Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 am

Ofé️lia's toes curled as she heard Zera call her name. her head was swimming with the lusty desire to climax and as she felt Zera finally spill over and cum. "Oh, yes! Oh, suga! Take me on a ride!" She moaned as her bbody tensed shortly after Zera came. Ofé️lia's own juices spilled out of her and sloppily mixed with the twin's. The lusty Brazilian coninuted to hump Zera well past her climax until she slowly came down from her cloud.

With a soft huff, she lowered herself so she was pressed against Zera's body and she hugged it tenderly. "Oh, darlin'." She said. "I think i need a cigarette." She purred and kissed Zera's ear even as the bell rang to signal her victory.

"Cerbera's gonna be jealous when I tell her how much fun you were. I can't wait until she tries to out do you, mmmmm." Ofé️lia nibbled on Zera's earlobe. "Maybe the two of you can have a competition some time.... "

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:56 am

Not gaining any rest from the kawaii during her orgasm, it was only becoming quite a sensitive with how Ofé️lia was just humping against her pussy, filling Zera's desire to it's fullest capacity. The feeling of the Brazilian cutie having her own thunderous orgasm and joining Zera in sexual unison, was quite exhilarating for Zera, who was trying so hard to endure and to enjoy her climax to it's fullest.

Ofé️lia wouldn't be given the cold shoulder when she came down on top of Zera, who would bring her arms gently around the kawaii in a returning embrace, her leg loosely around Ofé️lia's hip while she tried not to moan when the girl nibbled her earlobe, though she failed and still gave the kawaii one. " Mmmhh.. That was.. Quite delightful.. " Zera was honest even though she was out of breath, closing both eyes as she decided to relax under the girl.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:11 am

Ofé️lia purred as she heard Zera's words. The crowd was cheering as the two sexy kawaii snuggled in the middle of the ring after a huge climax from both of them. Ofé️lia continued to nibble on Zera's ear as she spoke. "Darlin, delightful's my middle name." She said and kissed zera's neck.

With a soft breath, Ofé️lia rose a bit and sat up to her knees. She crawled over to her garment and put it back on. The ref grabbed her cigar and she took a puff from it, letting the smoke filly her lungs. She then stood over Zera and held out her hand. "Ready for round two, suga? I promise you when no one's watchin, I'm even fiercer in the sack." She said and winked at the twin tailed twin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:21 am

Zera would prove that she is quite the cuddled when she nuzzled the girl's cheek and held her firmly. She did shudder from the kiss on her neck, she did share the same weak spots after her twin sister Cerbera after all. Zera would take the time to sprawl out and relax while Ofé️lia crawled off her, just taking the time to catch her breath and figure out what she had to do next, she had made quite a mess and even though it ended in Ofé️lia's favor, Zera could not deny that it had been quite a blast.

When the kawaii came back and offered her a hand and such daring words, Zera could not help but smirk. Even though she acted quite modest and elegant, she had quite a sex drive and now Ofé️lia requested to continue. She did not need another second, taking the hand to get herself back up onto her feet. " That certainly sounds heavenly.. If you can get even fiercer, I would like to experience that and off course, distribute my own fiery passion on your body. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6