Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime)

+25
Dynamo44
TheWamts
Imhotep
Old_Man_Tai
Lobo
Thestupidgeek
TekRobo
FairyGirl
kerflubble
IndigoDragon
Deus001
KillerV
saikyoDRAGON
Kitten
Teenwrestler
Bluemouse
tbbuccaneer02
Kounoko
daemongirl
XSirenX
Tatyina
LunarWolf
Underdog21
Alexandra
Cy_Man
29 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 12 Empty Re: Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:36 am

I was going to point out the problems with the series, but after all this I think it's best not.

Gregar, sorry your having such issues, both at home and with this thread. You basically over hyped in the worst way. Telling us your "doing us a huge favor" by bringing this up and disregarding every negative thing anybody says about it, acting like its a personal insult to you that we don't like it doesn't do you any good. Neither does over-reacting to it in a near Martyr-like fashion. Sorry we didn't like it, but whatever issues your getting from this thread are ones you brought on yourself with your over hyping and over reacting.

Nobody hates you. Maybe remind yourself that its JUST an anime series. Nothing to get even remotely worked up about.

With that, I'm following Alex and opting out.

Back to top Go down

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 12 Empty Re: Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime)

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:40 am

For the record, I just wanted to say, Alex, of all the hatred I feel in this world, it all goes toward you.

You know, in a very caring way. Like, I'd cut your arm off for you if you were trapped under a rock or something. But I'd enjoy doing it. Every minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:42 am

Look, I WANTED to stop since my effort was useless, but Alex and Dynamo ASKED me to explain why I liked this anime Blue, they asked and I answered. I'm not even angry at all over this, I am calm trying to get the point everyone has asked me and again, NO ONE even read the damn thing. I didn't bring ANYTHING on myself Tai and I wasn't over hyping OR overreacting at all.

You can't even tell how I am acting just from TEXT unless you heard me talk. Must I say it again? I don't CARE if anyone doesn't like it, it's FINE. There is no personal issue at ALL whatsoever.

And since it was a WRESTLING anime, and the first official one, THAT is why I even bothered to advertise the anime since it's something we all liked and had in common with and nothing else.

I don't even care anymore about this, I'm done with this stupid thread...

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:46 am

I think I get a pretty clear idea of how you're acting.

Have you noticed this is how things tend to go for you in GD? Maybe stay off GD.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:49 am

I like the anime. I like it for the bad wrestling that sometimes isn't bad.

Plot is real hackneyed though.

But also, boobies!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 am

BLASPHEMY!

TAT LIKES IT! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 12 Meet-the-pyro.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by CM_Punk1978 Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:17 am

[quote="Bluemouse":8e6v33zr]My version: Can't they just make a Wrestle Angels anime already? You know, about the struggle of making it as a pro wrestler, complete with engaging characters and stuff.
I also thought the same...I mean...they can really pull out a great story with Mighty Yukiko, Toshimi Minami and all those girls...

And about Sekatsuyo: I liked it from the second half of the series (The rematch against Kazama, the match against Hojo and the way she "put Sakura over" and the match between her and Elena were fucking awesome)...I really hated the Boston Crab fest and it really killed be the botch that injured Toyoda. But well...at least she didn't pulled a "Kevin Nash" and teared her quad...

CM_Punk1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubasa_ijuuin Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 am

I have watched the whole anime, and it was great!!

My favorite character is Juri Sanada, which she is voiced by my favorite seiyuu Kana Hanazawa.....so sweet

Tsubasa_ijuuin

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 am

[quote="ThunderFox":n3pjzvld]BLASPHEMY!

TAT LIKES IT! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 12 Meet-the-pyro.jpg

THE TATTY IS A SPHY!?

Continue ^^

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 12 CxD01fY
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 12 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by CM_Punk1978 Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:57 am

Good Ol' Kev after watching this...

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 12 Eveeok.jpg

CM_Punk1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next