Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Enchanté, My Dear

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

enchate my dear - Enchanté, My Dear - Page 4 Empty Re: Enchanté, My Dear

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Mamouru grinned as he heard Reika's words. He walked out of the bar with the girl pressed up firmly against him. He was definitely tipsy, but he knew how to control his alcohol too and wasn't fall down drunk just yet. He looked at her, pressing his lips up against her neck as they exited the back. "I know a place that will serve us in a more private setting, if you want to keep drinking. Or... some coffee if you want to cool off..." He suggested.

He then saw Reika's car and raised an eyebrow. Another girl with a nice ride. He thought about it. Cecilia was the last. Her and Reika seemed quite similar in a lot of ways. He just wondered if they were the same where it mattered. He was quite looking to find out.

"Or... we can skip all that." He added. "We both know how this is going to end, so why keep playing the game." He added as he pulled out his keys and jangled them. "Then again... I do love the game very much. You're quite the player, Reika-chan."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:02 pm

As much as that first flirt moment was entertaining with a person of Mamouru's, class, Reika had indeed lured him into her grasp, almost like Mam himself was attached to her from now on, aside from the small kissing sensation on her neck. His hot breath, panting, along with his accent...was more adorably childish than flattering, yet she still had some use for him, questions to ask him, valuable answers, to spill from his smug mind. While in the long run, just to see how good he was in bed with her...quite a challenge, only the worthy could partake in. "I know you want me all to yourself, Mamouru, but the last one who said such things like that, ended up with a broken nose..." she giggled devilish, teasing him with a little fear, along with her beckoning tone, "that's if you think you can handle just me and you, alone~" she finished, playfully flipping him to the cold, hard ground, as she would perch her firm butt on her car's bonnet, looking down at him with a smirk, while digging her heeled foot into his stomach.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

enchate my dear - Enchanté, My Dear - Page 4 CxD01fY
enchate my dear - Enchanté, My Dear - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Mamouru grinned at Reika. Her demeanor was quite adorable. He was also surprised at how easy he managed to get her into his grasp. He thought that the sultry vixen would take more coaxing but it seemed as though she a lot more like the other girls than he had thought. A little disappointing but he figured that she might make up for it in other ways. And that was the point.

Once again she teased him with the threat of violence and Mamouru raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I'm afraid of that?" He asked. He'd been threatened, beaten and worse by various girls. What was another notch on the belt, after all? She might break his nose but in the end, he'd be inside of her.

Mamouru grunted when he was suddenly flipped to the ground and groaned when she ground her heel into his stomach. He lifted his hands to hold tightly onto her ankle and smiled through the pain. "Oh, Reika-chan. I like your foreplay quite a bit. He said as he curled up one of his legs and set it against her leg. "How rough do you plan on getting? I just need to know. I'd hate for you to run off crying because you can't take your own medicine."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Mamouru's taunting was only driving Reika's heel in further, managing to pull a smile, while she had him down on the cold floor. Masochist like as she could feel him squirm, but even for a person like herself, she did enjoy someone who could withstand pain...and enjoy it at the same time. "That's one thing you have to put into your mind about me, Mamouru, I never, run away from anyone..." she said, leaning forward just to see him, gasp for some air, while Reika maintained her posture. Heaving her chest, through her shirt in the cold nightly air, before tossing down Mam's own jacket onto his face...

Tracing her heeled foot in a slither, right down his upper body until it stopped, at the crotch area, to give the brave boy a nice, but small kick to his private place. Teasing him to see that there was much more to be done...in private that was. 'Rei Rei, where u goooo?' bleeped a incoming text message, as Rei frowned her eyebrows at the ID, Alice, of all people...she really didn't need her for much else for tonight, making Reika herself slide into the drivers seat of her car, and rev the engine to get Mam's attention.

"Coming?" Reika said, opening the passenger door for Mam, "or are you just going to lay there like a fool?~"

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Mamouru continued to hold onto Reika's foot and look up at her. The way she taunted him was amusing. He was glad that she wasn't going to run away. He'd hate for her to get cold feet. When she moved her foot, he loosened his grip enough for her to let her until she felt the foot on the crotch. His hands tightened again when he felt the hard shove and he pushed her ankle enough to avoid serious pain. Hmmm, so she is like that, eh? He thought to himself as she seemed to pull her foot away fully.

He sat up and got to his feet as she called him to the car. He brushed himself off and slid his jacket on before easing into the car and closing the door. He looked around and smiled coyly. Quite the catch, this one. He so did like girls with money and a taste for expensive toys. Though it could be a double edged sword, Mamouru was perfectly happy with things right now.

"Quite a lovely carriage." Mamouru said. "Did we decide on a destination/" He asked with a smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:24 am

Reika rolled her eyes, for if they walked home, they would have more chance bumping into some other drunks...or any other AFW wrestler on a night out, for that thought. Relaxing back in her car leather seat, as she watched Mamouru stumble in, "as if I would take the bus with you, charming~" she said with a relaxed sigh, not answering Mam's question of where they would be going...preferably his own home, since the address in the wallet she had sneakily, sneaked off him, showed too much of his information.

A few credit cards...pictures of familiar girls...and of course his house address...

She smiled widely, "oh I think you know where we're both heading tonight~" she said with a purr, before throttling down the accelerator of the Nissan, to have some fun on the long, ghostly and empty highway just up ahead. Luckily, Reika's driving skill was just as good as her passion to fight, a hobby, and a stress reliever. Giving them a little time to talk, and who knows else what.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Mamouru grinned at Reika. "Yes. It seems like it was inevitable, wasn't it.' He said as he reached out and placed his hand on hers. "But there's not need to get there just yet. Why don't we see if the city can handle your toy?"

He was pulled back into his seat a little bit when she accelerated. "Ah, Reika-chan." he said. "I do so love these sorts of trips. he remembered when he took a ride with Cecilia as well. Equally amusing. And soon once they finished their joyride, this night would end the same as that.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:12 pm

Looking to the side of the passenger seat, where Mamouru sat, slurring, with his breath of alcohol, Reika looked to him with a cat like smile. He sure seemed the risk taker, along with the thinker at that, but could he handle her own skills behind the wheel of a roaring car? for it sounded at least 'fun' along with her thought, of driving them to a part of the district with a nice, romantic scenic view of the city. But that picture of Cecilia he had tucked, inside his wallet, just made Reika flare her nose up, in a little disapproval of him...dating trash like that?, Reika just shook her head. "Oh do you now? well...we could always find a nice location, see the sights, settle into each other..." she teased the boy, rubbing her hands on the wheel of the car, "but it sounds like you want a little more..." Reika grinned, letting the car pass at the junction, before revving her car's engine at the red light...

If she set off now, at full speed, those camera's up ahead would most likely clock her speed, but tonight seemed so silent in terms of traffic. Keeping her eye on the time, and the fact the boy's hands would start getting frisky, Reika floored the car's acceleration passing the red lights...trying to make Mamouru fly forward in his seat, or even feel a little sick.

"I do hope your feeling alright, Mamouru kun~" she said, fakely putting on a cutesy tone, as she handled the car with the destination in mind, of the local forest route for them to take they're romantic getaway, somewhere a little more secretive...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Mamouru smirked at the way Reika teased. She acted like she didn't want the same thing. Well, even if she turned out to be a buzz kill, he got a nice ride, probably to his house, with a pretty girl and an exquisite ride. His thumb slid along the back of her hand as she came tot he stop and revved her engine menacingly.

When Reika floored the accelerator, Mamouru's eyes did widen and his grip tightened on Reika's hand. He flew forward a little bit but the seat belt held him in place and he smiled at Reika. "If you do anything else like you drive, then I think I'm looking quite forward to whatever you have to offer, Reika-chan." He added with a wide grin. "

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Couldn't help but humor herself at the image, he almost hit the window, but for a sane touch inside Reika's heart, he wouldn't be bailed on the side of the road after all...for it was no secret of the many men Reika had dated, and used. In a strange way, they were just about the same in terms of using they're ex-partners. "I'll let you explore that for yourself, Mamouru~" she smiled, getting quite a warm shiver as he stroked onto her soft skin, only to make her slow down as they traveled, half an hour's worth of driving and flirting would keep they enthralled, until finally they would reach they're destination for the night...

No fancy house...no comfy bed, but just a spot which was just right, and out of the way of seeing eyes...
Stamping out the thought in her mind, of Mamoru's other lovers...true, he didn't really love her, nor did she love him in that special someone way, but rather using him as her yearning 'disposable' admirer.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next