Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Establishing Networks

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Establishing Networks - Page 6 Empty Re: Establishing Networks

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:34 am

Aurora gasped for air when Mamouru released her. She opened her eyes to see him looking down at her from very up close. Very. She found herself gazing into them as she recovered her breath. His arms were already pressed up against her chest with all his weight. All the sweat and contact, it was too much. She was normally pretty good with her...urges.

"I..." She hesitated. For the first time in a long time, she wasn't sure what to say. Never before had someone been so accommodating. Mamouru genuinely seemed to want all her needs to be met. She finally mustered the nerve to answer. "I think...perhaps it would be better if you did find me a sparring partner." Smooth. Real smooth. "...but it's not because I'm uncomfortable or awkward..." She found herself still gasping for air which made everything sound all the more suggestive. "I don't think I can focus with you on top of me like that..."

Aurora wasn't sure being underneath Mamouru was all she wanted to do with him. She didn't want to make the first move, not with her manager. If he really did want to meet all her needs, then he probably knew what to do. But, if he wasn't interested then at least she wouldn't have made it awkward by kissing him first. Still gasping, Aurora let her eyes close. She could feel him breathing and sincerely hoped he'd be willing to be as impulsive as she was feeling.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 am

Mamouru's face visibly shifted as she said she wanted a new sparring partner. Obviously she wasn't comfortable with the close contact even if Mamouru had done nothing with ill intent. He certainly couldn't help what his body did. Especially around a woman like her. However, he could argue that with another girl it wouldn't be any different. Aurora probably didn't know what these girls were REALLY like.

But Aurora seemed to correct herself quickly and Mamouru's eyes widened. Her way of speaking with the breathy words. The way she closed her eyes. Mamouru couldn't help but smile when she did. Suddenly he felt her hard against him. Old thoughts came rushing back. The girl was practically begging him to take her. Who was he to deny the girl? What was the worst that could happen anyway? She'd get mad? leave? not work with him? He'd only known her a day. It would feel good and that was all that really mattered.

Mamouru slid his forearm along her breast until his palm was resting on it fully. His fingers dug gently into the mound and he pressed his lips hotly against hers, his hips pressing against hers as he slipped his tongue out of his mouth to deepen the kiss.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:35 am

As Mamouru's lips pressed against hers, she returned by leaning her head closer to his and kissing right back. She couldn't believe this was happening. Finally she found someone she could be impulsive with! Aurora moaned slightly with satisfaction but also because of a little pain in her abdomen. Her hands rose up to the back of Mamouru's head and lightly held on. Not hard enough to hurt, of course, but hard enough to hold him in place.

She wanted to be gentle. So much of her life revolved around being rough and brutal. For once, she wanted to be smooth, graceful, and nice about something. Then in direct contradiction of what she wanted, she pulled Mamouru's head away from her forcefully. But only just long enough for her to whisper, "Where can we go?" She pulled him right back to her and continued kissing him before even waiting for an answer.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:36 am

Mamouru was surprised at how gentle Aurora's movements were. Her lips were soft and her moans were delicate. Just a moment ago she was struggling against him with quite a bit of ferocity and now she seemed as a delicate flower begging to be taken with the utmost care and grace.

Then the hard yank came and he smiled at the roughness. her breathy question barely even entered his thoughts before she was back to kissing him. He kissed her lips, pulling away slowly with each opening of his mouth. He closed around her upper lip and suckled it before he turned his head away. "Follow me." He said and grabbed her hand. He didn't wait and quickly led her out of the ring.

The AFW building was like a labyrinth. If they wanted to get lost, they could but Mamouru didn't need that. He had reserved a place to watch and study film and like most of the rooms in this monstrous facility, it was furnished to the brim. A few drips down the hallways and he pulled her into a room and closed the door by pressing her against it. His tongue reentered her mouth and while one hand was already sliding up her shirt, the other reached out to seal them inside with the audible click of the lock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:05 am

Aurora laughed to herself as Mamouru pulled her out of the ring by the hand and led her out of the gym. This was really happening wasn't it? She couldn't believe her luck. This all seemed far too good to be true. She gripped Mamouru's hand strongly as he led her through the AFW building. She had no idea where he was taking her but she couldn't wait to get there. He pulled her into a room then pushed her against the door to shut it. She moaned happily as she kissed him back through the whole thing.

As Mamouru's hand slid up her white shirt, her body shivered a little bit as if anticipating the feelings that were to come. She returned the favor by sliding her hands down his back. With one tight grab, Aurora pulled Mamouru by the butt closer to her. She lightly grinded her body against his, making sure to brush across his crotch. Aurora's breathing picked up, clearly already enjoying their contact quite a bit. "Oh..." she moaned in his ear. "I've never slept with a Japanese guy before." She stated it almost like a confession. She then grabbed hold of his hair and pushed her tongue back into his mouth.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:18 am

Mamouru grinned into the hot kiss as their tongues tangled and he pressed Aurora against the door. "Mmmm...." Mamouru groaned when he felt Aurora grab onto his butt. She was picking up the feistiness, it seemed. He had to admit, he liked it. So many other girls were passive, especially Japanese girls.

At this point his stiff manhood tented tightly against his pants and then they rubbed together, Aurora would definitely feel him at full mast. He grinned back against her, pushing his bulge against her and when she whispered, Mamouru chuckled softly. "Aurora-chan..." He managed before they were tongue wrestling once more.

Mamouru slid his hand up and got a firm hold on her breast, kneading the mound sensually as they kissed and ground together. His free hand grabbed the shirt and pulled it up, breaking the kiss. He pulled away and pulled off his own shirt. The best part about being in wrestling gear was that it came off quite easily. When they were both shirtless, Mamouru grabbed fore Aurora's hand and pulled her over to the plush couch. He slid out of his shorts and then knelt down in front of her. All that was left was the sports bra and he slid his hands up her toned stomach and dipped his fingers underneath the tight bra so that he could begin to slide it up and off her mounds and expose the bounty underneath.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 am

Aurora couldn't help but smile at the feeling of Mamouru's...excitement against her. She moaned with every grab of his hand. As his hands lifted up her shirt, her face blushed. But only just. She was more interested in helping him take his shirt off. She breathed faster as his hands slid up her abdomen and underneath her bra. The girl's head tilted up and she gently pulled his hand closer to her chest as he pulled off the last article of clothing on her upper body. "Mmmm..." she let escape as she felt the air against her bare breasts.

Then, the woman leaned back against the couch and seemingly looked down at Mamouru. Her hands drifted to the back of her head and her eyes looked down at her tights. Then her eyes looked back to Mamouru as if telling him what to do next. She couldn't help but smile smugly as well. She'd seen the bulge in the man's briefs and couldn't deny that she was excited.

Last edited by 9943 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 am

Mamouru grinned when he felt Aurora push his hands into her chest. Now that her upper half was free of any restraints, he greedily kneaded his fingers into her pillowy orbs. But before he could even dive into her magnificent breasts, Mamouru watched as Aurora raised her arms and how she was motioning.

Mamouru gave her a gentle nod of understanding and slid his hands down her body. until he was gripping her trunks. He then curled his fingers around the tight shorts and began to slowly peel them off, letting his fingers trace along her soft flesh until he was standing up with her shorts in one hand. He tossed them to the side and then looked down at her, now naked except for her boots.

Mamouru then took his own shorts and eased out of them until it was the same for him. He grinned. "Aurora-chan..." He said in a soft tone. "Do you like it with the boots on... or off?" He said with a grin as he leaned forward to press his hands against her thighs and lean in close to her and look into her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:33 am

Aurora leaned her head back and felt her breathing audibly get louder as Mamouru removed her shorts. Now he could see her fully and she was a tiny bit nervous about it all. She trusted him, of course, but the realization that he'd probably always picture this image of her everytime they met was a bit embarrassing. But only a bit. She watched intently as he removed his own clothing so the two were matching in their nakedness. She leaned herself forward to look right back into his eyes.

"On..." she muttered into his ear. She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him closer. With another invading kiss, Aurora moaned with delight. She leaned her lips to the side and beside his ear. With a seductive voice, she whispered, "Kiss me...touch me...fuck me..." before returning to the front of his face and continuing to kiss him. Her hands drifted to his buttocks and tightly squeezed him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 am

Now they were both naked aside from their wrestling boots and Mamouru was close. His manhood was already quite stiff in preparation for the deed. and as she pulled him into a deep kiss, he pressed his length against her gently, probing until he found the point of entry.

When he heard her words, he grinned and his grip on her shoulders tightened. "Aurora-chan..." He whispered back before they kissed again. Then, he slowly began to ease himself into her, feeling her warmth and testing the tightness of her pussy.

He pulled away from the kiss and nuzzled against her cheek, turning fo he could flick his tongue along her ear. Really, part of him was curious of just what kind of girl she was. If she meant what she said. Because when he had eased himself about halfway into her, he grunted and thrust his hips to spear the rest of his length into her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next