Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 9 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:47 am

"Deadly!" Mercy squeaked as her face reddened and she looked down at Heather. "D-Don't make me say it again, Heatherrrr..." She slurred a bit. "It was... so hot watching you dominate him..." She let out a husky moan as Heather tried to jostle Mercy off her. "You... lost it... you ... humiliated him, you... emasculated him in front of all those people." She was panting hard as she let go of Heather's arm and sat on her legs, giving Heather a chance to sit up.

"I just... I want to know what was going through your head. I want to feeel your body. I want you to do that to me!" She said and slid off Heather and got to her knees. "What do I have to do to wrench that sort of passion out of you? All that shame and heat just building up into a release. You never got it, did you? You never got to have it, that release?" Mercy bit her lips and slid her hand down her body, watching Heather as she stared into the girl's eyes and sensually touched herself until her palm rested on the front of her pants. She licked her lips and undid them while she continued to stare at Heather.

"You know you want to." Mercy said as she grinned at Heather. "Aren't you tired of being the helpless one? The one who's always forced to EAT PUSSY!" Mercy unzipped her pants and eased out of them. "Aren't you tired of only having a little, helpless man, just trying to save one last scrap of his dignity to take back to the locker room with him as the only person you can have control over?

"I'm not as helpless as Clyde is..." Mercy said grinning. "But I'm still not very tough. I'm sure you could have your way with me if you wanted." Mercy's lips formed an O. "Oh, wait... Just a moment ago I almost had you begging me to throw you down and have my way with you..." Mercy's gazed, though fixed, was quite glassy looking as she spoke.

"I... admired you Heather. You're so beautiful... you're athletic... You have a bright future and you could have anyone you wanted, man or woman. You dictated the rules of your own life and you did it honestly. Why wouldn't I be jealous. You even have a body that isn't all gangly and wiry. But... Maybe Angel was right? Maybe the only thing I should be impressed with is how easy it is for you to spread your legs!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:35 am

"Nh..I..could do that." Heather let out, biting her lip a bit as Mercy would release her arms, sitting on her legs. Heather sat up a bit, blinking a couple times as she tried to focus herself a bit. If Mercy wanted to see her dominant side, she would definitely show it to her, she just had to get into the mood.

"Eh..n-no..I didn't..Eh..Y-you're just gonna have to..let me get myself into the mood." Heather let out, though blushing even deeper as she watched Mercy slide her hand down her body, touching herself before she started to undo her zipper, easing out of them before she would hear her next words.

"Wh..what?? Th-that's not even true! I-I...I did it to Natalia! a-and...Cecilia once!...A-and Natasha!" Heather let out, trying to defend herself before Mercy went on, her words just hitting her straight through her heart as she blinked a few times, her eyes watering up just a bit. "M-mercy.." Heather let out, not knowing what to say before she clenched her teeth.

"H-how could you say t hat!?" Heather let out, trying to push herself up and push Mercy off her, trying to reverse their positions and get on top of her, her eyes tearing up a bit as she did, trying to pin Mercy's wrists and start to crawl up her. "S-saying those things about me..Y-you were saying they weren't true earlier!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:42 am

Mercy's eyes stared at Heather as she tried to defend herself. Her lips twitch as if she was trying hard not to grin at the fretting girl. Heather needed to get into the mood? She wasn't fast enough for the inebriated paralegal's tastes. Mercy had a much more effective way of stirring Heather's pot.

Mercy grunted when she was pushed down and straddled. She felt Heather press down on her and watched as the girl's exposed chest swayed as she protested and nearly came to tears. There was a gleam in her eye as Heather accused her harshly. She tried to pull one hand free and reach up and grab hold of Heather's hair so she cold give it a hard yank. "Then shut me up!" Mercy yelled back, staring into Heather's teary eyes.

"There's only one way to show me, isn't there!? Fuck my face, Heather! Fuck it and prove me wrong!" Mercy demanded, almost angrily screaming the words at Heather. Still, her heart was beating a mile a minute. She could feel it pounding hard in her chest as her body began to tingle.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:30 am

"Agh!?" Heather yelled out as she felt Mercy yank at her hair. She was really starting to piss her off and dig right into her emotions as she clenched her teeth. The stinging in her scalp was just infuriating her even more as she reached down, grabbing Mercy's hair to pull it right back, glaring down at the girl with her teary eyes.

"Fine!! You asked for it!" Heather let out as she unzipped her pants,reaching down and maneuvering herself out of them while remaining on top of Mercy. Right when she was able to remove them off herself, she would crawl up Mercy, sitting on her chest in just her black lace panties as she would look down at her.

"I'll show you EXACTLY what happens when im in control." She let out before gripping Mercy's hair tightly and shuffling forward, going to sit herself on Mercy's face, immediately starting to rub her crotch into it if she was able to get on top of herl ike that.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:55 am

Mercy felt grinned when she saw Heather start to get angry. When her hair was grabbed, she let out a yelp of her own, Her eyes began to water as her luscious pink locks were tugged at and her legs kicked behind her.

"Gaaah!"

When Heather sat up and began to undo her pants, Mercy's heart stopped. She could feel Heather's heat when she sat back down upon her and she inhalled a deep breath, holding it tightly as her heart thumped in her chest. As Heather pushed forward and lifted her self up, Mercy was already letting out a moan when she felt Heather's crotch forcefully press against her face.

"Mmmhmmmphhh!' She brought one hand up and dug her fingers into Heather's expose thigh while her leg's spread and she began to softly hump the air. Her mouth opened and she breathed hotly against Heather's thinly clad sex as it mashed her lips and nose with the hard gyrations.

She tried to suck in a breath but only tongued at the panties as she was ridden. While the music puled inside of her, she became intoxicated and she pictured herself in an arena with thousands of screaming fans, cheering Heather on as she humiliated her beaten foe.

Her legs snapped shut and she let her mp3 player drop to her side as her free hand slowly pushed around Heather and slid down her body, her fingers sneaking into her panties as she began to press her own buttons and softly finger herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Heather felt Mercy's muffled moans into her sex, the vibrations and her hot breath sending chills through Heather as she bit her lip a bit. The sensations were arousing Heather quite a bit as Mercy would dig her fingers into her thigh, humping the air like she did. The whole situation caused Heather to grin wickedly, licking her lips a bit.

"Haah I think you like this a bit too much Mercy." Heather let out, teasing her a bit as she continued to rub herself on the girl's face, turning her head to see Mercy start to finger herself.

"Hey now! This position is for MY pleasure!" If Mercy wanted the full treatment, Heather was going to give it to her as she would reach back for Mercy's wrist, gripping it and going to yank it away from what the girl was doing, holding it hard as she would lift herself up just a bit to slip her panties to the side, showing her bare sex to Mercy as she was getting quite wrapped up in the moment.

"So you pleasure ME not yourself." Heather continued before sitting herself back down on top of Mercy's face, this time with her bare sex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Mercy breathed hard and her cheeks flushed deeply as she was ridden by Heather. The moistening panties pressing hard against her face made her gasp out as much as she was able to as she was becoming lost in her fantasy. She was even starting to rev herself up as her hand slipped under her panties. But then she felt something tight on her wrist and pull it away.

Her eyes widened and she struggled hard to tug her arm out of Heather's grip. Mercy grunted and then inhaled deeply as Heather pulled aside her panties. "Ahnnn!" Mercy gasped, half in exasperation and half in anticipation. When Heather descended on her once more, Mercy fidgeted and squealed, trying to resist as she kicked, pulled her arm and shook her head.

"Mmmmm!" She groaned out as Heather's lower lips kissed her cheek. "Huuuuuunh!" Mercy exhaled and snapped her head back forward and pushed her lips and tongue into Heather's pussy, hungrily devouring the honeypot as she pushed her nose int Heather's clit. She still kicked and fought, bridging with her legs every once in a while and constantly trying to tug her arm free, even as she practically inhaled Heather's pussy with how greedily she lapped at it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:04 am

Heather watched as Mercy would inhale deeply with the breath that she gave her. She grinned wide at the feeling of dominance and the pleasure in it as she would sit back down on the girl's face with her bare sex. Mercy's kicking and pulling was just adding to the whole situation, Chills running up and down Heather's spine as she fully enjoyed this.

Heather let out a deep moan, her body arching in ecstatic pleasure as Mercy's tongue invaded her sex, her nose up against her clit all the while. "H-haah..g-good..h-here you earned this." Heather let out, releasing Mercy's wrist to allow the girl to do what she wanted. "Go ahead, I know how perverted you are right now, get yourself off." She let out, grinning wide as she grinded her sex on the girl's face, getting into the pleasure as much as she could, feeling herself heading towards her climax.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:47 am

Mercy let out a muffled moan as Heather released her arm. Her tongue flicked against Heather's sex as she was ridden hard by the lusty wrestler. Her nosed breathed hard into Heather's clit as she tried to keep her head from swimming from the lack of oxygen thanks to the smother.

And when she felt Heather let her hand go, Mercy's arm immediately snapped down to her sex and she pushed her fingers deep inside of herself, bucking up as she humped her own fingers. She was so wet that she felt like she was going to burst any moment. She couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Though the alcohol was certainly helping with that. She moaned into Heather's sex as her tongue sloppily slid in and out of the girl's pussy.

"Mmhhmmmmm!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:57 am

"Haaah..yess.." Heather was moaning and breathing heavily in pure ecstasy as she continued to ride Mercy's face, feeling her tongue skillfully pleasuring her like it did. She wasn't giving Mercy any break and kept thoroughly riding her face, looking to get the full amount of pleasure she could in the situation.

"Haah..J-jesus..Mercy.." Heather let out in a moan as she felt Mercy's moans vibrating through her sex. Added with the girl's tongue still pleasuring her and her breath against her clit, she couldn't take it anymore. She gripped her hair tightly and arched her body deeply, her juices bursting out from her sex onto the girl's face, Heather riding it out before it finally subsided, falling to the side on the bed and breathing in and out heavily.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next