her arm up. Aurora instinctively flexed her arm as much as she could to keep it in place. As soon as Cassie got the leverage, though, she overpowered Aurora's brace. The blonde cringed and let groans of pain escape her lips. Once again, she had been completely caught off guard by Cassie. And it infuriated her.

The two were still close to the ropes, however. She wildly kicked her leg to the side to rotate the two of them. After only two kicks, Aurora managed to reach the bottom with her left leg. "Get her off me!" she screamed to the referee. It was more of a shriek of anger than one of pain. But if the referee didn't pull Cassie off soon, it'd quickly become the latter.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:45 am

Laying flat on the mat, back arched, Cassie was staring up at the lights and couldn't see specifically what Aurora was doing, but she knew they were close enough to the ropes. She was planning her next move before the referee even called for the break.

She jumped up and dragged Aurora to her feet. She grabbed her shoulders and turned her so they were face to face, and then jumped and wrapped her legs around Aurora's neck, and then flung her upper body down and flipped Aurora head over heels onto her back, landing on top in mount position. She draped one shin over the blonde's throat and grabbed the back of her head with both hands, pulling up while her leg bit down into her throat.

Pinned under her weight as she was, Aurora either had to worry about getting a shoulder up or working to get free of the hold. Cassie glanced up at the referee, who was on all fours to check Aurora's shoulders, as she pulled on Aurora's head like she meant to decapitate her.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next