Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Summertime Preview...

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Summertime Preview... - Page 6 Empty Re: A Summertime Preview...

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:32 am

The second thump of the ref's hand against the mat roused the American somewhat. Opening her eyes, she stared up into her own sex, it's juices coating the lips of her nether regions.
The sight of it, while arousing, did something to Marisa. It reminded her that she was in a battle. Granted, some in the league didn't view hentai matches as true fights, but Marisa took them seriously. They were contests of will, of skill, and Marisa thought of herself having both in abundance. Seeing herself put on display like that roused her pride.
With a loud "No!" Marisa twisted her body violently to the left, getting her right shoulder up and breaking the pin just before the ref's hand could hit the mat for the third time!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 am

Akashi thought she had the match in the bag. The crowd seemed ready to cheer also but when Marisa threw her hand up and broke the count just before the final slap of the ref's hand, Akashi fell back to the ground. Her bridge was deflated and she let go of Marisa's body and rolled away. She slowly climbed to her feet and looked at the model.

"Part of me is glad you didn't stay down. I don't think I've shown you enough of what I can do. I'll make sure that your pussy lips wont even be able to twitch the next time you cum." Akashi declared and pounded her fist into her chest, causing her boobs to wobble as she beckoned Marisa back up to her feet with her other hand.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:34 am

*Wow, that sounds so dangerously erotic....* Marisa thought to herself. *After this is all said and done, I'll have to see what her plans when the show is done. No, wait, scratch that. Definitely will have to wait for another night. Just getting through this match might take everything I've got..*
Crawling to the ropes, the American used them to pull herself up. Slowly but surely, from the bottom rope to eventually to an upright position, Marisa made her way to her feet. Mainly, she was shaking off the effects of Akashi's sensual suplex, but the model was also fairly weak kneed after that last orgasm, one of the more intense ones she's had to endure in the ring....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 am

Akashi watched as Marisa slowly started to get onto her feet. She watched as the girl began to slowly climb the ropes, one then the next and finally the top ropes. Akashi bounced on the balls of her feet as she waited for the model to finally turn around. She threw herself forward when she saw it even look like she was going to and tried to crash into Marisa with her big body, hoping to catch the model in a tight , belly to belly bear hug.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:51 am

Marisa turned, taking a step away from the ropes, right into the oncoming Akashi. Old instincts kicked in that brief moment before Akashi could get her arms around her, and the model raised her hands, avoiding getting her arms trapped against her sides as her feet left the ground, the Japanese woman easily able to lift Marisa.
Although the sumo had her firmly in her grasp, Marisa resolved to try and battle back. Her thigh slid up between the sumo's legs, pressing up into and rubbing against Akashi's sex. One of her hands sank into the former champion's dark locks, pulling sharply to try and tilt Akashi's head back before she craned her neck forward. Marisa's lips would lock up with the Asian's, her tongue forcefully driving into Akashi's mouth to aggressively wrestle against her opponent's.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:14 am

Akashi hugged Marisa tightly when she was able to get the model into the bear hug. She didn't need Marisa's arms to hold her in place and that was evident by her ability to lift her up. She was looking to put some pain into Marisa before she went ahead with another round of pleasure and she wanted to start with a nice walk away from those pesky ropes. But as she moved, she felt Marisa try and press her leg between her thighs. "Nnn..." She said and smiled up at Marisa coyly, only to have the model yank at her hair.

Akashi grunted as her head was pulled back and soon was forced into a steamy kiss. "nnnn.... nn!" She groaned as Marisa forced her tongue into the sumo's mouth. Akashi was left at the mercy of the model's wet muscle as it pushed her own around, choosing to keep Marisa held up in the squeeze instead of fighting back. After a long moment of trying to get Marisa into the center of the ring, Akashi tried to pull away enough to speak. "Hannh... Marisa-chan... Such a hot kiss... but shouldn't you be more worried about other things?" Akashi would then try and use her position to heave Marisa up and slam her down tot he mat with all her weight on top of the model.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:36 am

Akashi broke the kiss, which made Marisa take a quick look at their situation. The sumo had carried them to the center of the ring, Marisa guessing that Akashi wanted her away from the ropes before starting in on her again.
"Mmm, if you liked it, then maybe you'd like to set me down so I can do the next one properly?" she said, licking her lips.
However, it looked like the Japanese woman wasn't having any of that. Feeling herself getting hefted like a sack of rice, Marisa's instincts took over. Quickly, she dropped her right arm, trying to snake it over Akashi's neck, looking to pull the larger woman's head down as Akashi started to throw her down. With any luck, Marisa hoped that the Japanese vixen would be caught offguard, and the model could pull her down into a DDT! Of course, Marisa would still have Akashi's weight crushing her down into the mat, but hopefully her opponent wouldn't expect to get her head driven into the mat in the bargain....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:00 am

The extra heave seemed to do it for Akashi. Hefting Marisa up like a doll ensured that the model could get her arm in position. When she went for the slam, she felt her neck bending and her eyes widened as forward momentum was putting her head first into the mat.

The crowd roared as Marisa reversed Akashi into a DDT and when the Sumo's head hit the mat, the crushing of her neck sent white into her vision momentarily. A moment later, she was moaning, dazed from the move and half laying on Marisa.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:28 pm

The Platinum Blonde lay beneath Akashi, silently offering thanks to all of her wrestling trainers for the long hours spent teaching her the basics of the sport.
As much as she would like to use the Japanese wrestler as a human blanket and take a rest, she knew she had to get moving. Getting out from under Akashi took a bit of time, but with a grunt of effort she would wriggle free of the sumo and get to her feet.
Knowing that having Akashi down on the mat and stunned was a chance she couldn't pass, Marisa would roll Akashi over onto her back before heading over to the sumo's feet. Seizing her by the ankles, she would pull the Japanese woman's legs open exposing her pussy. The sight was tantalizing, but the sight of Akashi's pierced clit drew her attention. The crowd cheered, recognizing the setup of one of Marisa signature erotic holds, but the American knew that the Figure Four Clitlock, as she called it, was basically trib while the victim's legs were held in the figure four position. The metal stud gave Akashi a sort of built in advantage in trib, but Marisa's other signature move involved hanging the sumo upside down in the corner. The mental picture of herself trying to work Akashi into that position drew a tired chuckle from the platinum haired woman.
*Maybe if Akashi's clit is softened up before hand...she won't last long enough for her piercing to be a factor.* Marisa reasoned.
Raising her foot above Akashi's sex drew surprised gasps from the crowd, who never knew Marisa to use a strike as violent and underhanded as a low blow. Akashi's fans even began to boo, but those were cut short as the American rested her foot softly on Akashi's pussy, rubbing it firmly. She would then try to take the metal stud of the piercing between her first and second toes, pulling and tugging gently with the best of her control....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Akashi didn't fight Marisa as the model rolled her onto her back. She groaned softly and lifted up her hand to press it against her head. It was throbbing from the DDT. She blinked as she watched Marisa pull up her legs and spread them through the fingers that was covering her face. Akashi's eyes widened as she saw Marisa lift up her foot. Her ears twitched as she heard the gasps and boos. She couldn't believe that Marisa was about to do something so dastardly either.

And that didn't come. Marisa pulled done her foot and began to rub Akashi's clit. Akashi threw her head back as Marisa began to rub her clit and the Sumo let out a throatiy moan. She felt Marisa's footwork as she tugged at her clit piercing and flashed Marisa a look. "Oh, Marisa-chan..." She pured. "What to you think you're doing?"

Akashi threw her hands forward to try and grab hold of Marisa's foot an hold it off of her pussy. "I don't have that because I need it, Marisa-chan. Akashi tried to yank Marisa's foot forward. She wasn't trying to pull Marisa off balance, just show her a few more tricks as she hoped to bring Marisa's foot close to her face so she could start planting kisses on Marisa's toes. A little prelude to what she could do if she could get Marisa's foot to he in the first place.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next