Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Ofé️lia growled cutely when she was pulled away from the ropes. Still, she had a bright, beaming smile on her face. It wasn't often that she encountered such an aggressive opponent. However, she wondered just HOW aggressive they would be and how the girl would react once it was her turn. And oh, would it be her turn soon enough.

But for now, Ofé️lia turned and watched what Zera had up her sleeve. The crab was suddenly a little more painful than it had bin and Ofé️lia took a moment to claw at the grown and try to readjust herself so the pain wouldn't be so bad. Something that she was able to accomplish moreso with Zera's actions than her own. When she felt the soft, wet tongue on her leg.

"Ooooooooh myyyyyyy....." She purrred. "Sugah, you givin this kitty cat a batch because? mmmmm.... Ofé️lia fluttered her eyes at the long, sensual licks. What a charmer this girl was!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardstyle Hentai: Ofélia Castro Vs. Zera Kashnakov

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:16 pm

The reaction she had received from Ofé️lia was quite adorable but more importantly, it halted Ofé️lia's attempt to get free from this, which was something Zera was trying to do. She wasn't looking to only physically dominate Ofé️lia but also to sensually defeat the kawaii that she would surrender to Zera. She dragged her tongue over Ofé️lia's leg a few more times before she would turn her head to meet Ofé️lia's gaze, a smile appearing on Zera's face and stuck her tongue out at the girl.

" I cannot reach your lips yet.. But after this match is over, we will be well acquainted with eachother. " She would then suddenly release the girl's legs and instead, sought to turn around and face Ofé️lia's head, trying to quickly snatch her arms to drape them over her thighs and begin to set her up for a camel clutch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Ofé️lia cooed as Zera licked her legs. The wetness made her tingle with delight and she giggled girlishly as it tickled a little as well. She loved the attention and it felt just like she was being attended to be one of her girls. Though one of her girls would probably never try and Boston crab her unless ordered. That was one difference, and one thing she liked about Zera.

"Oh, sugah. Do you think we're going to go this whole match without a lil tongue wrasslan? You don't know 'ol Ofé️lia, dear." She snickered as Zera let her go. She curled instantly when Zera released her and tried to thrust her luscious butt in between Zera's legs while she was turning over. She immediately tucked her hands inwardly to keep them out of Zera's grasp as well as give her more leverage for her booty thrust. She didn't even know that Zera wanted a camel clutch but she couldn't let her reputation as a dominant force amongst kawaii's be tainted by just rolling over and taking every bit of Zera's naughty loivin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:54 pm

" I believe that when this match will end.. We have done everything we could to our bodies. " She chuckled teasingly, trying to get in position for that camel clutch but the clever kawaii turtled herself up and prevent Zera from gaining control of Ofé️lia. Though it was rather annoying, she would just let it slide since she had plenty of others things she could do to Ofé️lia.

" Come now, my dear.. Let's keep dancing. " She would reluctantly get off the sexy kawaii though she grasped Ofé️lia by the shoulders, trying to force the girl up and onto her feet to resume their match with more standing action.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 am

"Mmmmmhmmmm, I sure hope so, sugah." Ofé️lia purred as she tried to keep herself turtled. When she Zera finally relinquish her attempts, she lifted her head and planted her hands to the ground.

As Zera eased around to her front, she grinned. She felt Zera try and pull her up by the shoulders, Ofé️lia obliged. "Thanks for the help, darlin'" She murmured as she tried to shoot up faster than Zera could yank and push her shoulder into the pale skinned girl's neck. Not to hurt her but to establish a position and where she could put Zera into a modified standing headlock. She hoped she could hold the girl in place with that and a leg wrapped around Zera's. That would leave her one hand free to bat off any attacks or, more importantly, explore Zera's delicious body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 am

Bringing Ofé️lia up towards her feet, Zera had yet another naughty move in mind to ' punish ' the sexy kawaii in. Just when she thought she oculd place it though, Ofé️lia bursted into action and managed to press her shoulder against her throat, feeling an arm coming over her head to keep her place. Zera tried to pull back but found a leg coming around her own, if she were to pull back then she would surely fall.

" My my.. " Zera spoke out with a soft, sensual tone. She was surprised by Ofé️lia's inventive way to counter her but she wasn't going to show it, her hands coming to Ofé️lia's hips to try and push her away instead. " How bold of you.. I like that. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 am

Ofé️lia giggled as she heard Zera;'s words. it was cute but with the Brazilian locking in a delicious hold and their bodies and breasts rubbing up against one another, Ofé️lia found it amusing nonetheless. "Oh my, sugah. I am the very definition of bold." She said as she turned her head to press her lips against Zera's neck. She slipped her tongue out and began to carefully lick up and down Zera's neck.

"And if you think that this is bold, you ain't seen nothin' yet, darlin." She whispered against Zera's neck while her free hand slipped down to push against Zera's chest. Like a girl at a grocery store, Ofé️lia was going to give those melons Zera was so proud of a proper squeeze!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 am

Zera was slightly taken back from Ofé️lia's advance on her. She didn't mind that she was now close and against the girl, it made it all the more delicious after all. What she did mind though, was that she was not the one in control and Ofé️lia made it hard for her to take it, when those soft lips of hers pressed against her neck before that wet muscle caressed the skin, which rewarded the girl with a soft, shuddering moan that escaped from Zera.

" I want to see.. Everything.. " She maoned lowly to Ofé️lia, Bringing her hand down to the leg that was around her own to try and remove it, though Ofé️lia was now attacking her breasts, another moan being forced out of Zera!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:21 am

Ofé️lia purred as she caressed Zera's melons. She felt the pale skinned girl tugging on her leg and the cute moans she made. The Brazilian untangled her leg and eased herself so that she was simply standing in front of Zera and raised her head to press her forehead against the girl and stare into her eyes. "Sugah.... you'll see everythin, don't worry your pretty lil head off." She said and pushed her lips forward to try and kiss Zera deeply, letting her other hand slide down so that she could curl her fingers into Zera's loli dress at the bust. They wouldn't be able to settle things until they, or at least Zera, was nice and naked. So while they kissed, she tried to give the pretty dress a sharp yank to free those big breasts the kawaii was so proud of!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:08 pm

Zera did not just allow Ofé️lia to take a one sided stand in the deep kiss, her eyes narrowing as she would soon push forward and into the kiss, her hands lowering themselves to grasp Ofé️lia's hips to give them a firm squeeze. She was however, not expecting the girl to suddenly yank her dress down and allow her large breasts to bounce out from their tight bounce. A soft moan escaped her and entered Ofé️lia's mouth from the sudden motion and would try to retaliate, bringing her left boot behind Ofé️lia's right ankle before her hands would push hard forward against Ofé️lia's hips, trying to force her backwards and down onto her back so Zera could straddle her stomach quickly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next