Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Establishing Networks

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Establishing Networks - Page 3 Empty Re: Establishing Networks

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:09 am

Aurora nodded as Mamouru explained his work history. She admitted she was relieved that she didn't have to worry about wrestling his mother. THAT would be awkward. How old was she that her son was her new manager? She assumed she'd be able to make out the woman when their paths did eventually cross. I mean, how many older woman could there be? She smiled at the mention of Heather. That meant he really did have someone great on his list of past clients. Aurora knew she wouldn't have to worry about him letting her down. But when Cassie's name came up again she tilted her head. She still couldn't put her finger on who that was. The name was so familiar. "Wait-so your ex-client was friends with my sister?" And his brother wrestled her twice. She felt like this was perfect. Somehow, Mamouru fit right into her plans. It's like he had connections with everyone she wanted him to.

"And I think I'll be fine getting back to my hotel room. If I'm gonna be wrestling later this week, then I better get back into the swing of things. You mentioned training...do you think you could help me get in fighting shape?" She didn't know of a gym yet, but if Mamu could get her signed the next day then they'd have time to train after. She didn't want to waste any time with something serious like that. "So...I'll call you tomorrow morning?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:50 am

Mamouru smiled at Aurora. "Yes, we'll take care of everything. You'll see." He said and smiled at Aurora. "I'll get hold of you. Remember, the meeting is at ten, so be ready. And bring a gym bag and a change of clothes. We'll need to see where you're at before we can gauge where you need to go." Mamouru then said his goodbyes and headed home for the evening. Today had been a rather interesting day. He had gotten fired by one client and hired by another. And even though he had seen her and mentioned her several times, when Mamouru got home, there was only one person on his mind and it wasn't Cassie.

The next day, Mamouru met up early with Aurora. After quickly signing papers to make their partnership official, they met up with Aurelia and were able to negotiate another contract to officially put Aurora on the Friction roster. After a quick bite to energize themselves, Mamouru changed and met Aurora in the AFW gym. The had a ring all to themselves so the two of them could train. Mamouru was dressed in a pair of baggy shorts and a tank top.

"Alright, Aurora-san." He said when she was stretched and in the ring. "How would you like to do this? Do you want to do some light training or should we jump right in? I've been a student of wrestling my whole life as well as a wrestler myself, so I'm not worried about going full in right away."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Aurora was wearing a blue sports bra under a tight fitting white lycra camisole. This was paired with short white tights that only came half-way down her thighs. "I've always preferred to just...get into things honestly," she said as she bent over to stretch her back. Most of her training with others was done through sparring since almost everyone she knew was a wrestler too. Mamouru had plenty of experience with wrestling as he mentioned, so why not try that? Sure it could get a little awkward but that never hurt anyone. Besides, she was a little too tense knowing how soon her match may be. She needed to boost herself back into tip-top shape.

"How should we do this...just...try things I suppose?" she asked as she turned around to face him and stretched her arms into the air and behind her head. "Want to just spar then? At least then we can see where we...where I am. Then I could work on things that need improving. What do you say?" She asked with a wink. If he was managing instead of wrestling, then she just assumed he wasn't all that great.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:31 pm

Mamouru stretched himself as well. He couldn't help but catch a few glimpses of her when she stretched. As well as being charming and eager to get to work, she was quite a stunning woman. It was hard not to at least try and capture her beauty with a few coy glances.

"If that's the way you prefer, then we can do that no problem." He said as he bowed to Aurora. "I'll probably be a lot nicer than most of the girls you'll face in the league. But, I can certainly be as aggressive. I'll make sure to try and test you in as many areas as possible, so try and keep up."

Mamouru then stomped his foot down and held his arms up as he tried to force Aurora into a collar-elbow tie up. A good place to start was to see how strong his new client was. He may not be as strong as his brother, but he was definitely muscular in his own right and was probably as strong or stronger than many of the girls in the league.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Aurora noticed the few glances Mamouru stole and only smiled to herself at the thought of it. It was always nice to be noticed. That and Aurora herself had watched Mamouru everytime he turned around. Considering how she always imagined Japanese men to be quiet and reserved, Mamouru was a refreshing break from the stereotype. He spoke with a certain confidence and style that was...nice.

"Alright, let's do this," the woman nodded and smiled at Mamouru's confirmation. She loosened up her arms and approached him for the tie up like he offered. He wasn't the strongest man she had seen. But Aurora was fairly sure he was stronger than her. Nevertheless, it would benefit them both if she went with it. As they met, Aurora tightened her stance down and held Mamouru with all her strength. Considering their size difference though, she wouldn't be able to find much success with it.

Even though this was suppose to test her limits, Aurora's instincts took over. She released her grip and let up and the force and attempted to drop underneath Mamouru's momentum. Then, she tried to squeeze up against his back with her arms around his waist. She then braced herself as if challenging Mamouru to break free.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:05 am

Mamouru grunted as Aurora accepted the lock up. Their faces pushed close together as Aurora struggled against his strength in the tie up. He bent his knees to gain leverage and was looking to push her back towards the ropes when Aurora dropped and snaked around him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He could feel her body tightly against his and blushed subconsciously.

Mamouru shuffled his legs to spread them when Aurora had him. His face was serious and he turned his body enough so he could try and throw an elbow backwards just to try and catch Aurora off guard. He wanted to be able throw his hand backwards so he could grab onto Aurora's head and lift up his leg to give him enough momentum to try and snapmare Aurora over his shoulder.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 am

Aurora tried to brace her feet down and proceed to lift Mamouru up and back. Despite the fact that this was suppose to be training, both seemed to be very serious about it. Before the woman lifted, however, Mamouru's elbow crashed into the side of her head. She groaned in pain and accidentally loosened her grip on him. His hands grabbed ahold of her head by the hair and ducked down. It all happened so quickly that Aurora didn't expect it. She flew over him and crashed onto her lower back with a thud and settled on her butt.

Last edited by 9943 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:23 am

Mamouru knew that he had to act quickly once he managed to throw Aurora off her. He slipped one of his arms underneath one of Aurora's arms and looked to put her into a kneeling arm-triangle choke hold. He wanted to see hoe well she did at dealing with submission holds and knew that a regular headlock or submission wasn't going to cut it. The girls in the league would certainly be looking to do much worse things to Aurora.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 am

Shit. Aurora wasn't ready for that. At least this would be great practice for her. At the moment she didn't think that, but she would once it was over. When she already found herself getting choked, a split second of panic passed before she thought of a way to escape.

Bravely, she reached around with her free arm to pull herself even closer to Mamouru. Her feet planted on the mat and pushed up to force herself (along with Mamouru) onto their feet. Then, with a tight grip on the back of Mamouru's head, Aurora dropped right back down to her butt to hope the back of her head would hit Mamouru hard enough to release her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 am

Mamouru tried to keep the hold on as tightly as possible, leaning against her with his body. Still, he was surprised when she used him to stand herself up. Their two bodies formed a triangle with the mat and Mamouru could only guess what was coming next, as he softly panted into Aurora's hair. Unfortunately, he couldn't untangle his arms fast enough and a chin full of the top of Aurora's head. That caused him to quickly let go as he fell on his butt and began to rub his chin. "Quick thinking, Aurora-san". He thought quickly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next