Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 2:38 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:10 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 9 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Akashi dug in tighter, her fingers gripping Kahlana's tits as she lashed furiously at the nipples with her tongue. She could feel the MILF being driven wild. Akashi had decided not to play around with the elder Rinne and turned it up to eleven almost on a dime. Like a sports car going from zero to sixty in one easy burst.

She was rewarded too as Kahlana broke. The scream that followed and the juices that flooded herown pussy drove Akashi into moaning hotly as well. "Hnnnngh YES! FUCK ME!" She growled as their sopping wet pussies slapped loudly together, making a sloshing noise as they kissed.

Akashi, however, didn't stop when Kahlana finished cumming. She leaned back and started to ride Kahlana even harder. She hadn't cum yet, though she was saving that until after she was finished.

"Say it!" Akashi barked. "Give me your blessing and I'll stop FUCKING you!" Akashi commanded.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

(Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval - Page 9 Empty Re: (Accidentally) Seeking Mother's Approval

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Kahlana was bouncing all over the place as Akashi was really going all out on her sensitive pussy, her toes curling up as she was being mercilessly fucked, her breasts bouncing wildly! She couldn't resist any further and even if she wanted to, there was no way she could fight the woman off anymore, with all her strength gone from her own thunderous orgasm, that barely even finished as Akashi kept on ravaging her.

" Aaah! " She cried out, her body arching off the couch as she was being pounded into submission by the sumo woman. " Y-You got my blessing! " She managed to yell out without moaning in between, her eyes falling tightly shut.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 pm

When Kahlana screamed her blessing between loud moans, Akashi instantly removed herself from the MILF and beamed down proudly at Kahlana, puffing out her chest as she gazed at her conquest. She had fucked the entire Rinne family. All the beautiful girls were hers now and her heart raced at the thought.

She bit her lip though, there was a part of her that knew it was a bit naughty but that was why she liked it. All of them were feisty in their own way, even the mostly serene Yuriko could be a bit naughty sometimes.

Akashi then sat down on the ground and spread her legs widely. "I've conquered you, Okaa-chan. You've given your blessing but now it's time to give me something else." She teased with a wry smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Kahlana slowly rolled o f the couch once everything was good and done with, her eyes mostly closed as her body as trying to adjust to the hard orgasm that she was forced to unleash. She looked over at Akashi when the woman spoke, knowing exactly what she wanted because she used to do that exact thing in the past, to force other girls to please her.

She slowly but surely moved over to Akashi, her face bright red as sweat dripped from her body, feeling like she had been through one hell of a work out! She laid on her front, her massive chest pressed into the cold floor and soon she would drag her tongue softly over the lips of Akashi's pussy!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 am

Akashi was laid out perfectly and watched as the beaten and now submissive MILF took her spot and crawled in front of Akashi. The big sumo purred as Kahlana approached and even began to squeeze one of her own hefty breasts.

She watched how carefully Kahlana inched towards Akashi's inviting pussy and grinned at how submissive the MILF now was. When the first almost timid lick came, Akashi purred once more. "Mmmmm... Okaa-chaan. No need to be shy! Don't tell me all that aggressive spirit is gone now that you've been conquered!"

Akashi reached out for Kahlana's hair and yanked her forward, forcing the whole of the elder Rinne's face into Akashi's magnificent pussy!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 am

The milf wasn't quite sure what to expect from Akashi anymore, who had basically drilled her into her own couch and now forced deeper into the sumo woman's pussy! Her cheeks were bright red, her tongue now thrusting in and out of Akashi's pussy, tasting it while her hot, wet muscle was driving with her with a much rougher and quicker pace. There was no way Kahlana could protest against this, her body quite sweaty, her warm tits upon the cold floor and her ass raised in the air with the way Akashi was pulled her, the only air she was gaining was the scent from Akashi's snatch!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:56 pm

Akashi groaned and bucked, humping Kahalana's face while she used a tight grip on the MILF's hair to guide her tongue to where the sumo wanted it. "Hnnngh! Gnnnhg! Annnngh! Hnnnngh!" She was fast approaching an orgasm. Just having the elder Rinne licking and suckling on her pussy was enough to tantalize Akashi.

"Kahlana-chan! Nnngh Hai! Lick me! Suck me! Haaaangghhhh! Okaa-chaaaaaaannnn!"

Akashi's juices splashed over the MILF's face in a torrent but Akashi continued to buck hard, smearing her liquid all over Kahalana's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:33 am

Kahlan was obeying the sumo woman's every demand, worshiping her pussy that was so close to it's orgasm, the milf not believing how bad she had lost what she thought would be at her advantage. She closed her eyes tightly when the juices splashed over her face and tainted her glasses, her face couldn't get much more red than it was now, feeling Akashi bucking and grinding against her face, making it feel like she was being marked.

She pulled away once she found it be enough, quickly sitting back on her knees and grasped her sweater to use it to clean her face and glasses. " Mom, I got the groce-- " Her eyes widened and quickly looked over at the hallway, where Karina was standing with a bag of groceries, eyes filled with total shock and completely speechless. " K-Karina this is not what it looks like! " She quickly yelled out, but Karina was currently in a whole different world mind wise.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:48 am

Akashi panted softly as she came down from her exquisite orgasm. The MILF had done good and Akashi was practically beaming with Joy. Now that she had bested the Rine matriarch, she was sure she'd have time to clean up, shower off and wait for Karina's arrival. Then she could confess her feelings to the girl with her mother's blessing. The thought alone made her tingle a bit.

And then she heard the door open and Karina's voice. Akashi's face went from red to white faster than a candy cane.

"K-Karina-chan!?" She blurted. She looked at Kahlana. "Why is she early!?" She accused the mother of plotting this even though she knew it was not Kahlana's doing, just happenstance. Kahlana's words, however, weren't helping. It was exactly what it looked like.

Akashi hopped up and hastily began to grab her clothes and throw them on. Panties askew, hakama pants disheveled and her kimono top barely slung around her huge orbs. She marched away from Kahalana and towards Karina, looking away in shame. Her cheeks were red once more. "Gomen. Gomen nasai, Karina-chan." Akashi said, dipping her head over and over as she slipped her geta sandals on.

"I... I have to go. I ... gomen... I have to go now, Karina-chan." Akashi stuttered as she threw one last apologetic look at Karina and tried to slip past her and out the door while Karina was still in shock.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:55 pm

The events she had just witnessed before her made Karina completely silent, looking at the wall rather than watching her mother redress and Akashi leave, taking in what was said to her and to her mother. Finally, when it seemed that her mother was properly dressed even though there were some sweat spots here and there and the blush still on her face, Karina's eyes refocused back upon the woman, this time with a rather cold look on her face as she threw the bag of groceries in front of her. " ..I'm going to bed. "

Kahlana wanted to say something, but the way Karina looked at her made her rethink it, not really looking for a shouting spree from her daughter and would silently pick the bag of groceries to put it on the table while Karina locked her bed room door, looking rather sadly at the groceries before she would leave to get a shower, knowing that this night was not going to be a normal one, nor the nights after this one.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9