Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 8 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:54 am

Mercy gasped when she felt Heather reach in and bagin to knead her breasts. "Uhuh!" She nodded her head as she let a breath roll out of her mouth. Her body was starting to get hypersensitive. And when Heather leaned in to kiss and lick her, Mercy let out a long groan.

"H-Haaaannnnnhhhnnnyes!"

She shouted!. Her hips bucked up and she pressed them tightly against Heather's underside as she shut her eyes. "Y-Yes! Yes!" She called out. "Heatherrrrrrrr!" She groaned out. She then let her eyes roll back a bit. "T-Take THAT... y-you stupid bitch!" She moaned out. "H-Heather... Ssssssunderland is worshiping MY TITS!" She practically screamed the last part.

Mercy's hand then slid down and started to run through Heather's hair. "Yess.. Goooood, yesss Heather! Please them! Love them! Take them!" She demanded. "You've earned it! G-Go ahead and witness their glory!" She said and then broke into a giggle fit. "Eheheh... I feel like a queen!" She said as she curled her free hand around and started groping at her bra, trying to unhook it, her arched back pushing her boobs into Heather's face even more.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:12 am

Heather would grind a little against Mercy's hips as she felt her press them tightly against her. She would continue to pleasure Mercy as much as she could as she felt her yell and groan out. Hearing her next words, screaming and bragging about what was happening, she couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as she kept pleasuring Mercy, feeling quite proud that she seemed to be liking this quite a bit.

She felt Mercy run her hand through her hair, causing her to let out a little relaxed sigh as she would hear Mercy's demands, hearing her break out into that giggle fit, seeing her unhook her bra as she pushed her boobs even more into her face. Heather quickly moved the unhooked bra away, kissing and licking at her bare breasts, moving over to lick and suck at her left nipple, massaging her other breast with her hand.

Seconds after though, she would sit herself up, removing her double breasted suit top, leaving her in just her corset-like tube top before she went back to pleasuring Mercy's breasts in the same way.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Mercy's eyes widened suddenly as she felt Heather reciprocate in her movements. Somehow, she wasn't expecting that! or, rather, she was now accutely aware of what SHE had been doing, not even realizing it before. Before she could do anything about it, however, she felt the cool aire against her exposed breasts. The goosepimples formed on her skin and her nipple tightened to maximum stiffness.

"Uhhhuuuuuuunh." She groaned out when she felt heather's wet tongue on her. One hand went down and she gripped the bed, her gr5inding turned into a push against Heather's hips and she held her breath as she was flooded by pleasure. "Hnnnnnnnnnn!"

When Heather sat up, the weight was directly on top of her and she squintet, looking at Heather as she removed her coat and tossed it aside. Mercy blushed. "H-Heather..." She said suddenly, trying to fend off the sensual assault as she nudged away Heather's head.

"Yours... I ... want to see them too..." She said meekishly. She'd seen them before on tv, but this was different. "I don'
t want to just see them from behind a television screen. I want to see them up close. I have already worshiped them, so, they should..." Mercy stopped and let out a sigh. She shook her head. It felt like she was starting to lose a little cloudiness and suddenly her cheeks went red.

Something inside of her pawed a the back of her mind and she gave Heather a nudge off of her, though not heavy. She looked up. "H-Heatherrr... Do like you do for those other girls. Do it... sexy..." She said and grinned. "I ... why can't you be sexy for meeeee?" She asked as if Heather had declined. "It's... It's because I don't have the kinds of TITS you like, isn't it!? They aren't good enough for yooooooou" Mercy whined and looked up at Heather. it seemed whens he was this drunk, she had a one track mind.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:42 am

As Heather went to go back to pleasuring Mercy after removing her coat, she would feel the girl stop her, causing her to go back to her sitting position, blinking a couple times. "Wh..what's the problem??" Heather let out, her excitement in the situation still getting the best of her added with the alcohol still in her as she shook her head.

Her next words though would cause her to blush a little causing her to shuffle around a bit. "Umn..Well.." Heather let out before Mercy would nudge her off. Heather was quite confused at what the girl was doing before she said her next words, causing her to grin just a bit. She wanted to give her what she wanted, and would let out a little sigh as she nodded her head.

"Alright." Heather let out, getting onto her knees before she would reach behind her, undoing the buttons on her dress shirt, pulling it away and tossing it to the side, removing her bra shortly after, letting her breasts free and exposed afterwards. "Is that to your liking? And listen I told you how I felt about your breasts! I-I really do like them!" Heather reassured Mercy, thinking over her words.

"..Do like I do for 'those other girls' in most people's eyes would be just me getting raped" Heather let out, grinning and shaking her head. "But I'm sure that's not what you mean." She let out, trying to crawl back on top of Mercy like she was before.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 am

Mercy's face dropped to a dull grin as Heather exposed herself. They were even more magnificent in person and Mercy suddenly felt her legs crossing. "Me... likey... She said and then shook her head. "Agh... I .. I mean., I .. they're hot, what the hell.." She said frowning at her own dazed childishness.

Mercy looked at Heather as her breasts swayed when she tried to crawl back. Mercy leaned forward and stuck out her hand. "Unh uh.." She said, pushing her hand into Heather's chest to keep her at bay. She eyed Heather as her lips pouted at the girl. Her cheeks flushed at the contact.

"H-Heather. Heather." Mercy stuttered. "I'm.. I'm a girl of wordsss, you know. IN the LAW, one wrong word can be the difference between winning and losing. It's just like that." She nodded. "You just ssssaid..."

She said, as she pushed herself off Heather and rolled away from her as iff she was suddenly playing hard to get. She crawled off the bed and stumbled away, snatching the sake bottle as she did and turning to face Heather, backing up as she did.

"Most people would see it that way!" She nodded and stared at Heather. "But... how IS it, really!?" She demanded. "How is it REALLY, Heather!?" She asked loudly. She then grinned. "What if... that's... what I want, huh? What if... I want to do that to yoooou, Heatherrr?"

Mercy then lifted up the sake bottle to her lips. She blew on it and giggled. She then batted her eyes at Heather and pushed out her tongue. She sensually ran it around the tip of the sake glass while she eyed Heather. "Answer my question, Heatherrr..."

Last edited by 445 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:30 am

"Haah..good..I'm glad you do." Heather let out, grinning at Mercy's reaction. She was just way too in the mood now, and and was really to go full on with Mercy before the girl would suddenly lean forward, sticking out her hand.

Heather let out a little confused yelp as she felt Mercy's hand on her chest. It was clear that Mercy was trying to keep her away, seeing that pout on her face, causing Heather to tilt her head. "What..What's the problem now?" Heather let out, the girl just prolonging it as she was getting quite eager.

She felt her push herself off and roll away, crawling off the bed, saying what she did. Her words caused her to blush deep as she would sit up on the bed. She shuffled around, her eyes darting around the room as she kept her eyes averted from Mercy. "I-If...If you wanted to do t hat...." Heather let out, holding back with what she was going to say as she bit her lip.

"I-I...I-if you wanted to do that....I-I would like it.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:13 am

"Mmmmmmmmhmmmm." Mercy said as she eyed Heather with the bottle pressed against her lips. "That wasn't the question I wanted you to anssswer." She slurred. "B-but, I guesssss, that it answers both questions." Mercy grinned beind the bottle and eyed Heather as she lifted it up and took large gulps of the sake. Her eyes squeezed shut as it looked like the was really struggling. There was sake dripping down her cheek and splashed onto her exposed chest. When she was done, she pulled the bottle away and settled her gaze on Heather.

"Ahhhhhh...." She let out a content sigh. She then grinned at Heather and took a step forward. She let the bottle drop to the floor and looked down at Heather's chest. "You WOULD like it." She began. She gripped her mp3 player tightly as the music pulsed through her ears. It stimulated her as much as the sake. "Having someone like ME doing all those thiiiiiings to you... those things that all those other girls just TAKE. They just TAKE TAKE TAKE!" Mercy said and narrowed her eyes.

"Th-The only person YOU can .. FUCK i-is someone you've got whipped, isn't it? ISN'T IT!?" Mercy snapped. "B-But... You don't haaaaaaave him whipped... Not anymore. You don't-"

Mercy lunged forward and pushed her lips hard against Heather's, trying to force her tongue deeply into Heather's mouth for a deep kiss as her hands came up and grabbed Heather's exposed breasts, digging her finger into the flesh as she pushed up on her tippy toes so she could really get into the kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:30 am

"A-aah..w-well...I figured that would answer your first question too.." Heather let out, blushing a little more as she shuffled around. Next though, she saw her gulp down even more of the sake, causing Heather to blink a couple t imes in disbelief. "Um...Mercy..I don't think that was a good idea.." Heather let out, having the state of mind to know enough that Mercy getting even more drunk couldn't mean anything good for her.

She jumped a little as the bottle hit the floor before Mercy went on. She blinked a couple times at her words, stunned a bit as she crawled back a little on the bed, getting slightly nervous at Mercy's attitude. "Um..." Heather didn't know how to respond before she heard her next words, hitting her straight in the chest quite hard.

"Wh..What!? Th-that's not true! And I don't even want--Wah!?"

Heather's words were cut off as Mercy lunged at her, pushing her lips hard against her's. Heather's face lit up red as the girl's tongue invaded her mouth, her digging at her breasts causing her to deeply moan in the kiss as she would struggle with Mercy at the surprise of the situation, though her struggles not very strong as she couldn't deny how much the forcefulness aroused her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:57 am

Mercy pushed her lips hard against Heather's and mashed her nose against Heather's face as it seemed like she was trying to force her tongue down Heather's throat. Her body mashed up against Heather's and her stiff nipples rubbed against Heather's and she moaned as her open mouth mashed and sealed with Heather's.

One hand went up and pushed Heather's shoulder down and the other did as well, even though she still had her mp3 player gripped tightly in it. After long moments, she pulled up, leaving a strand of saliva connecting them.

"H-Heatherrr..." Mercy said looking down at her with narrowed, bleary eyes. "T-This is... sort of embarrassing..." She said. She wasn't sure how she meant Heather to take her words. She had a few ideas about it running around.

"She leaned forward and whispered into Heather's ear. "Your match with Clyde... I watched it..." She whispered as though it were some sort of secret. "I... watched it." She repeated. "I've... fingered myself while watching it..." She breathed hotly into Heather's ear. Though she certainly wouldn't completely tell her that there were a few reasons why she did that.

"Do. It. to. Me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 am

Heather couldn't help but let out muffled and garbled moans into Mercy's kiss as the girl pressed her body up against her and pushed her tongue deep into her mouth. She felt like she was getting intoxicated by what Mercy was doing, almost as if she was like transferring what she was feeling onto Heather, exciting her quite a bit.

"Ah.." Heather let out as Mercy pushed her shoulders down before starting to say what she did. She blinked up at her a couple times, blushing quite a bit deeper as she leaned forward, whispering into her ear. Heather shivered as those whispers entered her ear, each word she was saying embarrassing her even further.

"S-seriously?" Heather let out before she would hear her next words, causing her to blink her eyes a couple times before reaching for Mercy's shoulders, trying to push her up just slightly.

"Y-you..you want me to do to you what I did to Clyde at the end of the match?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next