Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We Own the Night (Train)

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

We Own the Night (Train) - Page 6 Empty Re: We Own the Night (Train)

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:26 am

Mercy furrowed her brow at the thought that Heather would be cruising in this little match up. She poured the shot glass for both of them again. "Liar! You're soooo lying!" She said as she tried not to spill the drink. Two Cosmos may have made Mercy a happy girl but a Cosmo and a shot of Sake sent her to orbit. She was now enjoying quite a nice buzz from just that little bit. "I'm not gonna lose... to a rookie!" She demanded and nodded at the shot glass as she gripped her own.

She gripped it tightly and pulled it up to her lips, feeling her hand shaking. She gave a glance to Heather. Maybe if she was realy bluffing, Mercy wouldn't have to go through with another nasty shot of Sake. She softly panted against her shot glass, sending the clear liquid rippling until she shut her eyes tightly and threw the shot back. At least... she couldn't let it end on a tie!

Even if the stuff tasted horr- Not quite as repulsive as the first shot...

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:40 am

Heather blushed deep as she heard Mercy's words, calling her bluff. "I-I am so not lying!" Heather let out, shaking her head and waving her hand frantically as Mercy poured the two glasses. Seeing that sight was enough to cause her to blush even more as Mercy claimed she wasn't going to lose. "I-I'll show you exactly what a rookie can do!" She let out before she took the glass.

She would gulp a little, taking a deep breath as she brought it to her lips. She shut her eyes tightly, downing the second glass just as Mercy did. Her mind was racing and she felt like she was about to float away from the second shot, clearly having a different experience from Mercy.

"H-haaah..aah..that..nh...How bout you?" Heather let out, shaking her head as she did, trying to hold herself together, her face a deep red as she put the glass down. At this point, she was just praying that that was it and Mercy would conceed. She was finding out her body's low tolerance for alcohol as she started feeling a little lightheaded and dizzy. "You go, right? This...Such a simple competition. Come on now Mercy." She let out with a little laugh, shaking her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:08 am

Mercy furrowed her brow and let out hot, alcohol soaked sigh. "I'm doing just f-f-f I'm great!" She said, leering at Heather with red cheeks. "H-How about you, P-Princesssss..." Mercy said as she furrowed her brow. She tried to shake off the effects of the drink. She swallowed some air and held up the bottle to pour another round. She wasn't wasted completely but her head was cloudy and she felt a burning desire to out do Heather.

She steadied her shaky hand for her glass but spilled a few drops when she poured Heather. She then set the bottled down and let out a sigh. "When did it get so hot in here?" She said suddenly and tugged at her tie, loosening it.

She then stared at her glass and then back up at Heather. One more couldn't hurt anything, could it? She thought before she gripped the glass tightly, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgA8z0Gh2iQ:37tmvus6]her music[/url:37tmvus6] suddenly catching her attention and causing her face to form into a goofy grin. "Ha!" She sharply laughed before she tugged her arm upward and gulped down the sake in one drink and slapped it down on the table.

"Kinda.. tastes good... after three..." She panted out as she eyed Heather carefully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:16 am

"P-princess!?" Heather let out, in response to Mercy's words, gritting her teeth a bit. She watched the girl as she poured another round, Heather gulping at the sight. She hung her head a bit, trying to focus herself but she was feeling a little woozy.

"Ah.." Heather watched Mercy loosen her tie, causing her to gulp just a bit before she shook her head. Being slightly tipsy wasn't helping those thoughts coming in her head and she was trying her best to push them out.

She watched Mercy take that third glass down, causing Heather to let out a loud sigh. "Youuuu littllle...Couldn't just..leave the damn thing at 2." Heather let out, shaking her head as she grabbed her own glass. She stared at the contents for quite a while. Her mind was t elling her as much as it could to turn it down but she didn't want to lose.

She would pick the glass up, bringing it to her lips keeping it there for a little bit before she would shake her head, pushing it away. "Nooo no no no..one more and..I'll...probably pass out.." Heather said, shaking her head.

"Haah WHATEVER GLOAT ALL YOU WANT GO RIGHT AHEAD!" Heather let out as she threw her hands up, a long sigh escaping her mouth as she kept her gaze averted from Mercy, ashamed at how little she could take as her face was a full red.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:31 am

"Haaaaaah!" Mercy said as she watched with glee as Heather set down the glass. "I kneeeeew it!" In the time it took Heather to decide she was out of the contest, Mercy was feeling reaaaaaalllly good. She threw her hand up in triumph and foolishly grabbed Heather's glass.

"Lightweight." She muttered through a grin. "That's what you should be in. The lightweight division. Look. A skinny little dweeb beat big tough Heather!" She said and stuck out her tongue. "L-Look How much of a bad asss, I am, Heather!" She said as she visibly swayed while reaching for Heather's drink, missing a few times before scooping it up in her hand. Not without spilling it a bit, she lifted it up and pulled it to her lips, not throwing it back like before but gulping it in a few quick swallows like it was a larger drink, a few drops dribbling down her chin as she let out a hot sigh of relief and grinned goofily at Heather.

"I can't wait... I can't wait to make you ... you owe ME now!" She said as she pointed at Heather with the empty glass in her hand, her body dipping forward causing her to press her finger into Heather's boob as she gloated at the wrestler.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:37 am

"Uuugh.." Heather groaned out as Mercy boasted just as she thought she was going to. Heather was still feeling quite drowsy, shaking her head to keep herself as she would see Mercy throw her hand up in triumph, exclaiming out just as she deserved to.

"Oooh Shut uuup!" Heather let out, shaking her head before Mercy took her drink, causing Heather to stare up at her, blinking as she drank it down, though gulping it down this time. Heather looked on in disbelief as Mercy gave her that goofy grin, seeing t he drops dribbling down her chin. "A-aah.." Heather didn't know what to say at the sight before Mercy pointed at her like she did.

She felt her press her finger into her breast, causing Heather's already red face to turn an even deeper red, lazily going to move her hand away as she shook her head. "Psh..whatever...I doubt youu could even come up with anything that bad anyways!" Heather let out, crossing her arms and looking straight at her as she did, trying to focus her eyes as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 am

Mercy stood up after her hand was batted away and wiggled her body in the worst victory dance ever. She stumbled slightly and was lucky that she wasn't falling over.

"But, I could come up with ANYTHING!" She teased back. "And th-thatsss the point! I could make you call me Queen Mercy! the whole rest of the trip! Or... or, maybe Mistress!" She grinned devilishly, swaying as she looked at Heather. While she considered her options, she unconsciously began to unbutton her suitcoat, slipping it off and letting it fall tot eh ground, revealing a white buttoned up dress shirt with a black bra barely visible underneath. She tugged at her tie again so it hung loosely around her neck while she continued to think of things for Heather to do.

"Maybe I should make you come to my house and be my maid for a week! Oorrrrrrr maybe I should make you teach me how to wrestle! T-There's this... b-bBITCH that I need to kick her ass!" Mercy slurred. "B-But I'll kick that sssstupid cheerleader in the .. those ugly tits of hers and send her crying back home to Ch-Cheerleader land! Whereffffer that is!" Mercy then licked her lips as she eyed Heather. "Or.. I'll debut against you and just insist you let me win!" Mercy waved her finger at Heather. "I... you'd owwwe me."

Mercy then let out a sigh. "Maybe I will just have you give me a niiiice massage..." She said as she grinned. "Oh, oh, Heather... there are soo many things I want to do to you...ahhh... I could make you do!" She corrected herself but barely acknowledged the mistake. She then swooped around the small table and tried to gracefully sit down, oonly to pplop herself into Heather's lap. "I think... I think..." She said, her mouth not breakign stride one bit. "That you can start by being my chair!" She grinned as seh made herself comfy on Heather's lap, swinging an arm around to sit perpendicular with Heather almost like she was sitting on Santa's lap.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 am

"A-aah what??" Heather let out, blushing even deeper at Mercy's first suggestions, and it wasn't helped that seconds later she would unbutton her suitcoat, revealing her dress shirt where as to Heather could see her black bra just a little. Heather's face was lit up red as she blinked her eyes at the sight, Mercy looking incredibly sexy like that. Heather just gulped a bit as she looked on at her before she would start to talk about more of the things that were coming to her mind.

Her maid suggestion made that blush remain before she went on about wrestling. "Haaah I could.." Heather let out, just adding her two cents, the teaching Mercy how to wrestle seeming to be the easiest and safest choice, but the girl just kept going on. "Throow a match????" Heather let out, utterly stunned at the suggestion, mostly because of how drowsy she was before Mercy waved her finger at her, causing her to look down a bit.

Mercy's words were really getting to Heather, causing her to feel a little ashamed that she was slightly turned on by how the girl seemed to have such a control over her at the moment since she owed her anything, the alcohol messing with Heather's head as well. Soon though, Mercy would sit down on her lap, causing her face to light up as red as it could get, Mercy swinging an arm around her just to add to it. "Ah--haah---M-M-Mercy..h-hold on a second.." Heather let out, not knowing what to say, incredibly flustered as she tried not to look at the girl, though she couldn't help but keep glancing down at her bust.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 am

Mercy wriggled her butt against Heather's lap, getting herself quite comfortable as she leaned against Heather and rested her head on the girl's shoulder. She closed her eyes and let out a hot sigh. She then opened an eye and grinned. "You're pretty comfy, Heather." She said. "Don't think this counts though. YOU still owe me!"

Mercy blinked as she looked at Heather and saw her eyes. Heather..." She said and lifted up her hand and put her index finger on Heather's chin and turned her to face Mercy. "Myyyy eyesss are up here!" She said with a giggle.

She then readjusted herself so she was now facing Heather with one leg on either side of the girl. She wrapped her arms around the back of Heather's neck and grinned. "You were... Y-You were staring at my boobs!" She said with a grin. "You're not supposed to ... you're not supposed to do that!"

Mercy leaned in and pressed her forehead against Heather's and looked into her eyes, letting her sake breath roll out of her mouth in soft pants. "D'you like them? I .. I wish they were bigger. They aren't very good..."

Mercy closed her eyes and let her head slip off Heather's forehead and pressed her cheek against Heather's. Her wet lips brushed against Heather's ear as she began to speak . "T-That bitch Lilly has really nice tits. I'm... I'm Jealous.. That's why he likes her. He likes big, fat cow udders!"

Mercy buried her face in Heather's neck. "Touch them." She murmured. "I just want... SOMEONE to appreciate them!" She whined into Heather's neck, her lips softly brushing up against the skin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

"Yeaaahh whatever." Heather let out, knowing full well that Mercy wasn't going to consider this being what Heather owed her. She would just sigh out, though the blush remaining on her face as Mercy would wiggle her butt against her lap.

"Huh?" Heather let out as Mercy put her index finger on her chin to turn her head to face her. At her next words, Heather's face got as red as it could get as she shook her head.

"N-no! I wasn't-M-Mercy!" As Mercy turned herself, sitting fully on her lap, her legs on either side of her and wrapping her arms around the back of her head, Heather was burning up, fully embarrassed and flustered by what she was doing. "I-I-I'm sorry! I-I just...y-you took off your coat a-and then the thing with your tie i-it was..S-sorry!!"

"Eh??" Heather was stunned at Mercy's next question as she pressed her forehead against her's, Heather forced to stare her in the eyes. "Um...W-well..I-I DO like them...th-they're nice.." Heather let out what she was thinking, wincing at Mercy's hot breath.

With her adjusting, Heather shivered and shuddered, feeling quite aroused at the feeling of her lips brushing against her ear. "Wh...what are you..talking about?" Heather let out before she heard Mercy's request, causing her heart to skip a beat, her face burning up with Mercy's lips softly brushing against her neck.

"O...ok....s-sorry about this.." Heather let out, shutting her eyes tightly as she brought her hands up, groping a bit at Mercy's breasts.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next