Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Please, Teacher

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Please, Teacher - Page 3 Empty Re: Please, Teacher

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:49 am

Akashi sighed in irritation and threw her hands up. "Fine!" She said and turned and her seat back towards its facing and slumped against the bar. "You are the worst." She said, pouting as she leaned her chin into her hands and blew a lock of hair out of her face. "What do you even DO for fun?" She asked. "Because it's certainly not have sex or jerk off." She added. "I bet you go home, make some tea and just read books." Akashi turned her head. "Are you even REALLY a teacher, sensei?" She asked. "Or is that really what you thought the best gimmick might be because... it would demonstrate how much of a bore you really are."

Akashi was being harsh with the teacher but she couldn't help it. She'd never met anyone who was more of a stick in the mud in her life. She actually felt like she was sobering up just being around Miss Spencer. She even sucked the life out of drinking!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 pm

"Just what's wrong with drinking tea and reading books?!" Miss Spencer fired right back at Akashi, snapping her head back around to look at her. "I'm not you. Just because you like to get laid every night doesn't mean everyone in the world likes to do the same thing! Honestly, can't you just accept that we're two different people?"

She continued a moment later, after looking away from Akashi again. "And of course I'm a real teacher! Well...I was a real teacher, at least. I retired from it to come back into the wrestling ring, as I did when I was younger. It not like I want to use my former career as just a gimmick in the ring, but every company I've wrestled in pushes me into it once they find out I used to be a teacher." She sighed, lowering her gaze towards the bar. "I suppose I can't complain, though. It's popular enough, and I get enough attention for it to keep my name on most people's minds. The audience certainly seems excited when I come out, most of the time. I suppose that's all most of us can ask for in this business."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 pm

"Nothing!" Akashi said defensively. "I do those things too. I just don't only do those things." Akashi sighed. "You're too sexy not to have a little fun. THAT'S what I'm saying.!" Akashi pouted. "You're dodging my question anyway. When's the last time you even did anything? I mean, you [I]are[/] a woman, right?" Akashi grinned slyly. "Don't you have needs?"

"Also!" Akashi said, raising her hand triumphantly. "Which is it, sensei? A second ago you were saying how oh so alike we are!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Miss Spencer dodged Akashi's question again, rolling her eyes as she glanced towards the sumo. "We are alike, in terms of our career and where we stand with the company right now. When it comes to our personal lives, outside of the ring, we are as different as can be."

She paused, as the bartender came near, offering to fill her glass again, but the teacher held up a hand to stop him. "Besides, I don't only drink tea and read books either. I have plenty of hobbies. I just don't feel the need to run out and get laid every single night, like most of out fellow coworkers." She gave a shrug, and sighed again. "I'm not like everyone else in the company. You really can't hold it against me, can you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Akashi shook her head. "No, that's NOT were we are alike." She said, disagreeing with the teacher. Akashi sighed, she didn't like that the woman wouldn't even answer a simple question. "It's not like I am saying you should be a slut.' She said. "I'm just saying, you're an awfully tense woman and having some sex every once in a while might be good for you." She grinned and looked up at Miss Spencer with an almost predatory look. "You know, sensei, for women, sexual stimulation helps relax the body, for the sake of defeating the bunnies, I would be perfectly in my right to demand we have sex before the match!"

She had thought of this and held out her palm. 'For one, I am a firm believer that there are two ways to truly know someone. To fight them and to have sex with them. So, we've already done the one, multiple times. If we do the other, then that gives us an edge over those bunnies. Two, we'd both be relaxed for our match and loose enough that we'd have nothing holding us back." Akashi beamed proudly.

"OR!" She said and poked her finger into Miss Spencer's breast and leaned in close. "You could just tell me when the last time you even had sex was, and I can drop this whooole thing." She said with a grin. "Don't be embarrassed, Sensei." Akashi cooed. "I'm just curious. I'm just trying to get to know you and this is the only way I know how, ok?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:46 pm

"I'm not tense!" the teacher replied, leaning back and throwing her hands up into the air. "I just get annoyed with a lot of things that happen at our damn company!" She sounded frustrated, extremely so, and was almost tempted to call the bartender over for another drink after all. Almost.

"But fine, fine. if you have to know, if you must insist...and I'm only answering this for the sake of keeping our team together..." she paused, lowering her head downwards and shaking her head again. "It was towards the end of college." A light blush crossed her cheeks, as she swatted Akashi's hand away from her chest. "There. Are you happy? Can we let this drop now, please?" she asked, a sincere tone in her voice as she glanced back at the sumo.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:53 pm

It was hard for anyone who managed to get a look at Akashi to not thing she was about to explode into the hugest fit of laughter she could possibly imagine at Miss Spencer's reply. Her cheeks were beet red and her eyes were wide and sparkled with a mischievous delight. Really, even she was surprised at how she held it in. But she did.

She turned on her chair, pressed herself forward and leaned her hand on Miss Spencer's thigh. Then she pressed a big, wet kiss right on Miss Spencer's cheek and flashed a look at her as she eased her way out of the chair. "I won't tell a soul...[size=85:3tqsd8kp]Muriel-chan..." She almost exhaled those last words as she reached into her cleavage and pulled out a wad of cash that would cover the whole bill. Without a second thought, she swiveled around and began to walk off, clacking away in her geta sandals as she raised a hand without looking back. "Ja ne, sensei. We'll be in touch."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:09 am

When Akashi's lips touched the teacher's cheek, she turned an even deeper, more embarrassed shade of red. "D...don't tease me like that!" she whined as Akashi threw down her money, then turned to go leave.

She watched the sumo clack off and out of sight, then let out a groan, turning back to the bar. She lowered her forehead to the hard wooden surface and rested her head there, sighing to herself as she gestured for the bartender to come and fill up her glass again. Might as well, with the way this night had turned out.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3