Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime)

+25
Dynamo44
TheWamts
Imhotep
Old_Man_Tai
Lobo
Thestupidgeek
TekRobo
FairyGirl
kerflubble
IndigoDragon
Deus001
KillerV
saikyoDRAGON
Kitten
Teenwrestler
Bluemouse
tbbuccaneer02
Kounoko
daemongirl
XSirenX
Tatyina
LunarWolf
Underdog21
Alexandra
Cy_Man
29 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 13 Empty Re: Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:12 pm

[quote="CM_Punk1978":2xnuzrux][quote="Bluemouse":2xnuzrux]My version: Can't they just make a Wrestle Angels anime already? You know, about the struggle of making it as a pro wrestler, complete with engaging characters and stuff.
I also thought the same...I mean...they can really pull out a great story with Mighty Yukiko, Toshimi Minami and all those girls...

And about Sekatsuyo: I liked it from the second half of the series (The rematch against Kazama, the match against Hojo and the way she "put Sakura over" and the match between her and Elena were fucking awesome)...I really hated the Boston Crab fest and it really killed be the botch that injured Toyoda. But well...at least she didn't pulled a "Kevin Nash" and teared her quad...

Well, for me, this anime pretty much showed how a common person just trying out a new thing feels like. You cannot get things done right the first time and you hit your lowest point in wanting to quit. But all it takes was some help from your friends to discover your true potential and fight on and that's what I believe we see through this series. An underdog story leading to the greatest triumph and it is worth all the pain and hardships that have gone through in the past.

And here's something interesting I heard in Japanese pro wrestling: the Boston Crab has been often used to weaken the more rookie opponents, which can explain Sakura. She was a rookie who's inexperience shows in the beginning and her lack of confidence to push further causes her to want to throw in the towel. That was until a champion gives her a chance to show her that she CAN do it since...well, the champ herself went through a similar path like Sakura.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13