Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Settling Debts

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Settling Debts - Page 6 Empty Re: Settling Debts

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:33 am

Valkoinen looked down at Cass and then sat next to her. "I am with the going back to AFW. There I will continue to be with the doing as I have done. I am with the taking you back there as well." Valkoinen said. "And you will be with the making new life there as well." She said in a serious tone as if Cass had no choice. "And then you can be with the fighting me as many times as you are with the liking. You will be with the leaving past behind, but not with the forgetting it. Pleased to be with the understanding this much. You are with the being mine and you will be with the doing what I am with the ordering you to do."

Valkoinen then leaned forward and suddenly pushed her lips against Cass' She pushed hard but didn't add any tongue as she awkwardly kissed the girl. When she pulled away, she still had a cold look in her eyes. "I am with he ordering you to go back to AFW and be with the living of your life. I am with the commanding you to be with the fighting me in many matches until you are with the having satisfaction of avenging comrades. I am with the demanding that you are with the continuing to live and that you are with the forging new future. If you are not with the understanding this, then I will be with the having to kill you. Pleased to be understanding that your life is with the being in my hands so you are with the having no choice but to be with the doing everything I say."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:30 am

Cass was sudden;y taken back by Valkoinens stern tone that demanded her to come back to the AFW and challenge her to a match. "I may not like it but i really can not refuse you at the moment. So, i will go back to the AFw and i will beat you again and again and again." Cass said with some determination in her eyes. However, what happened next really took Cass by surprise as Valkoinen kissed and in a rather dominating way.

As Valkoinen pulled away and began to tell Cass what she was going to do, Cass could do nothing but think about the kiss she just had as her mind seemed to just blank as Valkoinen talked to her. After about a minute of staring into space Cass looked at Valkoinen again "I will forge a new future and it will be a future where i beat you in the ring and take my life back from you." Cass said with some conviction.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Valkoinen touched her lips as Cass spoke. She then looked down. What was she doing? She didn't really know. Finally she looked back up. "We will leave whenever you are with the being healthy enough to travel.Until then, we will be with the sleeping here. Valkoinen then turned and looked at the clearing. "I am only with the having one tent." She said. "You are with the being weak. You will be with the sleeping in tent. I will be with the sleeping outdoors." She said as she stared at the open space where she was going to put her tent. She'd come out here to just kill this woman and tie up another of the many loose threads in her life but after some consideration, she planned all this out. She really didn't know what she was doing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 am

Cass was still looking at Valkoinen when the girl mentioned only having one tent "You shouldn't sleep out in the jungle by yourself. I am sure we can make enough room for both of us in the tent and besides without my clothes i don't think i can generate enough body heat." Cass said as she moved closer to the fire "And even though i don't really like you i can't let you sleep outside by yourself while i sleep in the tent."

Cass didn't know what she was doing either as she hated Valkoinen but something deep down inside of her told her to be nice to Valkoinen even if she did try to kill her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:14 am

Valkoinen could have just given the girl her clothes back. It was pretty simple. She hadn't set them on fire or tossed them away. But Valkoinen only turned her head and thought about her suggestion. "That is with the being right. Since I am with the owning you now, I will be with the having to keep your weak body alive." She nodded. "Then we will be with the sharing tent." Valkoinen stood up and looked at the sky. "I will be with the returning shortly with supplies. Pleased to not be with the coughing and sputtering and dying while I am with the fetching tent." She said and turned, walking swiftly, her nude body glistening in the lingering heat of the slowly cooling jungle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:43 am

"Don't worry i will not die until after i have beaten you in the ring and lived the rest of my life." Cass said as she moved closer to the fire as it began to get cold. Cass really wished that she had her clothes but she knew that Valkoinen wasn't going to give them back any time soon as the girl really think that she owned her. "Don't be too long or i might freeze to death." Cass said as she shivered by the fire as she knew that without the tent she really wouldn't make it through the night.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Valkoinen didn't take very long at all and pitched the makeshift tent pretty easily. She set it up next to the fire and stared at Cass. "Now is with the time to be getting some rest. You are not with the needing to sleep but yo should be with the resting." She said and pointed to the tent and the single sleeping bag that was in it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 am

Cass watched as Valkoinen made the tent and she walked over to it after Valkoinen mentioned the sleeping bag "Are we going to share the sleeping bag?" Cass said as she moved into the tent and sat down on the ground by the sleeping bag "and you don't need to tell me to get some rest as i know that i shouldn't strain myself after sustaining a knife wound." Cass said as she looked down at her side and sighed "Well if you want to share a sleeping bag, just hurry up so i don't freeze to death waiting for you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Valkoinen looked at Cass and shook her head. "You are with the going first, comrade." She said and looked at Cass. "Then I will be with the sliding in. Pleased to be understanding this."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:55 am

Cass looked at Valkoinen and moved into the sleeping bag as she didn't want to stay out in the cold night air and even though she forced to share a sleeping bag with her enemy Cass was starting to feel rather comfortable and safe. Cass watched Valkoinen from the comfort of the sleeping bag and as she began to drift off to sleep Cass had to admit she really didn't hate Valkoinen that much even after all that has happened between them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next