Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Enchanté, My Dear

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

enchate my dear - Enchanté, My Dear - Page 2 Empty Re: Enchanté, My Dear

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 am

Mamouru nodded his head at Reika and smiled. He had used most of his money that he had made on girls. He knew how to make good use of it. Reika was certainly accepting of his generosity as well, so it wasn't so bad. Some girls didn't want to be lavished upon, or claimed they didn't, but what was more empowering than commanding a man into such obedience? That was a fun game to play and Mamouru blushed as she touched his face. Such an enticing, yet small maneuver. He reached out and touched the side of her arm with two of his fingers.

"Novelty? Interesting. I suppose it's just that, unless you don't actually work for the AFW. Then it seems less like a novelty and more like..." Mamouru lifted his head a bit to think. "A chance to touch the stars...." He looked Reika int he eyes. "You don't seem to have much use for that, Reika-san." She said. "So you're either a star, or... the sky itself." A roundabout way of asking whether she was in AFW or not, but even if she wasn't, it seemed like she had the aura of a star. She was quite intriguing.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 pm

[quote="Tatyina":9oxkod1m]Mamouru nodded his head at Reika and smiled. He had used most of his money that he had made on girls. He knew how to make good use of it. Reika was certainly accepting of his generosity as well, so it wasn't so bad. Some girls didn't want to be lavished upon, or claimed they didn't, but what was more empowering than commanding a man into such obedience? That was a fun game to play and Mamouru blushed as she touched his face. Such an enticing, yet small maneuver. He reached out and touched the side of her arm with two of his fingers.

"Novelty? Interesting. I suppose it's just that, unless you don't actually work for the AFW. Then it seems less like a novelty and more like..." Mamouru lifted his head a bit to think. "A chance to touch the stars...." He looked Reika int he eyes. "You don't seem to have much use for that, Reika-san." She said. "So you're either a star, or... the sky itself." A roundabout way of asking whether she was in AFW or not, but even if she wasn't, it seemed like she had the aura of a star. She was quite intriguing.

As Mamoru spoke more, it was clear he was trying to woo on the model and vicious fighter, quite arguably, many men, women did say she was one of the most prettiest, aspiring fighters out there among all the female dogs on a leash. Aside from the many posers. Reika always loved that, the utter most affection of others -as well as making them scream sometimes- especially from a mysterious boy who sounded like he wanted her, body and eyes for himself. "And I suppose you say that to every girl that fights and sexes themselves up, in these league's?" Rei teased with a small giggle, taking a big sip of her drink as the plucky bar tender slid them over, running her finger around the rim as she sat, delighted he had more confidence than the men she previously met in the past...

Naturally, Reika saw this smooth way of talking, of one trying to get into her lower regions below. But she did bite if he decided to get too, controlling, on having his way with her...however, Mam didn't look like the typical bar drinker surrounding himself in girls and the devil's drink. From far as she knew from him, by looking into his eyes lustilly.

"You don't seem to be the local drinker, however...we do have something in common..." she said, giving a little nice sigh, leaning her head quite close into his chest to see if he blushed, or stuttered like the rest. While snaking her left thigh, on top of his thigh for a night of charms to come. "Me and you..." she whispered gently...

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

enchate my dear - Enchanté, My Dear - Page 2 CxD01fY
enchate my dear - Enchanté, My Dear - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:18 am

Mamouru let out a smile at Reika's words. Did he say that to all the sexy girls that he tried to woo? Of course not, he wasn't dumb enough to use the same cheesy pick up line on every girl. Some demanded more special attention and others, well... he only had to flash a smile to get them home for the night. Mamouru turned his head and looked at Reika coyly. "Oh? Is that how you put it?" He said as he watched her run her finger along the glass rim. "Do you fight and sex yourself up in the ring?" He would have to play this carefully. "I might have to take the drink back if all it takes to enjoy your company is just to schedule a match." He wondered how that would go over. It was pretty bold to say.

mamouru took her closeness in stride. He was curious about her. His cheeks flushed, but he accepted her closeness with a smile. "Do we?" He said. "I'm intrigued to hear what it could be. You're a very intriguing woman, Reika-san." He admitted truthfully as he pulled his hand up to take hers. It seemed as if she was not wasting time with any physical advancement. That meant she was either a drink slut, which Mamouru was almost sure she was not. Or she was a woman who liked to get down to business and felt that she was a huntress of some sort. He definitely hoped for the later.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:02 pm

[quote="Tatyina":y3wl663e]Mamouru let out a smile at Reika's words. Did he say that to all the sexy girls that he tried to woo? Of course not, he wasn't dumb enough to use the same cheesy pick up line on every girl. Some demanded more special attention and others, well... he only had to flash a smile to get them home for the night. Mamouru turned his head and looked at Reika coyly. "Oh? Is that how you put it?" He said as he watched her run her finger along the glass rim. "Do you fight and sex yourself up in the ring?" He would have to play this carefully. "I might have to take the drink back if all it takes to enjoy your company is just to schedule a match." He wondered how that would go over. It was pretty bold to say.

mamouru took her closeness in stride. He was curious about her. His cheeks flushed, but he accepted her closeness with a smile. "Do we?" He said. "I'm intrigued to hear what it could be. You're a very intriguing woman, Reika-san." He admitted truthfully as he pulled his hand up to take hers. It seemed as if she was not wasting time with any physical advancement. That meant she was either a drink slut, which Mamouru was almost sure she was not. Or she was a woman who liked to get down to business and felt that she was a huntress of some sort. He definitely hoped for the later.

Reika giggled at how much of a charming boy he was, most nervous ones, would of ran out of things to say by now...or just oggled at her looks. Mam, for once, was different than the fray, making Rei tap her index finger onto his nose to reassure his "cute" way of talking to fight girls outside the arena. "Its fine my Dear, really, I do like to look my best in the ring for the droves..." she purred, stroking his lap as she tilted her head to the side with a squinted eyed gaze of cheeky intentions, "someone like you, are even charming by they're mysterious, brash looks..." saying this to Mam's looks, Rei not being a slut at all since getting called this would usually end, in someone's face planted in the bar counter, the boy sat beside her, was lucky this time for keeping his thoughts to himself. By looking into the boy's eyes, she could tell what he was thinking.

She was the model of a Japanese clothing designer brand, as well as the vicious Viper she was, so how did he get this into his mind to call for her "to sex herself up" in the ring? making Reika look to him with a surprised, sultry look...

Rei, did see something in him...that name...Mamoru, often pondered her mind when she thought of the big names around here. Not forgetting, that she did hear of him seducing many women before, powerful ones, enough to break there hearts away...

If her thoughts were right, she was drinking with quite the "womaniser" of the AFW, making her even more interested into the mysterious boy he was. "Mam-mor-ru..." she sighed, tracing her finger up his shirt, "so it is the boy I have been hearing so much about..." she said, beckoning him on.

"In that case, we do have a lot in common...Mr Mamoru~..."

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Mamouru was surprised at Reika's physical affection. The girl was quite handsy and Mamouru really appreciated it. Feeling a woman's frisky touch was rather unusual. It was rare for a woman to be so assertive but that made him think that she knew exactly what she wanted.

He smiled at Reika. "Oh?" He said. "I didn't realize I had a reputation that preceded me?" Well, tere was bound to be some that knew. After all, he had managed to get with two of AFW's most prominent wrestlers and others who might want to gossip about him as well. It didn't seem to perturb Reika though. If anything it seemed like she might actually be intrigued by the prospect.

"And you're still intrigued? Reika-san, maybe we DO have much in common. Perhaps we should leave this place and see just how alike we really are?" He suggested with a coy smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 pm

[quote="Tatyina":3marmb85]Mamouru was surprised at Reika's physical affection. The girl was quite handsy and Mamouru really appreciated it. Feeling a woman's frisky touch was rather unusual. It was rare for a woman to be so assertive but that made him think that she knew exactly what she wanted.

He smiled at Reika. "Oh?" He said. "I didn't realize I had a reputation that preceded me?" Well, tere was bound to be some that knew. After all, he had managed to get with two of AFW's most prominent wrestlers and others who might want to gossip about him as well. It didn't seem to perturb Reika though. If anything it seemed like she might actually be intrigued by the prospect.

"And you're still intrigued? Reika-san, maybe we DO have much in common. Perhaps we should leave this place and see just how alike we really are?" He suggested with a coy smile.

From the name Mamouru, Reika remembered hearing of a man seducing the likes of Cecilia, to even little innocent Cassie herself, to his own devices of bedding with them. Making himself to be quite the lesser known, but handsome playboy of the league's to that of Reika's tastes. Deep down, she adored a man who could seduce, and dance the dance of flattering people, aside from they're toughness...something she saw in Mamouru each time she gazed at him. "And I'm guessing your thinking of throwing me into bed, of having a night of passion and, crushing the hard ice between us..." Reika smiled cheekily, picking up 3 clumps of ice from his glass, and crushing them to trickle cold water into his lap... embarrassing, as it got some laugh's from some of the patron's, but Reika was only playing with the boy after all...

Mam's little hint hint, of taking this conversation to bed, sounded quite the night, but where was the fun in that without soaking the expensive tastes of the devil's blood? for it looked quite the nice night, to drink, and dance perhaps...without dealing with any interruptions, or a drunken little girl.

"Apart from that cute offer of yours, I'm all ears, Mr Mamouru..." she said not wanting to leave the nice "bar date" so soon, before leaning back to her chair to listen to his "reputation" with many women, ordering them more drinks, so the mysterious new couple could indulge themselves in a little game of strength, and little perks of pleasures.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

mamouru watched with a smile as Reika continued to tempt him. Her words very bluntly spelled out his intentions, but Mamouru played it cool until he watched her drop ice into his lap. His brow knit momentarily and he thought that the ice was the first step in the time honored tradition of sparking a woman's ire. He thought the slap would come next, possibly even a drink in his face and then? Well, she'd just be gone and he'd only get one final look at her tight ass as she walked out of his life.

But when that didn't happen, Mamouru raised an eyebrow at Reika as he deftly brushed the partially melted ice off his lap. "If it was that easy, then maybe it wouldn't be worth it?" Mamouru said with a smirk. He took his drink and gulped it down. He then tossed the last bit of ice to the ground with a quick jerk of his hand. No need to give her more ammo, after all, right?

"Just something with a little more atmosphere, something more personal. Another bar with less... clutter. Somewhere we can get a booth or a restaurant. I don't think that would be too bad, really?' He said, tilting his head as he looked at her with a wry smile. But then, when she ordered more drinks, he was wondering what her game might be. He had gotten used to sipping alcohol, not drinking it. It gave the appearance of drinking without actually having to get drunk. Not that he was afraid of handing his drink, but why take the chance when you were working your game?

Mamouru looked at Reika as the drinks came. He smiled and pushed his hand up her thigh, leaning in. "You like the openness of this place, right?" He said, speaking low. "So any of our mistakes are amplified?" He said in a low tone, looking into her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 pm

[quote="Tatyina":148cl9e7]mamouru watched with a smile as Reika continued to tempt him. Her words very bluntly spelled out his intentions, but Mamouru played it cool until he watched her drop ice into his lap. His brow knit momentarily and he thought that the ice was the first step in the time honored tradition of sparking a woman's ire. He thought the slap would come next, possibly even a drink in his face and then? Well, she'd just be gone and he'd only get one final look at her tight ass as she walked out of his life.

But when that didn't happen, Mamouru raised an eyebrow at Reika as he deftly brushed the partially melted ice off his lap. "If it was that easy, then maybe it wouldn't be worth it?" Mamouru said with a smirk. He took his drink and gulped it down. He then tossed the last bit of ice to the ground with a quick jerk of his hand. No need to give her more ammo, after all, right?

"Just something with a little more atmosphere, something more personal. Another bar with less... clutter. Somewhere we can get a booth or a restaurant. I don't think that would be too bad, really?' He said, tilting his head as he looked at her with a wry smile. But then, when she ordered more drinks, he was wondering what her game might be. He had gotten used to sipping alcohol, not drinking it. It gave the appearance of drinking without actually having to get drunk. Not that he was afraid of handing his drink, but why take the chance when you were working your game?

Mamouru looked at Reika as the drinks came. He smiled and pushed his hand up her thigh, leaning in. "You like the openness of this place, right?" He said, speaking low. "So any of our mistakes are amplified?" He said in a low tone, looking into her eyes.

Reika just watched him closely as he tried to keep cool, to her little tricks, knowing that Mamouru was trying his best to lure her out of this disgusting bar of familiar faces. A charming though, but fun was a thing the two could have anywhere, especially in the presence of Reika, "dear dear Mamouru, are you shy of being out in public? do I...have to take you out of this nice little place, to give you a confidence booster...Mr Mamouru?" she said leaning up to his ear clicking her tongue as she whispered, then deeply looking back into his eyes as her head turned slowly back to him. If he was deciding to fuck her in a back alley, then surely, he must of seen who he was dealing with, right in front of him...a cold, yet sensual soul of psychotic trust and relentless strength...whether he wanted her, or just intended to have her under his finger.

For a while, Reika took a good long stare at him before silencing with him, figuring the boy out for what he was behind all these dark charms, and a nice aroma of deodorant to him. He hadn't come on a date, but more to lure into another girl...

But for now, teasing him with a little drinking game in the long night hours, offered both sexual gestures and enticing taste's of the two. Reika herself admiring his style...a big time womaniser of the league's, along with a accent that could drive any woman insane for lust. Of course, Mam was cute, for his "mind games" and charms, Reika herself taking a long drink of the devil's brew in her glass. "Angel of Dark's lust" read the label, strong, yet Reika downed it as she put her glass down, looking at Mam, with one irresistible look of her charms...

"If it was easy, I would of had you wrapped around my finger by now..." she said, teasing him, since she wasn't being too predictable either on lunging in for him.

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:16 am

"Hmmm...." Mamouru said as he watched Reika continue to tease him. Even if he wanted a change of scenery, he was suddenly becoming lost in their little world. Even if the whole place was staring at them, he would not even realize it anymore. He grinned at her words and his cheeks felt hot as she whispered in his ear, her hot breath tickling his lobe made his body shiver with sudden delight. His fingers gave a soft squeeze on Reika's thigh before he slid them up further along her leg, trying to tease her in the way she was teasing him.

"Reika-san..." He said as their eyes met, their faces close, as they dueled with silent eye contact, Mamouru not breaking away from her as she remained fixed on him.

My thoughts exactly." He said as he watched her down the drink like a champion, taking in a subtle hint of alcohol from her close, soft breaths. It tingled his nose and begged him to take her challenge.

Mamour leaned forward, his fingers slipping along the curve of her leg to dip into her inner thigh momentarily before he took the glass and pulled his hand back once more to a comfortable resting place. With a hard jerk, he tossed the shot back and set the glass on the table upside down.

"Ahhh...." He said as he started intently at Reika with a rueful gleam in his eye. "Are we going to go until we make fools of ourselves?" He said. "Until we're just sprawled out on the table?" He smirked. "Because... if you think that you can use this to get the upper hand on me." He said, leaning in to whisper into her ear. "A few girls have tried when they figured me out. They thought they could out drink my charm... and I fucked every one of them after I drank them under the table." He whispered hotly into Reika's ear before leaning back.

"Don't disappoint me, Reika-san. I know you're better than those other girls." He added as he poured her her next drink with his free hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed May 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Hearing Mamouru bravely stood up to Reika's little, test of willpower, she smiled at how he presented himself coming onto her...trying to make himself look smart, along with a few sexual rumps, and touches he gave her. For the part he said about fucking every date of his, just sounded so cute, yet believable for someone of his mind to work. "Afraid of a little contest? Mamouru?" she said, babying him with her sarcastic tone, "and I can hardly believe a few, simple minded whores lunging for a pampered little go getter..." Reika mocked, the girls that he dated before in mind, not nastily, but something to keep the alcohol from lingering into just glomping him down...a little scenario, Mamouru would have to work his ways towards, if her really wanted a taste of her shiny lips which pressed amongst the clear glass...

Carefully, and lustily looking to him to see if he secretly spiked her drink, if he was in the right mind to cheat his way, which appeared not, for now. Herself, moving her left leg and shiny black heeled foot, to brush along his leg, feeling a little under the table friction between them, as they both endured into a night of fun...and the beautiful aroma of exotic devils poison. Taking the glass he poured for her, and taking it up slowly to close her eyelids, sexily, to give out a muffled moan as she downed the drink...the sound of the liquid, fumbling down her throat, eventually putting down the empty glass to rehale with a sigh...

"Mmmfm, quite......tasty..." she said, having easily drunk the second so swiftly, tracing her finger to wipe off the wetness off her lips, to look at Mamouru for his next round against her...tapping, her manicured finger nails on the oak wooden table. Teasing his senses with her model looks...for this usually made the shy types, head for the bathroom by now.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next